MS, Sarcoidosis & MMS

D Bergy

I have been asked by a few people with MS, if it is possible that MMS could help their condition.
My answer has been: "If it has a bacteria or virus as the root cause then it is possible." There are three people trying it that I know of, and hopefully they will get back to me on their results.

The following is on a very useful bacteria site mentioned in another MMS thread.

"She identified two different species of L-form bacteria in patients with Parkinson’s Disease. The L- form species of Borrellia burgdoferi was detected in patients with Lyme disease. She cultured serum from forty patients with multiple sclerosis and found a different species of the borrelia L-form present in her samples. Soon after, she detected Chlamydia pneumonia in the blood of patients who had suffered a pulmonary thrombosis. She also found bacteria that resembled M. tuberculosis in the blood of patients with the lung disease sarcoidosis."

https://bacteriality.com/2007/08/18/history/

This would go a long way in explaining why Lyme and MS are so similar in symptoms. It also explains the few glaring differences between the two diseases. If the above research means that MS is caused by a CWD borrellia strain, then MMS would at least have a fair chance of outright curing the disease with long enough use.

Only actual use will answer that question.

D Bergy

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
Health Salon has a page adressing MMS, MS and colloidal silver. There is a testimonial there about a woman who cured her MS using colloidal silver by IV. It is a great read and a true story.

So this would indicate that there is a microbial component. You know the cause by the cure. But I wonder, could MS be like crohns? That there is a immune malfunction somewhere that allows for microbes to take over? In the testimonial though, the woman seemed to be completely cured without further treatment.

D Bergy

Original Poster
I question the same issue: Is the immune dysfunction a cause of the pathogens ability to propagate in the body? Or is the pathogen responsible for the immune dysfunction?

My best guess is that some of us may be immuno-compromised from vaccines or some other factor such as genetics or any number of other possibilities. In the case of Crohn's I believe the immune dysfunction is not caused by the actual bacteria. For the simple reason that most of the bacteria implicated in the disease is fairly common and most everyone would have been exposed to it at one time or another. Yet only a few of us actually ever develop the disease.

I am fairly certain of that part of it. However if I find evidence to the contrary, I will use that accordingly.

In the case of Lyme disease and MS, and I am assuming that different strains of Borrelia are the cause, the pathogen is very stealthy. It is not seen by the immune system and it has the known effect of suppressing the immune system in some, but not all cases. In cases where it does not affect the immune system people get along quite well, not even knowing they are infected. This may be largely determined by what form the bacteria is in at the time and the pathogens seem to affect women more than men for hormonal reasons.

Since these pathogens are not ones that most people are routinely exposed to, I would guess that the pathogen themselves may be the cause of the immune dysfunction. So it would be quite possible that by eliminating the pathogen, you eliminate the immune dysfunction.

My best shot at it. Of course, none of this is proven.

Here is a response I got from a person involved with the site in the prior post. I do not agree that the Marshall Protocol is the only effective treatment, but it certainly is one of them.

I am glad that someone is actually putting this knowledge to some practical use.

"Hi D Bergy,

I’m glad you find this site to be informative and thanks for your nice comments about my work!

The MP is the only treatment that effectively kills L-form bacteria, so the only way people with MS could target Borrelia L-forms would be through the MP. However since the MP kills different species of L-form bacteria simultaneously, it would be impossible to do a study in which only Borrelia L-forms were being killed.

Unfortunately high dose and IV antibiotics do not effectively kill L-form bacteria, because as described in this article, at such high doses, they negatively affect the immune system:

“Getting it Right: How to correctly target L-form bacteria”

https://bacteriality.com/2007/10/11/antibiotics/

The good news is that there are an increasing number of MS patients on the MP who appear to be recovering in the same fashion as people with other Th1 diseases. They are definitely experiencing immunopathology - a clear indication that L-form bacteria are being targeted.

Best,

Amy "

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
So perhaps this is why at least in part the Jim Humble recommends a maintenance dose of 6 drops a day. Perhaps he finds that disease creeps back over time, due to immune malfunction.

