MMS Testimonials ONLY

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
I have just found these testimonials on another forum. I am trying to find out where they came from. I do not know if they are real. All testimonials on HealthSalon have been put there after consideration of the source. If I find out that these are from an unreliable source I will remove them but meanwhile I think they are too important to ignore.

We live now in an era where people are afraid to speak their truth. Jim Humble is afraid to post the testimonials he receives and he told me that he will not store them. I do not see global light posting testimonials that I am sure that they receive. So until I learn more I will put these here for your enjoyment and fascenation. I cannot claim that they are true.

Now after going through them I can see that many are ones that are posted on HealthSalon and have been verified. Some I don't know where they come from

Testimonies of those using MMS from 1-5 weeks only

GP Tells Family Their Daughter only Had 2-3 Weeks to Live

Delwyn was originally diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of just 26. It quickly spread to her bones, hips, spine and lung. Her liver was in bad shape also.

Four weeks ago she was confined to bed, had to urinate in a glass bottle, and weighed only 45 kg.

On October 3rd 2007 was a black day for the family. She had not eaten for 3 days and her Doctor met with the family and said they needed to make a decision as to whether to pull the feed tubes out of her or not. She had 2 – 3 week to live. In emergency hospital, the family had arranged her funeral and cemetery plot

She started on the MMS and 10 days later the cancer markers continued to increase but her strength and energy started to return. She was walking and even drove a short distance around the paddock at her parents Park.

It is now November 1st 2007 and her cancer markers are on the way down, falling even 40 points in the past week and still falling (Measuring her CA.15-3 scores). She is driving better than she was 6 months ago, She has no pain, is able to dress herself, her kidneys and liver are in better condition. Is now sleeping and walking better than 4 months ago.

Her Doctor saw her last week and simply could not believe how well she looked. She has no pain and has reduced all of her medications.

Delwyn and her family acknowledge God’s leading and provision of her treatment and the timing of it all at deaths door. Yes it is early days but she is 6 months ahead of where she was just 4-5 weeks ago. Delwyn has a good diet of vegetable juices, berries and raw foods which help enormously in keeping her body alkaline as well as nourishing her cells to re-build stronger and healthier**. There is no doubt that the MMS in this case has been foundational in cleansing the body of pathogens, mould, fungus, viruses and bacteria that have been so prolific and allowing the cancer to grow and spread.

** She practices the 8 natural health laws: Nutrient, Exercise, Water, Sunshine, Temperance, Air, Rest and Trust in God

Helen (Delwyn's Mum) Warrigal Victoria

Delwn’s Protocol:

Day 1 2 drops every 1 hours 6 or 7 times a day

Day 2 3 drops every hour “

Day 3 4 drops every hour “

Day 4 5 drops every hour “

Day 5 6 drops every hour “

Day 6 7 drops every hour “

Still 5 weeks later 7 drops every 1hour 6-7 times a day.

Initially she could not keep anything down, just kept throwing up, juice the drops everything for about 3 days.

When she got nausea she would eat a dry biscuit or banana

She has been having fever baths every 2 days raising her temp to 38 deg (bath 41 deg) with half a cup of Bicarb of soda

That is basically it. She is now off all medications and doing very well

The diarrhea and vomiting are good signs that the body is simply eliminating what it does not need.

Have a listen to MMS Simplified at www.miraclems.com/interviews.html

A Bad Case of Hepatitis C

Thankyou for the testimonials you keep passing our way. I wanted to tell you a couple of things. First of all, I got my little brother on the MMS. He had one month before he saw the doctor regarding his Hepatitis C, but he didn't take the MMS seriously and didn't really get serious about taking it until I got onto him pretty bad. So, just ONE week before seeing the doctor, he got quickly up to 15 drops twice a day. When he saw the doctor, his doctor told him he was "kicking butt". His bilirubin was completely normal!!! My brother called and was crying. It was emotional for all of us. He called three of his sisters and mother and cried with all of us. He is really sticking with it now, because at the end of November he is supposed to meet with one other doctor...the one who was to put him on Chemotherapy to kill the hepatitis C virus. I'm in all hopes that he will not have to take it. I'm very confident he won't. It if were me, I wouldn't do it anyway, but most people have the modern medicine trance. God broke me away from it long ago. I'll let you know just as soon as he has his next appointment with the other doctor. Again THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for turning us on to MMS.

When I first got the MMS, I went right up to 15....I wanted to cut a urinary tract infection I had gotten when going away for the weekend, I didn't eat or drink right (little water), and some sweets. When I got back, I went right up to 15, and then the next morning, my urinary tract infection was gone. It was great. But I couldn't have done it if I hadn't been on a juicing program prior to this time. Even now, though, the taste is really getting to me. Whew! It was okay at first, but now it's getting almost unbearable. Not sure what's going on there, but I'm sticking with it for now.

God bless you Both,

Linda Clark QLD

Warts And All!!

Thank you for forwarding this to me. You asked if I had any of my own testimonials. The successes we've seen so far have been with much with smaller things, but I'll share them with you. My youngest daughter had a large plantar wart on the sole of her foot, and after treating it with MMS for one week, it turned black and fell off. We're both delighted! Also, when the MMS arrived, my eldest daughter had been home on and off, a fair bit, with nausea and headaches, over the two previous months. After four days on MMS it cleared up and hasn't been back. And as for me, I've had a very painful sore in my right ear for over a year now. After one single topical application of the MMS, it was gone the next morning. Quite unbelievable! So that's really exciting.

Blessings,

Laila QL

Hepatitis & Energy Increase
The lady I put onto the MMS because of her Hepatitis C has dropped down the dose to 5 drops per day for now because she was becoming incredibly sick and nauseated all the time with 13 drops or so. (editor's note: This is a good sign as it shows that the body is trying to get rid of the dead toxins etc in her body. I would only drop back a couple of drops and keep going to maximum dose).

She has developed a strong revulsion for the taste and smell for this reason I think. She is sticking with it though and I am encouraging her. She says she is feeling very well. That is all I can say for now regarding her.

For myself, I went up to 15 drops, twice per day for a week after some nausea and the other end as well on the way up the dosage scale.

I am back down to a maintenance dose of 6 drops per day. What I am noticing is that I think my energy levels have dramatically gone up. It is maybe a bit too early to say but I have just put in the most grueling weekend in terms of exam correction I have ever done, 30 hours over the weekend including Friday night, and I was perfectly okay on Monday morning. This is unheard of for me. I would usually be absolutely dead in the water.

God bless and look forward to hearing from you

Peter Woolfe Victoria

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
Original Poster
Urinary Tract Infection

Greetings again,
I don't have a lot of personal testimony apart from the gut infection that cleared up virtually overnite but recently my wife Sharon contracted a roaring UTI (urinary tract infection). She hadn't been drinking near enough water for about 2 days. For the medical people among her dipstick test was strongly positive for both leukocytes and nitrites and she was quite symptomatic with urinary frequency, pain and general malaise.

One days worth of MMS (2 x 15 drop doses 1 hour apart) and the next day all was back to normal. I think I made her take another 2 x dose just for good measure but the point of course is no need for antibiotics and no side effects and a complete cure in less than half the time antibiotics would have taken.
All praise to God for MMS.

Terry. Victoria

Phlegm Free Overnight

Dear Family and Friends,

Here's another very interesting email how Even Hep C is succumbing to the powerful neutralizing effect of these MMS drops, which simply assist the Immune System to do its job as our Creator intended.

Personally, I have built up to and have been using 15 drops for two days, and last night I used a second dose for the day, 18 drops, with 90 drops, (5mls) Citric Acid, and after three minutes added 1/2 glass of water, as I have had a persistent Chest Infection for nearly three months which just would not go away. Every morning, and frequently during the day, I would bring up copious amounts of yucky, yellow phlegm from my lungs, but today, I am Phlegm Free! Praise the Lord for letting me know about this marvelous aid to the Immune System. I am definitely a believer!

I had a call from a friend, Fred, on the Gold Coast this morning, who, after I shared the MMS story with him, ordered some drops and citric acid solution. He is a Natural Therapist like Ruth and myself, and so he put one of his people on the drops. This chap Nigel, had chronic neck and shoulder problems, which Fred had been working on with Massage for some time. Fred told me that within 24 hours the drops had targeted Nigel's problem areas, and were definitely helping to alleviate the problem.

