My Good Eye Health & What I Do To Get That

jaminhealth

I''m 81 soon and have worn corrective lens since about 19, for distance and then later for reading..right eye is lazy so I've seen my eye docs in my life.

I was told at about 60, cataracts are coming so be prepared, I got to work on eye supports and doing just fine at almost 81. What I use and what keeps my eyes healthy:

Grape Seed Extract
Vit C
Lutein
Bilberry (now and then)
Similasan for Dry Eyes (Homeopathic)
Crystalline Eye Drops (Homeopathic) for cataract
prevention.

BTW: I have not been to an eye doc in about 9 yrs...my scripts still do fine and I'm OK.

I will do all in my power to stay away from all surgeries and that includes cataract.

Rosiecont

Cataract is one of the common eye diseases in the elderly. At the same time, because most people use eye longer than in the past, many people will encounter cataract problems. In order to prevent and treat cataracts, when vision begins to blur, you should go to the hospital for examination, determine the cause, and treat early. In addition, the latest research shows that cataracts can also be prevented by diet.

jaminhealth

Original Poster
I posted above what has kept cataracts from my 81 yr old eyes. And to wear sunglasses outside in sunny or cloudy or snowy weather. Did you read my list of supplements?