I have something similar to fibromyalgia. It's a very mild case and I've never had it diagnosed but I get pain in a similar fashion. It doesn't slow me down. MMS gets rid of it. But when I stop the MMS it creeps back after 3 or 4 weeks and then a dose or two of MMS and it is gone again. This last time when it came back I used my CMO which also gets rid of it right quick. 2 to 3 doses and its gone.

CMO is an immune modulator. It has cleared up several issues for me over the years with very short term dosage, like a rash I had that I though was fungal but was not. CMO got rid of it in just a couple of doses. And then the crippling arthritis I had in my knees back in 94. Less than 2 weeks of treatment and it was gone and flaired only a couple of times over the years and was knocked out with just days of CMO.

So I don't really know if these pains I get are cleared by MMS's antimicrobial activity or its reported immune enhancement activity.

D Bergy

Original Poster
Going by my wife's symptoms, I would say it is likely caused by a bacteria. She gets a little worse when taking MMS as far as joint pain. Then the next day it is usually better. It seems to be difficult to get bacteria in the joints because the blood flow is so low in this area. This is where the Rife machine seems to work better than most other methods, at least for Lyme.

I think it would take months of treatment to totally rid the body of any bacteria residing in the joints, especially a pleomorphic bacteria. Some people take Serrapeptase to break down the fibrin some of this bacteria use to protect themselves. We may have to add this also if the MMS cannot get the cyst form of Lyme.

I think the maintenance dose would eventually kill it all. I still am not wild about taking it that often. Once a week is all I feel comfortable with. Then I use a fifteen drop dose and a lot of water, since I am trying to clear out gut bacteria. I hope MMS works as well for Brando, as it did for me.

I think the CMO is a good idea, if it has no other negative effects. The immune system is still the best way to keep things in order.

D Bergy

Simon

Has anyone looked at the connection between amalgams, periodontal infection and chronic disease as put foreward by Dr Weston-Price. This could be the initial cause of the trouble. Any thoughts?

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
Yes, Simon. I think that many of us here have taken that into consideration in our health programs. Although dental issues are not he cause of everything they are often overlooked as a causative factor. I'm still working on getting my amalgams removed.

LGTWRKR

MS AND MMS

I SAW THE POST YOU DID ON THREE MS PATIENTS THAT WERE TRYING MMS, COULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU GOT ANY FEEDBACK??? THANK YOU, CHRISTINE

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
I dont have any current feedback but if I had MS I would certainly try it. There is a lot of evidence that MS has a microbe as a causative factor.
But then again, I am not certain that all cases of "MS" are equal. There has been a lot of misdiagnosis.

I have a friend and she and her father have MS and they use this herbal product and swear by it. It is not curative. She says if she misses a few days she starts to feel bad. She has used it for a number of years. If it were me I would try the mms first and if no improvement in a month then I would try the herbal.

The role of Padma Basic®, a Tibetan-based herbal formula, in circulatory and cardiovascular disease | Townsend Letter for Doctors and Patients | Find Articles at BNET
Although this article details its circulatory benefits it apparently does much more

iHerb.com - Product Details - Source Naturals, Padma Basic, 60 Tablets (Discontinued Item)
actually the Source Naturals brand of Padma seems not to be available so here is another brand of the same forumula, at a higher cost unfortunately. If you look around you may be
able to find Source Naturals Padma basic somewhere. Thats the brand my friend uses.