If you are having any interesting experiences with the MMS drops, please share them with

info(AT)miraclems.com, to encourage others.

Best wishes, sincerely,

Don Menkens. Queensland 13/11/07

P.S. If you haven't read Jim's books, or visited his site, please do yourself a favor, and check it out. www.miraclems.com

P.P.S Wayne, these drops could be a real blessing to the work in Kenya, and Africa in general, to help the people there, through WHHF.

Infection Cleared

I have a small testimony to share. I had my nosed pierced a few weeks ago. The past couple of weeks, it has been really sore, weepy, and red with infection. Yesterday I was going to take it out and let the hole close up, when I decided to apply some MMS and citric acid solution to the skin, inside and out. I can not believe it. This morning the swelling has gone and it is not oozy at all. Amazing!!

I am continuing to take 15-18 drops three times a day. Will let you know when I have some big results re the Chronic Fatigue/Fibromyalgia back/neck pain etc.

Thanks guys for putting me onto this product. It was so great to catch up with you the other day, and I look forward to seeing you soon (with the rate I am using the MMS, I will need to come pick up some more citric acid soon :)

Hugs and Kisses,

Kaz Victoria 14/11/07
More Warts & All

Hi Gang,

I’ve had some really strange skin problems for weeks now. There has been a cluster of what looked like warts on my foot along with flaking skin and red spots. The warts were rubbery and quite hard. I haven’t had warts since I was a kid. As this is the least of my problems I had not bothered to do anything about them. However, a few days after taking MMS orally, they have dried up and fallen off! This is an added benefit I had not expected. I am also noticing that Vic is a lovely pink color instead of his usual yellow skin. The pink happens after each dose and he actually feels warm in the face instead of freezing cold. We believe that his circulation is improving as bugs are killed.

Rosemary. Victoria 16/11/07

Chronic asthma, chronic bronchitis and emphysema in both lungs

Hope this finds you doing well and enjoying life. I would like to share my testimonial with you if that is OK!

A little background. I have COPD, chronic asthma, chronic bronchitis and emphysema in both lungs. I have been on oxygen for months and should have been on it much longer but doctors couldn't seem to agree as to what was wrong. I was so weak before that to brush my teeth I needed to sit on a bar stool and lean onto the bathroom counter on my elbows because I didn't have the strength to hold my body upright to simply brush my teeth.

I downloaded your books on 24/8(2007) and ordered the MMS the same day. I received the product on 28/8 and began taking it that day. That was on a Tuesday.

By Sunday 1st Sept I felt so good that I went shopping for several hours without an oxygen tank. By the following week I was totally off the oxygen, even at night and have been free of the oxygen tubes and tanks ever since.

The MMS has given me back my life. I can vacuum my floors, work in my yard and cook my meals, now. :) and I can brush my teeth standing at the bathroom sink, like everyone else does. This is the best I've felt in years and I'm getting better everyday.

I wish to thank you for what you have done for me. I have sung your praises all across the Internet and also to friends and family. Lots of these people have ordered your books and purchased the product because they have seen the difference this has made in my life..

Again, thank you. Your product has literally saved my life.

Robert

Chronic dandruff all my life

I’ve had chronic dandruff all my life. We are talking big snow flakes type of dandruff. If I didn’t wash my hair with a strong dandruff shampoo every other day, the dandruff would reappear a day later. The prescription shampoos didn’t do any good either. It got so bad that when scratching my scalp, I could actually get a millimeters worth of dandruff under my fingernails. If I rubbed my scalp and hair lightly, dry flakes would fall as if it was snowing.

I had tried all sorts of remedies specifically designed to treat this problem without any success. It is something I had learned to live with all these years. I’m 55 years old now and still had this problem until recently. Someone mentioned MMS on one of the forums online. With that I bought a copy of your book, read about MMS and actually bought a couple of bottles from your friend in Canada.

Since I didn’t have any particular health problems (or so I thought), I just took it for maintenance purposes. About 7-10 drops with half a tablespoon of vinegar in two ounces of water. I repeated this routine once or twice a week.
A few days ago after ingesting the MMS for about two months, I noticed that my dandruff was completely gone. I purposely skipped two days of shampooing and scratched my scalp just to test it, but I am happy to say “THE DANDRUFF WAS AND IS NOW COMPLETELY GONE !!!!”.

As a side note, I’ve also had better bowel movement since.

Thank you, this was a God send.
Bob NYC

(Note: I included this story to illustrate the point that most skin diseases, including melanoma, are or over come by taking MMS internally. Normally, one does not need to put the MMS on the outside. Please don't use vinegar as the activator. Use instead, lime, lemon, or citric acid solution. See the FAQ's on this site. Vinegar feeds Candida.)

Irregular and elevated heart rate

I'm 75 and have been into alternative health for over 35 years. Since age 18-20 I've had an intermittent problem with irregular and elevated heart rate. Many things triggered the condition; Caffeine, stress, exercise...It was always close to acting up. I know my stuff and tried a lot of things with no lasting success. On the fifth day of MMS I took my blood pressure. As usual, it was normal or a bit low. The surprise was the heart rate, which read 60!!! I felt the pulse and it was firm and rock steady. I attend a gym and often had, "After workout" problems; High, irregular, pulse with a light-headed feeling. I've exercised since and the problem seems to have cleared. I have more energy, the heart rate goes higher than it did (Good) and I sweat more (Good). As soon as I stop there is steady recovery to resting heart rate. For me, this is close to a miracle. Jim: Use the above as a testimonial, if you wish. Book 1 showed incidents of general apathy toward Africa. Terrible! I support your mission, 100%.

Carl Lindert
lindert(AT)sbcglobal.net

MMS does not cure anything.

MMS simply kills mold & fungus which cancer and other nasties grow on, kills pathogens and free radicals as well as bacteria and viruses. In so doing it allows the immune system to get to work and do the healing which is how God intended us to get well originally.

Disclaimer:

Although many alternative medical treatments have been successfully used for many years, they are currently not practiced by conventional medicine and are therefore not "approved" and legal (in some States) for medical professionals to prescribe for their patients, although it is legal for individuals to use them at their own discretion. It therefore becomes necessary to include the following disclaimer:

The offerings made by this information are to be carefully considered by the user. All responsibility regarding the use of alternative treatments rests with the patient. If you have doubts regarding these things, rely on your conventional doctor.

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
Original Poster
I am a 46 yo woman who has struggled with systemic candida for over 25 years. Also, because I have traveled extensively around the world, I am aware that I have been exposed to many parasites. I have been very diligent in doing cleanses/detox for both of these issues with various results. Part of my health regime has also been consuming drops of 5% sodium chlorite in water...so I was very interested reading about Jim Humble and MMS.
These are some of the symptoms I have experienced since starting the MMS:

I began with 1 drop at bedtime. The next morning I felt I was beginning to get an upper respiratory infection with allot of sinus pressure and drainage. I used my Neti pot and I felt much better. This happened again another day, but I never did get sick.

I continued to add an additional drop of MMS each night. At 4 drops, I was feeling very sensitive to the chemical taste/smell of the MMS-citric acid combination and I thought I might not be able to continue. Several times, my skin was somewhat itchy and I felt a bit queasy..but only occasionally throughout the day. I skipped the next day but then continued with 3 drops and I had no problem, not even with the smell-taste. After 5 drops, I noticed my plantar wart going away. At 10 drops I experienced some diarrhea (but not the type that continues all day) so I backed off to 9 drops for a couple of days. I experienced the symptoms of a bladder infection for about a day and a half (burning, frequent urination), but it is now gone. The next time I took 10 drops at bedtime, the following morning, after drinking some coffee, I projectile vomited (sorry). I felt no nausea afterwards.

Today, I saw my MD and reported to her about the bladder issue I was having earlier in the week. She tested me and found some of the bacteria still there. Although she wrote me a prescription, I will not fill it unless I begin to feel the symptoms coming back again. It is very clear to me that the MMS is working and I think the symptoms are part of a healing crisis. I'll keep you updated if I notice anything else. I'm curious to know if anyone else is experiencing any of these symptoms...?