iHerb.com - Product Details - Econugenics, Padma Basic, 60 Tablets

ELK001

MS

I have MS and have been on MMS for just over a month. I haven't noticed any improvements but that is not what I am looking for. I am using this to clean up and then will use other things like high doses of anti-oxidants when I am on maintenance dose to build up. I am currently also on StemEnhance (4 weeks), LDN (7 months). I am now taking 13 drops 2 X per day. I have been naseous a few times when increasing - 8 drops and then again at 13 drops the first time. I have found that if I can make myself vomit by drinking water or eating a little something then I always feel much better afterwards. Vomitiong is definately the quickest way to get rid of the nasea. I do have a little more energy but my symptoms are pretty much the same. Still walking with a stick. I should get to 15 drops sometime next week and then after a few days I will try to increase to 3 X per day. I would love to hear from others if I am going about this the right way. Even though I am not hugly naseaus I do feel a little queezy most of the time. I am actually trying to get to 15 drops 3 X per day as quickly as possible so that I can drop to 6 drops per day as I really hate taking the stuff. Just thinking about it makes me feel sick. If I open the cupboard where I keep the MMS bottle I feel sick. I have been doing a lot of EFT on myself to start to tolerate it better and it has improved a little but not much. Anyway - Just wanted to get this off my chest ...

D Bergy

Original Poster
I had to take MMS an hour or two after meals so I would not feel queasy afterwords.

Have you ever looked into Low Dose Naltrexone for your Sarcoidosis? It is one of the diseases listed on the LDN site.

The Low Dose Naltrexone Homepage

Only minor temporary side effects lasting two weeks and protection from other autoimmune diseases, and cancer. It really is a no brainer since it can't harm you but can make your immune system work closer to normal.

Dan

ELK001

I have been on MMS and StemEnhance for about 5 weeks now and I must say that I am starting to notice slight improvements. When I am facing one direction I can turn around slowly without holding on. I can lift my left leg without using my hands to put on my jeans. My brain is clearing. I have more energy. My balance with walking is the same but I think that because my legs are strengthening my body is readjusting and that is why my balance has not improved. Once the legs have come right then I think that the balance will improve. I am also on LDN and have been for 7 months but I think that the MMS and StemEnhance are responsible for the immprovements. LDN is still great because it is stopping relapses but it hasn't done much for improvements but all together they seem to work really well.

D Bergy

Original Poster
That is really great progress for a disease which usually only has a worsening of symptoms.

I hope you keep improving. It is real nice to hear about progress or lack of it when using MMS.

Dan

Lodestar

So perhaps this is why at least in part the Jim Humble recommends a maintenance dose of 6 drops a day. Perhaps he finds that disease creeps back over time, due to immune malfunction.

I have something similar to fibromyalgia. It's a very mild case and I've never had it diagnosed but I get pain in a similar fashion. It doesn't slow me down. MMS gets rid of it. But when I stop the MMS it creeps back after 3 or 4 weeks and then a dose or two of MMS and it is gone again. This last time when it came back I used my CMO which also gets rid of it right quick. 2 to 3 doses and its gone.

CMO is an immune modulator. It has cleared up several issues for me over the years with very short term dosage, like a rash I had that I though was fungal but was not. CMO got rid of it in just a couple of doses. And then the crippling arthritis I had in my knees back in 94. Less than 2 weeks of treatment and it was gone and flaired only a couple of times over the years and was knocked out with just days of CMO.

So I don't really know if these pains I get are cleared by MMS's antimicrobial activity or its reported immune enhancement activity.
Maybe conjecture but I wonder iof any of this repeat of symptoms is also because of anti biotics still in your system?

Sally B.

I recently watched Dr. Blaylock a Neurologist on Dr. Becker's tv show Your Health. He has written a book where he says that MS is caused from a gluten sensitivity also known as Celiac Disease, although it is not actually a disease. It is also called leaky gut. He says that the white spots on an MRI of MS patients are actually caused from gluten.

Doug Kaufmann at Know the cause Home Page Hosted by Doug Kaufmann says that "all autoimmune disorders/diseases" are caused from fungus. Fungus eats holes in the lining of the stomach, causing a "leaky gut" allowing undigested food to enter the blood stream. The immune system doesn't recognize the undigested food and attacks it because it believes it to be "the enemy!" Thus causing an autoimmune reaction.

The way I see it, gluten from grains contains and feeds fungus. Dr. Blaylock and Doug Kaufmann are both correct. The fungus containing gluten actually is the cause of MS and the white spots are actually fungus. If I had MS I would take antifungals and go on Doug Kaufmann's Phase 1 antifungal diet.

MMS is also an antifungal. Doug Kaufmann has a saying "FUPO"" Fungus until proven otherwise!

Most if not all patients with MS are also extremely low in vit D. Doug Kaufmann also considers vit D to be antifungal. So, if I had MS I would get my vit D levels tested. The thing is, it has been shown that more people get MS is areas where they get less sunlight throughout the year. Obviously, they do not maintain optimum levels of vit D. So, if Doug is correct, than vit D must be antifungal if MS is caused from fungus!

ELK001

Hi Sally I agree with you that MS is caused by a fungus/bacteria or something like that as the MMS is working very well for me. It is not easy - I really have to motivate myself twice a day when I take the MMS but it is working so stopping is not an option. I don't necessarily agree with the gluten. I have been off gluten for 5 years and it hasn't made a difference. Elise

Sally B.

Hey, ELK001.

I have used MMS three times, the first time just to see what would happen, and the second and third time for maintainance. Wow, the first time I used it I puked up all kinds of weird "stuff" and also got rid of some pesky parasites, tape worms to be exact. Really!!! I totally agree with you that it is very hard to tolerate. I too get nauseous just thinking about it, although I plan on using it again soon.

If MS is caused from fungus, Doug Kaufmann at Know the cause Home Page Hosted by Doug Kaufmann says that it takes decades for fungus to show symptoms. So IMO if that is true, than it will most likely take a very long time, maybe years to kill it and become well. We also need to change our diet and stop feeding the fungus with grains and sugar. Even if we manage to remove/kill the fungus from our bodies, if we don't stay on the right path with out diets, we will become infested again. It is also in the air. Sheesh, I believe it is a never ending battle if we wish to have good health. I highly recommend Doug Kaufmann's antifungal diet. You can check it out at his website. His recipe book has his Phase 1, 2, and 3 diet in it. I was on the Phase 1 Diet for three months, and IMO it was a lot easier than taking MMS!!!

My brother has MS and I have been trying to help him get well. In the past his Neurologist has given him Prednisone IV, which is made from toxic fungus, and some experimental drugs which has only had some very bad side effects. I plan on visiting him next week to try and get him to use the MMS. He is eating only organic food now, he was a junk food junkie up until a year ago and he is 50 yrs. old. Good luck with your progress!

Lodestar

Hey, ELK001.

I have used MMS three times, the first time just to see what would happen, and the second and third time for maintainance. Wow, the first time I used it I puked up all kinds of weird "stuff" and also got rid of some pesky parasites, tape worms to be exact. Really!!! I totally agree with you that it is very hard to tolerate. I too get nauseous just thinking about it, although I plan on using it again soon.

If MS is caused from fungus, Doug Kaufmann at Know the cause Home Page Hosted by Doug Kaufmann says that it takes decades for fungus to show symptoms. So IMO if that is true, than it will most likely take a very long time, maybe years to kill it and become well. We also need to change our diet and stop feeding the fungus with grains and sugar. Even if we manage to remove/kill the fungus from our bodies, if we don't stay on the right path with out diets, we will become infested again. It is also in the air. Sheesh, I believe it is a never ending battle if we wish to have good health. I highly recommend Doug Kaufmann's antifungal diet. You can check it out at his website. His recipe book has his Phase 1, 2, and 3 diet in it. I was on the Phase 1 Diet for three months, and IMO it was a lot easier than taking MMS!!!

My brother has MS and I have been trying to help him get well. In the past his Neurologist has given him Prednisone IV, which is made from toxic fungus, and some experimental drugs which has only had some very bad side effects. I plan on visiting him next week to try and get him to use the MMS. He is eating only organic food now, he was a junk food junkie up until a year ago and he is 50 yrs. old. Good luck with your progress!
I have said this once and I will say it again. For myself I really dont mind the herx reaction of loose stools (if you can even call them that with MMS- You all know what I mean *yuck*) and nausea when I know there is an end in site and that it is the end of some nasty microbe or illness leaving my system for good. Its the really painful ones that some of us get from time to time.