----------------------

MMS and ring worm

I had posted about 5 days ago about a barber itch I had. This is caused
by the same fungus that causes ring worm. I have never gotten this
before in my life, and I originally thought it was bacterial. Triple
antibiotic ointment did nothing to help it, and CS helped, but would not eliminate it. Anyway, I tried wetting a tissue with AMMS lemon juice, and applied it 3 times. The first two several hours apart, I washed the AMMS off after 60 seconds. The next morning it was much much better,and I applied it for several minutes without washing it off. That was a mistake, I got a chemical burn from it the third time. The area swelled up for the next 3 days, and the redness took 5 days to disappear. The dry scaling look of the area has still not quire left. Anyway, I wanted to report that it completely eliminated the fungus. Antifungals require up to 2 weeks to cure ring worm, but I was able to cure it in less than 24 hours with AMMS. However, if I do it again, I will dilute it first so I don't burn myself. I bought some antifungal cream, but did not need it.

-------------------------

I think I will wait till I get up to 15 drops which should be by Tuesday if all goes well. Finally at 11 drops I want to say my rashes are clearing up but I am knocking on wood because the one on my face flared up a few hours ago but my hands are 80% improved!

-------------------------------

Hang in there. I had a combination rash and solar keratosis on my abdomen that seems to be vanishing. It could be that sitting in the sun or ingesting MMS or a combination of them is making it go away. On the other hand, I also have a mild jock itch that seems to be vanishing as well. It occurs when it is hot and moist, mostly when I sleep. I'm happy to see these things go away, for whatever reason. Maybe consider some extra vitamin D in your supplements. Vit D also helps to block histamines. I have some Vit D cream that I use for any kind of itch. It totally works for stopping the itch within minutes.

Regarding the paradophilus, I see that it is not a probiotic as I thought. It is a byproduct of probiotics. It is an unique product. It kills the same stuff that MMS does. I can only find info at sites that sell the stuff.

[link to simplyessentials.net]

-----------------------------------

I've been struggling to stay pH balanced since I did a parasite cleanse. I realize that the killing of the 'invaders' causes one to become more acidic. Immediately after completing the parasite cleanse I went into a terrible gout attack. I've tried everything ever mentioned on CZ to combat these two attacks. Normally, drinking ACV daily has kept me balanced and gout-free for over five years.

Trying Moreless' alkalyzing drink with some success.

Wanted to begin the MMS after reading as much about it as I could. Tolerated up to 10 drops well - but then, kicked into acidity and gout, again!

Anyone have any suggestions?

Here are my observations during the two week ramp-up on MMS.
**More energy - definitely feel as if I'm getting more oxygen - able to walk faster and longer even at increased altitude (I live in Colorado)
**Decreased joint pain (then flipped and experienced more as the gout attack commenced)
**Sleeping really, really well.
**Although everyone in my family has suffered from a bad sinus infection/upper resp infection, it's skipped over me

Please - all keep posting observations. There's little information about MMS out there and the more the better. Together, we can figure it out!

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
Original Poster
Health challenges before MMS: Jaw pain from tooth infections or
abscesses, headaches, neck and shoulder discomfort, growth or tumor on
mandible near eye tooth.

Other protocols being used: Was oil pulling with coconut oil.

Effects noticed from MMS:

MMS Start date: Mid-October 2007

When taken: #DropsMMS: Which acid used (lemon, vinegar , Citric Acid
10%Solution) Effects:

Day 1: I think 2 drops, then 3 drops with vinegar
Day 2: 4, then 5 drops with vinegar
Day 3: 5 and 5 drops with bottled lemon juice [vinegar hurt my rectum]
Day 4: I think 5, 5 & 5 drops with lactic acid from kefir
- Jaw pain started 3 or 4 days before I got the MMS and continued until
about Day 6, mainly at night.
Day 5 or 6: 8, 8, 8 & 6 drops with bottled lemon juice
- Had to vomit a little in the middle of the night. I got real hot in
the face and a bit sweaty for a moment. Then I had diarrhea briefly.
When I returned to bed the jaw pain was gone.

Day 7-12: I dropped down to 6 drops about twice a day and raised it
again gradually. When I got up to 10 drops twice a day, I vomited again
at night. So I dropped back down to 7 or 8 at a time. I didn't take any
last night or today so far, but I plan to resume again tonight. I
skipped today so far, because I wanted to plant wheat at the farm and
didn't want to have nausea or sleepiness etc. I biked 9 miles to the
farm up 3 big hills on the way. I disked 12 acres of ground, then I had
to clean 17 bushels of wheat by hand with a screen and put them in the
drill. That took a couple of hours. Then I planted the 12 acres of wheat and finally rode the bike up 3 slightly bigger hills over the 9 miles back home.

I seemed to have more energy for riding the bike than I did 3 or 4 weeks ago when I did a similar feat.
- The growth or tumor on my mandible by my eyetooth, about a quarter
inch in diameter, has been shrinking. It seems that my tooth infections
may have spread into my neck, shoulder and maybe my upper spine. As the
jaw pain left, so did much of the tenderness in those areas. The gum
around my bad tooth remained a bit tender for a few days after the jaw
pain left, but is no longer tender at all, that I can tell. There's
still a small sore spot on the other side of my jaw, which is fading.
- Hopefully, this will be the end of my periodic headaches and
toothaches.

Before MMS, no matter what I tried, nothing really helped, except
extreme diet. The almost absolute elimination of Carbs. I even gave
up beer, and I have drank beer for 50 years. I even gave it up when
I went for a round of golf. I have played golf for 40 years, and a
few beers were always a part of it. The point is, I could never
maintain such a Spartan diet. There has always been relapses. I have
spent thousands, buying everything, that others proclaimed would
help, to no avail. I have been to many doctors, and was even told
that I may have delusions of Parasites. I quit going to useless
doctors. MMS is another story. I have began to feel a
difference. The Fungus really appears to be receding. I am up to 10
drops a day, plus using the mixture on my forearms. The crustiness
is retreating slowly. I am back to my work out, big time, and am
using my Gazelle (GLIDER), a no impact, walking device. My lung
capacity seems so much better. Am I out of the woods, no, but I see
hope of being out of them soon. I have went through severe
herx, of crams, bowel looseness, and headaches. I have attributed
all of that to die-off. I hope that I continue to improve, as I have
had many relapses before. I hope that I have given you some
inspiration to continue the fight.

----------------------------

Thats awsome. I only have two accounts to tell about with MMS. One is
me, and the other my cousin.I am 51, I was slowly dying over the years
and could not figure out why. A few years ago it started getting
really bad at had me to the point of barley being able to take care of
myself. All I did was sit or "try" to sleep. In a few short years I
was transformed from a successful person, To a complete and total
looser. I was even left by the girl I loved and she took my little 5
yr girl with her.

I finally figured out I have mercury poisoning that
the good ole ADA gave me. I have tried every thing under the sun,
Nothing seemed to really help. Until MMS. For me it has been slow, But
WOW, It is working, There is something in my body that MMS does not
like at all, And it's killing it big time. I am like you, I am not
where I want to be yet, But I will get there with this wonderful and
simple formula. With my cousin, She is 10 years younger than me, Was
diagnosed with fibromyalgia, And has had an almost overnight
transformation with this. It's as close to a "Miracle" for us, As we
have ever seen. Stay in there, I am pretty sure you will be
happy......

-------------

The stuff in question is 'MMS' or 'Miracle Mineral Supplement' which is a 28% solution of Sodium Chlorite, which is activated by interaction with acetic acid or citric acid, then is ingested and becomes Chlorine Dioxide in the body.

This stuff is ENORMOUSLY powerful and unfortunately, can be DANGEROUS by virtue of the fact that it can strip arterial plaque out so fast that it doesn't allow any time for healing of those arteries.

How do I know? Because I've done it, and am having heart trouble right now because of it. This is not a negative post. Before launching into this, do not do so without getting and reading the second book, where the author does warn about this very thing. I didn't understand. Now I do.

Before doing this, if you have the slightest notion that you may have any heart troubles, or even if you're older than 30, build yourself up first with a full range of L-Ascorbic Acid and natural Vitamin C containing products like Acerola Powder, and/or eat a lot of citrus fruit if you can handle it, for at least 2 weeks previous to taking MMS.

Also load yourself with potassium and magnesium first.

Once you start MMS, it *may* destroy Vitamin C in your system, so it may be best to take MMS only once a day, and take the C products on the other 12 hour side. C in the morning, MMS at night.

MMS can induce the most extreme of Herxheimer reactions. I have bought activated charcoal and have Bentonite Clay on hand to deal with the Herx when I have my next run at MMS, which won't be for another week at least, maybe longer.

Now to the specifics of how MMS can 'cause' heart trouble:

The arteries of the heart, the ones that deliver blood from the heart to the heart, those arteries collapse with every heartbeat. Without enough vitamin C and collagen*, they weaken at the stress points. The body packs cholesterol onto these weak places. The cholesterol becomes pathogen infested and turns into plaque. Chlorine Dioxide attacks and strips this plaque, exposing the weakened arterial wall beneath. Then you have problems. All of this is in book two, but perhaps not warned about harshly enough.

(*I have just started taking 'Super Collagen' by Neocell, and it also seems to help my heart.)

In just a very few days, MMS exposed and killed a large infection in my right sinuses. I knew I had it but I had no idea how truly bad it was until the MMS went after it.

Don't jump into this with both feet and go splashing around. Don't be stupid like me, and a few others. MMS is great stuff, but so powerful that you must use caution with it.

Now, don't anybody get all worried about me. I'm fine. This has been a learning experience for me and I do believe I'm going to emerge from this even stronger. I sure am smarter already ;>)

Daddybob

PS- Somebody is going to come back and say 'I'll never take that.' Well, I am going to take it again. This is in no way to be construed as anti-MMS. It's just a caution."

I'm excited to say that we are seeing improvement after three days building up to 10 drops before vomiting and severe tiredness. xxxx stopped the drops to recuperate this was Saturday. Has not taken any since and we are starting back today at 9 drops hoping not to have the same side effects. But this a.m. I see the tumor he has on his head is flattened out and seems a bit smaller. xxxx was to see the radiologist about this tumor this Wed. It would be great if it continues to shrink between now and Wed at noon. I wonder if they do the lymphoma panel this Wed if there will show a difference?

------------------------

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
Original Poster
Been on MMS for a week now. Just using it to feel better in all.
I also have had neck pain for years and never thought this would help it. Just thought it was bad bones. But something odd is happening. Hurting less each day. Not sure why.
At times my hair feels like its crawling a bit. But all in all feeling good. I am doing it slow and still only taking 4 drops in 20 drops of citric acid 10% mix twice a day.

-------------------

My wife is doing wonderfully with help of MMS. Her lump on her thyroid is almost completely gone. She has to practically hurt herself digging into her throat to even feel it now. We're just about ready to visit our physician for follow up xrays. If the moderator of this thread will let me, I'll try to post the results of her tests -- both baseline and resulting. Oh! And my friend's cat, Dublin, with the huge cancer tumors is gaining weight and moving about again. The tumors are slowly going away. I can't say this enough, MMS is as it's named, a miracle!

-----------------------

Arthritis Swelling Goes Down with MMS - Chlorine Dioxide

My husband had been suffering with a Lyme disease type rheumatoid arthritis for several years. It kept him from riding motorcycles because you have to grip the handle bars quite hard with your fingers to hold on.

Will the Arthritis Swelling in the Hands Go Down with MMS?

[link to reikiranch.blogspot.com]

He started taking 1 drop of MMS four times a day. The next day he took 2 drops four times a day, then 3 drops X four times and by the time he was on the 5th day -- he was taking 5 drops X four times a day. The swelling in his hands was gone.

What does this mean?

Could it be that littler critters (bacteria, spirochetes) were killed by the immune system using the Miracle Mineral Supplement?

Does that mean that under arthritis and other joint problems are bacteria and other micro organisms?

--------------------

"Everyone who has reported having lupus and also reported taking
the MMS has also reported feeling back to normal. All cases of
diabetes that have reported taking the MMS have also reported doing
better, not all cured, but doing better. Even those with depression
have reported feeling better. One child with ADD has reported all
symptoms were gone in two weeks."

-------------------

By the way I have been on the diarrhea highway again and boy am I on a roll! I am at 15drps and 15 daily. I did cut way back but kept on rolling with the rhea so I went back up to 15 and said let's get this dance over with!!! So some yuck is coming out

DO YOU REMEMBER WHEN??..... we used to parasite cleanse and liver flush ...well X'S 10 the amount of sick coming out! Does anyone remember what the black sesame seeds were? Got loads of 'em. Oh yes at one point I got little green liver stones perhaps they were stuck up there somewhere and got blasted out?
Plus has anyone gone thru a deep depression toward the end of their clean out? That is what I'm feeling!

Using the equivalent of about 4 drops of MMS in a liter of water, drinking 4 - 5 of these per day over a four year period. And I can testify that my red blood health shot through the roof ... I started running every day, I would tell my friends about it, saying something like, "I feel like I could bend steel"...

And this experience has been shared by many, many others.

Go slow, experiment, but you will find that many people have gone from sick to healthy using a sodium chlorite solution.

And then of course there is the testimony of John Humble, who says that he has personally cured many thousands of various illnesses.

I don't have cancer that I know of.But I have been devastated by
something that is killing me. Extreme fatigue, Brain fog, Locked up
lower back,Recently thinning hair and blurry vision,and many more
symptoms.I have been told I have mercury poisoning from the pretty
silver fillings in my teeth which I intend to remove when I can afford
it. I have been taking MMS for about 6 or 7 weeks, And it is slowly
cleaning this junk out of me.

It has not been over night, And There has been a few times I had to slow down a little, Because of high pressure bathroom visits. There is definitely something in my body MMS doe's not seem to care for. It is "unlocking" my lower back, And I am sleeping great compared to the virtual insomnia I used to have. I have a better sense of well being. I am sure it is just a matter of time that it will get me where I want to be, As well as using other things that are specific to my needs. I also gave some MMS to my cousin who was recently told that she has fibromyalgia. She was almost to the point I was, She even needed help bathing and getting undressed, She had what you could say was an overnight sucess with MMs. A few days,She's back to work. I was amazed to see it work that fast on a person. She is still having smaller problems, Such as her bowels are still cleansing. (She has an extended tummy), Causing me to suspect a plugged bowel. This seems to work well on plugged bowels.

-----------------------

After seeing great results with the pulser, I then
found out about MMS, One of the greatest things I have ever tried. I
often wonder If I had the MMS first, Maybe I would not have needed the
pulser. But I have it now,And glad I do. The MMS for me is slow, But
steady, I see improvements most every day. It is literally the light
at the end of the tunnel I have been looking for.

----------------------

Though I am no longer taking MMS...I finished my MMS detox a couple weeks ago...I had quantum biofeeback today and it said chlorine was not a problem in my system!!! Also pathogens are way down.

---------------------

I’ve been using MMS for 7 weeks now... Started with one drop daily, currently at 20 drops... I ran into a little nausea at 8 and 11 drops, dropped down a drop for 3 days, then ramped back up....

These are the benefits I recognize so far from MMS.... I had 3 tiny painful sores on my tongue for about two years now, nothing I nor my doctor did helped... Trust me, these were very painful, eating spaghetti sauce became a thing of the past.... This past summer, the pain was at it’s worst... I was sure this was some kind of pathogen, but just couldn’t get rid of it, not in the least, the pain continued to worsen... When I started MMS, I decided I would take a sip and hold it in my mouth for a minute or so before swallowing.... I no longer have any sores on my tongue, the pain is completely gone... The only change in my treatment protocol was the addition of MMS....

Next and more important, I was dealing with the worst fatigue and brain fog for the past 6 months. Seven weeks of MMS and now my fatigue and brain fog are much better.... I can actually do some things again, walking to the mailbox is now something I can do anytime I wish. Before, most days I couldn’t make that short walk... I’ve been spending some time working out in my yard, something I haven’t done in the past 6 months...

I definitely feel there is a benefit for anyone with Lyme disease using MMS... I am under the care of a few doctors at the Mayo Clinic and just yesterday I had a physical exam of my thyroid, all was normal... I will test for TSH, T4 and T3 at the end of the month. But, for what this doctor can tell from all the past TSH tests done there, this too should be considered normal...