Back on topic I noted even Doug Kaufman has recomended the use of Nystatin which more than 10 years ago I discovered in my early candid research is a big NO. Basically because it too is fungus based. Doug Kaufman is worth listening to though. I have only just come into contact with him in the last few days and already I am an avid follower and oredered his books.

CureAllYall

Health Salon has a page adressing MMS, MS and colloidal silver. There is a testimonial there about a woman who cured her MS using colloidal silver by IV. It is a great read and a true story.

So this would indicate that there is a microbial component. You know the cause by the cure. But I wonder, could MS be like crohns? That there is a immune malfunction somewhere that allows for microbes to take over? In the testimonial though, the woman seemed to be completely cured without further treatment.
Colloidal silver is incredible, as I've found a lot of information on them from Purest Colloids or something like that. MesoSilver 20 is supposingly the best, beating others out by being about 800x more potent or something like that. It's not meant to be taken nonstop though, as you take it on a 10 day streak then STOP completely.... What I recommend is to take it that 10 days, then take a lesser potent one for maintenance, and only take the MesoSilver at the first sign of a major illness.

Lodestar

Colloidal silver is incredible, as I've found a lot of information on them from Purest Colloids or something like that. MesoSilver 20 is supposingly the best, beating others out by being about 800x more potent or something like that. It's not meant to be taken nonstop though, as you take it on a 10 day streak then STOP completely.... What I recommend is to take it that 10 days, then take a lesser potent one for maintenance, and only take the MesoSilver at the first sign of a major illness.
I actually have discovered Molecula Silver very recently and much prefer it. Only snag is that it is not as easily available especially for me in the UK and costs more.

If you are unfamiliar with this I suggest you do a google search on its benefits. Its basically Colidial Silver but is more easily absorbed into thwe system and does not lead to any silver build up in the system. It actually works like a gas.

Also Arrow if you could explain to me more how Crohns Disease is down to a microbial infection taking over. I am very interested in this for some reason.

CureAllYall

Well as for the gas part, I actually take my MesoSilver as a gas through the usage of a Portable Nebulizer.

D Bergy

Original Poster
MS is like Crohn's in the respect that the immune system has an ineffective defense for certain bacteria or other pathogens. That is why Low Dose Naltrexone helps both diseases. Its only action is to trick the immune system into working more normal or possibly boosting it somewhat.

The likely pathogens behind Crohn's disease are Mycobacterium avian subspecies paratuberculosis. This is found in milk and dairy products. It is not killed by pasteurization.

Additional suspect pathogens, and likely co-infections are certain strains of E-Coli, H-Pylori and yeast.

The immune system dysfunction behind both of these diseases is likely complex and certainly not fully understood. Just because the cause is complex, does not mean the solution has to be equally complex. Many people give up because they get caught up in complex discussions, studies, etc using big technical words and think they do not have a chance of getting better.

Just because there are a thousand complex factors that can cause the road in front of my house to become icy, all I have to do is not drive my car and I am OK. I do not have to know everything about the condition and what its numerous causes are. I just need one good solution.

LDN will usually help with the immune system dysfunction for a long term solution. MMS will kill or greatly reduce the offending pathogens even if we do not know specifically which ones are responsible.

I am still symptom free of Crohn's using these two cheap and effective products.

Dan

lauriesweets

Colloidal silver is incredible,
as I've found a lot of information on them from Purest
Colloids or something like that. MesoSilver 20 is supposingly the best, beating others out by being about 800x more potent or something like that. It's not meant to be taken nonstop though, as you take it on a 10 day streak then STOP completely.... What I recommend is to take it that 10 days, then take a lesser potent one for maintenance, and only take the MesoSilver at the first sign of a major illness.

I agree, Colloidal silver is awesome. Unfortunately, I haven't developed a habit yet of drinking it often.