--------------------------------

My father-in-law was recommended this product by his naturpath. He was diagnosed with Sjogren's disease about a year ago and had all the debilitating symptoms: dry eyes (needed drops every few hours), dry mouth (needed to drink water with meals/food), and much lower energy level. Since taking MMS for the last month and a half, he has had an amazing recovery: no longer needs eye drops at all, sleeps like a baby at night, and has no dry mouth at all. As well, he has resumed his passion, tennis (at 71 years of age!)

He is taking approximately 20 drops a day, but started out slowly with only 2-4 drops a day. He did experience some nausea at the onset, but as toxins left his system, those symptoms also left and he feels better than he has in years.

My husband and I have been taking it as well for the last few weeks, and again, there have been some great developments - my husband's chronic eye problems (redness, itchiness) have all but disappeared, and he is sleeping more restfully. He, also, experienced some mild nausea and diahrea at the onset.

-----------------------------

I've been using this stuff for 4 years,
And I cannot begin to express how cool it is!

When I first started 4 years ago, within the first 3 months I lost 40 lbs, and every little malady I had cleared up. Most important, my energy shot through the roof, and people I met thought I was maybe 28 or 29 (I was 38 at that time.)

Last year I bought a pound of NaClO2, and made my own 25% solution. I drink it right in my green drink, 4 or more liters per day. It doesnt seem to oxidize the greens themselves.

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
Original Poster
3 or 4 days ago (after 5 weeks of MMS use) I finally had the loose
bowels and vomiting after taking a third dose that I'm not ramped up to
while trying to fight a head cold. I have continued with that dose since then, with no belly effects to speak of. If the MMS were directly toxic, I would have thought that continued ingestion would make the belly symptoms increasingly strong, but that's not what happened for me at all. Instead, I feel better than I have in 10 years at least.

That one person felt the MMS was killing beneficial bacteria does not
make it a fact. It may, it may not, I don't know with any certainty.
But it hasn't made me feel that I have to go to any great lengths to
renew my gut bacteria beyond my normal daily ingestion of Kefir.

I think it more likely that it could upset the gut balance by killing
of the bad guys like candida overgrowth whose remains are quite
difficult to tolerate in large numbers and can make one feel quite ill.
In that case it would be highly desirable to fill the "void" left with
probiotics in any event, and to do some intestinal cleansing activities
to speed the removal of the residue.

It does go against every instinct to drink this chlorine-like smelly
stuff, but it has done me so much good in so many ways that I'm
convinced of its efficacy. Every "detox" reaction I've had has been
followed by yet another level of clearing of something and an increased
sense of well being. I certainly have no sense of harming myself,
although that sick belly day was a doozy!

My father-in-law was recommended this product by his naturpath. He was diagnosed with Sjogren’s disease about a year ago and had all the debilitating symptoms: dry eyes (needed drops every few hours), dry mouth (needed to drink water with meals/food), and much lower energy level. Since taking MMS for the last month and a half, he has had an amazing recovery: no longer needs eye drops at all, sleeps like a baby at night, and has no dry mouth at all. As well, he has resumed his passion, tennis (at 71 years of age!)

He is taking approximately 20 drops a day, but started out slowly with only 2-4 drops a day. He did experience some nausea at the onset, but as toxins left his system, those symptoms also left and he feels better than he has in years.

My husband and I have been taking it as well for the last few weeks, and again, there have been some great developments - my husband’s chronic eye problems (redness, itchiness) have all but disappeared, and he is sleeping more restfully. He, also, experienced some mild nausea and diahrea at the onset.

I have not undergone any “side effects” at all, per se, but aside from his eyes clearing up and sleeping better, my husband has noticed other subtle improvements: hardly any plaque buildup on his teeth overnight (sometimes a problem), more regular bowel movements, and clearing up of his sinuses.

Read the literature, both Books 1 and 2, then try it for yourselves. Chances are, you’ll be pleasantly surprised.

Over a year ago, my wife’s bowels blocked with Diverticulitis. She
developed pain and fever and had to be hospitalized. There was
enough of an obstruction that they could not get the scope past the
blockage. She was fortunate enough to have a doctor that preferred
medical treatment instead of surgery. She was treated with
antibiotics and scoped a second time about a week later. Although
the blockage opened up it was not enough to allow the scope to pass.
Thus we still do not know what exactly exists proximal to the
blockage. Since that time she has had to be exceedingly careful of
her diet.

About the time we got the MMS three weeks ago, she was having pain
and nausea again in her abdomen but there has been no obstruction.
She started with 1 drop and has steadily been increasing her
dosage. She can now tolerate 5 drops, once a day at night. She has
had much diarrhea with the MMS, not a nice thing considering she
must travel to her bookeeping clients by car. The thing that is
interesting about her stools is the release of blacked pieces of
stool in the diarrhea that look as though they may have come from
the diverticulae. This happened about 1 1/2 weeks into MMS dosing.
At any rate, while not even up to a theraputic dose yet, she is now
able to eat without nausea and pain and she feels that her
intestinal problem has been abated and she feels relieved. She
actually had a piece of pizza the other day and enjoyed it, even
afterwards.

I would like to share with the group my experience taking mms now for 2
weeks
and running. I have leveled off at 3 drops morning and night mixed with
1/4
teaspoon vinegar for 3-4 minutes then add 2 oz water.

Much less brain fog during the day and evenings. Feel more alert and
calm.

Energy level rising all the time. Used to drag myself out of bed in
mornings.
Now I seem to bounce out of bed ready to tackle the new day.

Less cravings to overeat.

Complexion improving each day.

No more migraines.

MMS could be called Marvelous Mineral Supplement!

My teeth and gums continue to feel better than they have felt in years.
I
have a friend with pyorrhea and recommended she try mms. It would be
wonderful if
it would save her teeth. Will report on her progress if I can get her
to try
it.

I have tried the Beck Protocol and can honestly say that I feel mms
seems to
deliver what the Beck Protocol promised. Using the Beck device seemed
to
control the migraines I was having, but as soon as I stopped using it
the migraines
came back so I don't feel it was really curing the cause of the
migraines.
The mms seems to have stopped the migraines by itself.

the mms isn't making me sick just feel like i'm on some kinda drug... which i'm sure i am... the mms must be kicking it up.. i just hope it finds it a new home :) i took 4 17 drop doses yesterday 3 of which were within 6 hr. other than a little diarhea and the druggie feeling there have been no other side effects. i forgot to say last night ( brain fog ) as a unexpected benefit my chest/lungs feel cleaner ... more open... i guess this to be my biggest benefit so far.
wayne on the memory thing... you surely know more than me.. but do you remember on the oxy board a while back there was a big discussion on smart drugs and such.. someone was using paracetam with some alzheimer patients/family and was having excellant results.. i've tried it a little myself for my b/fog but no real results except a head ache. rodiola rose is supposed to be good to but i have nothing to back it up except what i've read.
have a great day :)

i have a young dog that's a little over a yr old that had developed
demodex ( red mange ). i've been treating with dif stuff on and off for

about 3 mo's. it get's better and then worse...
i started giving mms about a week or so ago. after the first day you
could see the redness was better. i gave it for about 3 days then was
gone for a few days and when i got back seemed to be redder but not as
much area as before.. started back and immediatly you can see
improvement. now there are only a couple of spots that are still
noticable.. feel confident that with continued use will take care of.
will update later. i started at 6 drops once or twice a day as i could.

have given several 10-11 drop doses with no problems. she probly weighs

around 55-60 lbs. the mms never phased her. no diarrhea.. no nausea. i
think they can tolerate more than humans.

MMS..... started out at 2 drops.. immed went to 4.. then 8.. always
loose stool when adding drops.. week 2 .. 12 drops .. 15 drops..oh
yea.. i was taking these doses 2 to 5 times per day.. anywhere from
3-6 hrs apart.. sometimes in the morning after my first dose i would
feel the best but by afternoon always dragging bad. been feeling
pretty wired almost high at times but rarely a good feeling.. alot of
anxiety. in between doses i take vit c, mag cal etc. i'm at 17 drops
right now and nothing different.. same symptoms since day one..
everytime i go up in drops i have a loose bowel for a little while
but not untolerable.. no cramps. the last 2-3 days been having a near
constant headache. only once have i felt a little nausea and i had
for got to eat something before taking... i usually eat something and
take the mms about 1-2 hrs later.. since i haven't reached any of my
goals so far so i'm going to continue up to my max dose which will be
20-21 drops and stay there until i do. i have noticed at times that
my urine will smell really strong. also noticed sometimes my bm has a
green tint to it..( is it working on my liver?? )

Thanks to all of you who share your results. My only experience has
been a little heart burn but I'm not sure it was from MMS. Oh, I was
told my lymph is moving much better too. I have been using it for a
week now.

i burned my leg about 9-10 days ago on my motorcycles exhaust pipe. at
first i didn't think it got me very bad but in a few minutes it was
burning like_____. i got to thinking about jim and the mms, so i went
in and put mms on straight out of the bottle as directed.. waited about
a minute and washed it off. it calmed the pain instantly and it was
completely gone in about 20-30 minutes. it never bubbled up just turned
really red. today it is compltely well.

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
Original Poster
> I just decided to try it. The dermatologist wants to cut the end
of my nose off, anyway. What do I have to lose??? I followed
everything Jim did.
>
> I have to say that it did not burn, and thought that nothing was
happening. After a few minutes I felt a slight discomfort, but it
went away. The next day my nose was red, and then it formed a scab.
The scab is still there six days later. I have just left it alone. I
ran the skin cancer program on my rife machine, and got only minimal
hits -- fewer than normal. I'm still in the wait-and-see mode.

----------------------------
The particular action of physical sensation re MMS sees to be quite common. I can say the same....I feel it traveling as it makes its way through my system. For me, it is most notably, my head. Thus far I've reached a 12 drop ceiling. 12 drops once a day, at different times of the day. I report, aside from some very minor, occasional itching in the hip areas, no significant adverse reactions whatsoever. The duration of use has been approximately 14 days.

Contrary, for me, this stuff rocks. With each dose, I feel an unusually strange euphoria accompanied with a profound sense of well being. Unlike anything I've experienced before. No lethargy, tiredness or depression. Does it pass the blood brain barrier effecting neurotransmitters.....it very well might.

I must add that I have no significant challenges such as the ones mentioned on this list, ie Lymes, MS, Morgellans, compromising Heart conditions, etc. During the last 3+ years I have been an regular user of Ozone therapy, and for the last 20 years supplements and maintenance of a reasonably good diet.

Another observation ~ Ozone insufflation will often cause die off and excretion of toxins (herxing) in the form of anything from acute ear drainage (a usual occurance for me) to severe rashes (which I never experienced) . Since combining the two protocols I have almost none.

This suggests to me, as JH indicated, that in a reasonably healthy person, the effects of MMS, will be not be dramatic. In a challenged individual, to borrower the phrase submitted in a post to this list from a chemist....it might have a DNA effect ...Darned Near Everything hammer that attacks disease in one fell swoop............

I've been having difficulty getting past 6 drops once a day. Within an hour of taking 6 drops I'm upchucking. Take a couple of days off and start again. This last time I took 5 days off then noticed the return of problems I didn't even know were gone.

Intermittent clicking noise in my right ear
Drenching afternoon sweats
Halo vision in left eye, daily occurrence

Then tonight I'm back up to 2 drops. Didn't feel like taking them as I had a headache and was feeling queasy but since hubby fixed them and brought them to me I went ahead and took them. Within an hour I noticed the queasy feeling was gone and the headache was just slight. So for me, MM works both ways.

-----------------------------

Yes, it was a gum infection. Jim says that MMS won't cure an infection that
is inside a tooth. I didn't even know you could get an infection IN a
tooth, but someone on the list had that. Learn something new every day.
Anyway, the infection I had is completely gone. My "tooth" had been hurting
for 3 months. Actually, I thought it was a nerve issue because the tooth is
loose. It is the last lower molar on the right side. So I thought that it
was because when the tooth moved during eating it would hurt. Then it got
to hurting all the time and I still thought it was due to the tooth being
loose. Some days it got so bad that I actually took a pain pill, which I
had left over from a surgery that I never even took a pill for!! I had
finally decided the tooth had to be pulled because I couldn't stay in that
pain all the time--same days it was worse than most days, but it hurt every
day. Just as I decided to go in and have it pulled I read Jims second book
which talks about tooth infections. So I got a bottle of MMS and the first
morning I did the rinsing, by the next morning, 24 hours later, the pain was
less than half. I rinsed again that morning and by the following morning
when I got up, 48 hours after starting MMS at that dose, the pain was gone.
I continued rinsing for another 3 or 4 days and that has been almost 5 weeks
ago, and absolutely no more pain since that second day. Which told me it
was due to an infection and not the actual looseness of the tooth--which is
still loose but painless.

---------------------------------

My brother came in for the weekend and mentioned that he had a tooth that
was bothering him so I told him my story and gave him a bottle of MMS and
citric acid, he used it and the this morning said that the pain was gone by
half. He took the bottles home with him to continue treatment.

i started at 6 drops 2X/day and worked up to 15. Had quite a bit of nausea and stomach cramps and diarrhea at the higher dosage levels.

My primary health issue is an abscess that has been bothering me off and on for over a year. I have noticed a marked decrease in sensitivity after a day or two and lessening discharge. There is poor blood circulation to the tissues in the tooth root areas so I have been supplementing with swishing the solution in the gum area before swallowing.

I would say a definite improvement-80% and will continue till eliminated.

-----------------

i've been taking mms for about 5+ weeks and my biggest achievement has been a major clearing of my lungs... i was not even aware that there was any problem there but the results are awesome. my breathing seems/is much cleaner, deeper and just feels great. my thinking is that if i'm taking in more oxygen that by itself should boost my health to some degree.

------------------------

I continue to be surprised by the unexpected benefits of taking mms 3 weeks
and running now. I have increased the dose to 5 drops morning and night daily
with no ill effects.
2 days ago I tried 8 drops at one time - uh oh that caused some mild diarrhea
for a day but back to feeling fine the next day and will go back to 5 drops a
day for now.
Unexpected benefits : my sinuses seem to be clearing, breathing is better and
I didn't realize my sinuses were clogged like they were.
After 3 weeks the mms seems to have knocked out completely the candida
symptoms I have had for what seems like years.
Also notice a strange "rewinding" of twinges of past troubles I have had,
then I feel better each time. I have had back troubles before with my back going
out maybe once a year. I started getting twinges in my back the first week of
taking mms and thought I might be headed for back trouble again. Then after
about a day or two the symptoms disappeared and my back feels better than it has
in years.
I have had troubles with yearly ear infections and severe earaches in my
right ear. Again the first week of taking mms my right ear began to twinge like
it
was setting up for another bad earache. Then after about 2 days that strange
twinging stopped and my right ear feels great. I may have had something in my
sinuses that crept to the surface every year or so and caused the earaches.
The mms seems to be knocking out those areas of past troubles that I was living
with that were just waiting to come to the surface again.

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
Original Poster
> I tested positive for Lyme disease and tested negative for all co-
> infections almost a year ago. I got tested at a reputable lab, but
> I know all tests are not 100% reliable. My point here is, I believe
> I had babesia and bartonella. Every morning I got out of bed, the
> soles of my feet would be very sore and sometimes after being on
> them for a long time. I understand this is a symptom of
> bartonella. Since starting MMS, I've recently noticed the bottom of
> my feet are not sore in the mornings. Also, the first day or two I
> took MMS I had intense aching in the neck, shoulders, and between my
> shoulder blades, which I never really experienced before, or at
> least not as intense. Usually these aches would come and go
> throughout a day, but this ache was constant all day long and lasted
> into the next. Well, I haven't experienced this ache since the
> first day or two of MMS. I understand these is area babesia likes
> to hang out. So, it looks like I've been killing bartonella and
> babesia, which I didn't think I had. Very interesting and amazing
> it if is true........

One thing I can definitely say I have cured is an aggressive wart.
My granddaughter had a bad case of warts and was using an over the
counter freezing device. I told her,after doing research, to be
careful not to spread the virus as it is very contagious but she is
stubborn and careless. I started getting this wart on my forearm.
It grew very fast and also, weirdly, itched on and around the site.
I had tried many things but nothing was working, including colloidal
silver. The MMS started to work right away and now the wart is all
but entirely gone. :)

If anyone else has warts and tries the MMS on it, let me know how it
works for them. Wonder if it could help genital warts too. I know
they are dangerous.

I applied both externally and take internally btw.

I started with one drop , but am up to 3 or 4 now once per day at
bedtime. I just apply the activated solution (with lemon juice now
but at first with vinegar) directly to the area. I drink the rest
after dilution. I have also put full strength MMS on the wart itself.
It burned the area a little and scabs formed. Don't leave on skin for
more than 30 seconds. I picked the dead tissue off as it dried and
then applied to the tissue underneath the next time. This happened in
three stages over about 2 weeks. Now it is almost level with the
other skin and pink like healing skin. The itching is mostly gone.
----------------------

Hi, All:

I've been on MMS (citric) for almost two months -- with some detox breaks. I have lyme and co-infections.

I was up to 7 drops three times a day, but had to stop because of dieoff in my feet was so painful I could barely walk. Right now I'm doing 3 drops in the a.m. and 4 in the p.m.

I have noticed that when I ramp up my face breaks out. I was at the beginning of a breakout three days ago. I mixed four drops with citric and added about 3 ounces of water. I swabbed my face with cotton balls and let it dry, then repeated. The breakout was stopped. Acne I have been battling most of my adult life was noticeably better the next morning, and my skin feels so soft. I have continued doing this twice a day for three days. I'm having a slight acne herx, but basically it's clearing up. It didn't burn or sting at all.

I had so much left that I decided to swish it in my mouth and gargle. After I did this I noticed my breath was so fresh. I did it right before bedtime and in the morning I barely had bad breath.

After I swab my face I notice that I get a pressure feeling on my nose where my skin cancer is. It feels just like it does when I rife and get hits -- pressure that lasts for two to three hours after a rife session is over. I get hits on my nose when I rife for skin cancer, carcinoma, lyme, parasites and candida, so I know there are a zillion coodies in there.

I continue to have foot (bones) pain, itching inside my breasts, neck/spine pain, so I know it is still working there for my lyme.

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
Original Poster
I met with a young lady, about 35, tonight who has been plagued with
parasites for many years. They actually grow under her skin in
circles and have a head. The sores open up and she pulls them out
and it takes awhile for the wounds to heal and they leave scars. I’m
sure the worms grow inside as well. She has had all kinds of
treatments from different practicioners. Doctors don’t know what to
do. Naturalpaths are stumped. The worms eat the herbal cures for
breakfast and ask for more. IN addition to this she has now been
diagnosed with cancer - I’m not sure what type.

SOOOOOooh she was glad to know that I might have something to help
her. I took her the e-books, a bottle of 10% citric acid and a
bottle of MMS. I showed her how to mix up one drop, wait, add and
drink. Within 10 minutes she felt something working like she had
taken appropriate drugs. She really feels encouraged. I asked her to
read the stories from Africa and then to keep a written diary of her
experience. [I hope to be able to share that with the group within
10 days to two weeks.] Then her stomach bloated. She felt
nauseated. We prayed and the nausea immediately went away. Her gut
started to do the rumble and within 20 minutes she was rushing to
the bathroom.

For those of you who might just think that ONE DROP won’t do much,
I’d like to point you to chapter 23 in the second e-book as well as
the above experience.

And my wife still can’t comfortably go above one drop a day because
of nausea.

Well, your comments have encouraged me to question the lady further.
First of all, she is 50 not 35. Now that I have that mistake out of
the way, lets go on. I have other posts about her. These parasites
that she has came from caring for someone who had the parasites on
their feet. A chinese herbalist who spoke poor english said to
her, "oh, you take care of man with dirty feet".The parasites come
from tropical areas including rice paddies in China. She says that
the parasites spread under her skin like spider legs. She does have
hairs growing out from under her nails. And she is able to pull and
continue to pull the same hairs from her arms. And they are
different colours. So she may in fact have Morgellons disease - a
parasite - not a nanotechnology of some sort spread by chemtrails.
The good news is that the MMS is working tremendoulsly well with
this. Overnight, swellings have gone down, skin is healing. Worms
have come out in her diarrhea, all with one drop. I don't really
blame her for taking two more this morning. I did have to buy her
Depends and toilette paper though. So I will keep you posted and
will add this post to the other thread.

Update:

On the first morning after taking drop in the evening, the swelling
has gone down at all the pathogen skin sites. The skin has broken
open and is starting to peel in what she describes as what usually
happens when healing is starting to occur. She is quite elated
There has been a lot of diarrhea and she has been coughing up
phlegm. Against my advice, she took another two drops this am, less
than 12 hours later and is expecting further improvement. She says
nothing has ever worked like this MMS. Her dermatologist gave her a
cream and she was told that she would have to use the cream for
EIGHT months before seeing an improvement. I guess they are going to
have a talk soon.

She tells me that her cancer tumors are in her groin and vaginal
area and she will be checking out their size soon at her next bath.

Over night a cyst behind her knee has also broken and is decreasing
is size.

Futher update:

My friend is through her second day into her third. The wounds have
almost healed. The fibers from her skin have almost stopped. Her
arthritic pain has gone. The diarrhea stopped yesterday and she now
has enough energy to talk at length on the phone and clean up her
kitchen. She is even talking about doing laundry. She is ecstatic
about what only 5 drops in total have done for her. One on the first
evening and 2 x 2 the following day.

I have just went through 4 days of diarreha and head aches. I have
not taken anything in these 4 days. Today, I went back on 4 drops MMS.
I can see a lessening of the sores,crusts on my forearms. I haven't
had any Carbs to really count. It is hard. I have some faith that MMS
is helping me. I have had a real bad case of what ever name that I can
give my ailment. Serious Fungus issues, is the tag that I am putting on
my main bother. I have experienced some real cramping and headaches,
and I attribute it all to Herx. I will begin again from the start.
Ed.

We have a friend who has been fighting a very nasty cancer for the last
8 years. He is a health nut and lives such a clean lifestyle. Recently
he submitted to pin-point radiation as a large tumor on his neck was
killing him. Then they found a tumour in his lung which he had removed
about 10 weeks ago. Then they found 2 more spots on his lung. He has
refused anymore scans as he will not be doing chemo or anymore medical
treatment. He has been on MMS for a few weeks and is looking and
feeling so much better. He had some Live blood analysis done and
previously the blood showed, worms, fibrin and very unhealthy looking
blood cells which were clotting up. Since using MMS the blood looks
clear of worms, the cells look plump, healthy & normal. He didn't know
if these tests were accurate, so had it done by 3 different
practitioners. They all got the same results.
One of his other cancer friends was given 2 weeks to live, has been on
the MMS for a few weeks and has gone from bed-ridden to back to driving
her car!
So, it sounds very exciting.

------------------------

I started about 6 weeks ago.
Started with 1 drop in the evening. Made me sick: heart racing,
nauseated, fearful with a very anxious feeling & depressed, as well
as fatigued, aches and pains throughout my body. Did increase my
calcium. Started taking Co Q 10 and hawthrone for the heart
symptoms, but the other was simply detoxing, and I knew it. Went to
2 drops, and then 2 in the eveing and 1 in the morning, when I felt
the fatigue was just too much to handle. Quit for a few days (felt
great when I didn't take it) and then continued with only 1 drop in
the evening. I adjusted my dosage according to the
nauseated/depressed feelings I experienced. When that lets up (it
usually takes about 5 days), I will again increase by one drop. For
the last two weekends I have stopped the drops altogether jsut to see
how I am feeling and usually feel really good on the weekend. Right
now I am up to 5 drops taken in the evening. I use the lime juice
you get in the little plastic, fat looking bottle like thing rather
than fresh limes simply for convenience. I put 1/4 tsp. of lime
juice in a small glass with how many drops I am taking (5 at this
time), swish and let stand for 3 minutes. Then I add 1/2 cup water
to the mixture and drink. I usually follow with another clean drink
of water and I'm done. I might have to use some kind of juice when I
get to higher dosages because of the taste, but will cross that
bridge when I come to it. Right now plain water is working fine for
me.

I noticed the easier breathing right away. Probably within only 1-2
drops of the stuff. This stuff is working for me in a way the ozone
didn't. Ozone never reached my lungs like this is. Even tho I am
experiencing some detoxing, I am also experiencing increased health
in between if that makes any sense. My brain is functioning better,
my breathing is better, will also find myself laughing (between
tearing up). It's kind of weird. Sometimes I will feel like crying
more easily, while other times there is just a sense joy there.

I'm definitely in the digging the trenches foundation right now, but
when my body tells me it can handle more, I thoroughly expect to
excell as can anybody that will only use patience and
perserverence. :) Gotta lay that foundation first, tho.

Nicole45

Hi, I'm writting from Croatia. I've heard about MMS and wanted to get it somehow. After I had many problems here in Croatia to get some sodium chlorite I made MMS by myself according to Jim Humble's instructions. I have paradontose so this is my 4th day of washing my gums and teeth with MMS. I can already see quite improvement.
Also my best friend had 3 lungs abscess during last year and half and she is in very bad condition. I told her about MMS and she decided to try it. First day I gave 2 drops to her, second day I gave 4 drops. Today is the 3rd day and she called me this morning. She was very excited. She woke up with strange feeling in her throat. She cought out something and she described it as a very putrid substance bean size. I think it's a very good sign. We'll proceed with taking MMS.
Thank you Jim Humble for this great invention. God bless you.

rosa100

My MMS story

This is my testimonial, it's on my site, ideasfordifficulttimes, but since I do sell MMS I 'm just going to paste the info here:

Of your testimonials here I really liked the information from the gentelman about the heart and arteries. I think that the suggestion to load up on vitamin C and potassium and other minerals, is a good one!

You can communicate with me via my site if you want confirmation that I'm a real person. There are hundreds of testimonials online now, I doubt that people have that much time in their hands. I got tired of sending emails to all my friends, I just put all the content on a site so everyone can benefit and I refer my friends to the site instead of having to forward long emails...
--

I started taking MMS because I felt really bad with what I though was some sort of infection in my lower abdomen and I couldn’t get a straight answer or fast enough attention from my doctor. The doctor story is ridiculous, but another time…

A friend had sent me a cryptic email mentioning that MMS, which had been recommended by her naturopathic doctor, actually worked. I looked it up, it seemed too good to be true, but I got a bottle anyway and forgot all about it… MMS scared me.
When I got in trouble with the infection and the doctors where doing their usual “I’m-too-busy-to-see-you-too-bad-you-are-sick-can-you-come-back-in-fifteen days-for-some-tests” routine… I reached for the bottle of MMS.
I started with the regular protocol and reached six drops in a couple of days (his was maybe too fast, but I had a pressing issue, my infection. A post about my experiences with dosages is here.)

The awful pressure in my belly, of whatever infection I had, went away almost immediately when I started taking MMS, but after the first days of taking it, I was weak and fatigued so I reduced the dose to two drops a day for a few months. This was a suggestion of a naturopathic doctor (who uses MMS to clean out of heavy metals along with other methods.) For me, MMS worked in small doses as well, albeit slowly.

I progressively started feeling better and better. I was only taking the two or three drops at night, colloidal silver three times a day, and black cumin seed oil. Nothing else.

Then I got what the ex-army doctor at the regional clinic said was a nasty looking staph infection on my face (chin.) To me it seemed my body was just expelling toxins. The doctor was alarmed, wanted to inject me with antibiotics and put me under two more antibiotics at home and have me go next day for check up. This told me he wasn’t confident at all that the antibiotics would work on the staph infection. When I inquired he defensively said that infections were becoming resistant these days.

He even mentioned hospitalization.

He saw in my report that I was taking colloidal silver, MMS, and black cumin seed oil and became irritated, he said that this was no time to mess around that this was serious, and all the usual scare tactics.

This kind of doctor makes me lose my temper, usually, but this time I just requested that he didn’t use the injected antibiotics because I was “afraid or needles” (yeah right, but that went smoothly with him!) and that I’d purchase the prescriptions.

I went home, I did purchase the prescription antibiotics, but I never took them. I soaked my chin in a 10 drop MMS solution (plus 50 citric acid drops, wait three minutes, add water) instead and increased my intake dose to 10 drops.
In only two days my infection produced a “head” and in 4 days it was, undoubtedly, on its way out. In 6 days it was practically gone. Just a little red area remained. For the dreaded staph infection, not bad huh? The skin took a while to be completely normal but it did in the end.

This was no mild infection. I tried hard not to hear about the chunks cut off my neighbor’s shoulder, and the months of antibiotics, and all the other horror stories… Once I upped the MMS dose to 10 drops the staph infection was history and it took me only two days to be sure of that.

I’m still thinking about going back there and have a little discussion with the doctors especially if they are having problems eradicating these kind of infections… but will they listen?

Many months later, I’m still taking MMS, on and off, but still detoxing! I haven’t quite reached the 15 drop level but I’m fine with no nausea at the 10-12 drop… I’m in no hurry.
I have more energy that I’ve had in years and I’m elated to have found MMS. I had given in to the idea that loss of energy was to be expected with aging and I realize now that that’s a myth. If you stay away from dead food and get help in fighting pathogens and parasites, you are full of energy! With the macrobiotic diet and MMS I feel very much empowered! People ask me and my husband what are we doing (he lost 22 lbs in three months without even trying, I lost about 13 lbs and we are both pretty close to the weight we had in our 20’s and 30’s.) We tell them, some of our friends are not a little skeptical about MMS, of course. And they think the diet is hard to mantain, but it hasn’t been. I feel confident that they have now tools within their reach. I hope they’ll use if/when they are ready. If they are in serious trouble and it comes from a microbe, a virus, or a parasite, MMS will work. I have zero doubts about that. The diet is just life giving. I now need to eat live foods! I’m not even attracted to the other stuff. It’s only hard for a couple or three months, after is just unthinkable to go back to the other food.

As of other “side effects” I dropped thirteen pounds, as I mentioned, I have no arthritic pain whatsoever, I stopped smoking, MMS made me feel super aware of the toxins I was inhaling, I enlisted the help of this book, The Easy Way to Stop Smoking, by Allen Carr; I’ve also stopped eating meat, gluten and dairy… My gums are miraculously healed, I never did need the surgery the doctor was anticipating, they actually have grown back down (meaning there’s bone growth???) I know it sounds crazy, but that the pockets in my teeth are pretty much gone is very well documented. It’s really fun to go to the dentist now and see them scratch their heads…
Herpes? Never even breaks out! I followed the skin protocol by Jim Humble and take MMS internally (at 10 drop level now.) I think it’ll be gone forever when I reach the darned 15 drops… I’ll report back.

As an aside, I’ve been in touch with Jim Humble via email. The guy exists, he’s for real and we OWE him BIG. I’ve read his book and pretty much everything else online. Here’s a good link for other people’s experiences with MMS.
Jim Humble’s own site is the best place to get all the information you need.

I was scared of MMS and incredulous too, of course. Buy once your staph infection goes away in five days or so, you don’t doubt it much after that. If you want to try MMS please support this blog:

CureAllYall

Personal vouch for MMS... I've been reading both positive and negative testimonials towards MMS, mainly positive though. What's ironic is the majority of negative readings I've come across were almost always some form of competition selling another product or mentioning some other one.

As of my personal experience... I felt a bit strange when first taking it, then it got worse, then it got better, then eventually I just started feeling great. I've noticed that I haven't been having these weird little bumps that come and go on my body nor have I been experiencing sickly feelings lately. On top of that, I haven't been sick at all since taking it. I am not 100% certain what all this stuff has done to me, nor how safe it is to keep taking, but when you've tried quite a few things this seems best in comparison. I'm more into natural medicine and try to stay away from doctoc prescribed medicals for obvious reasons, so yes... I will be taking things more, but will probably take it only twice a week instead of every day.
;)

corpus

Brown Recluse Bite Cured with MMS

A friend of mine to whom I had introduced to MMS over a year ago told me that another friend had a brown recluse spider bite infection that was over 5 inches in diameter when MMS was given to him. Following the protocol of increasing dosages, the infected area had shrunk to less than an inch in about a week and was about faded away. Also, a large patch of red, dry, itchy skin on his back also cleared up.

Not much talk about MMS these days, but I'm glad I have a supply in my refrigerator for emergencies like this one.

AVIATOR

Strong cleansing !

Hi, I started my wife on MMs about a week ago. She worked up to 3 drops a day with no problem (once a day) On day 4 a short time after the 4 drop dose she had severe diarrhia and vomiting that went on for hours. The second time she vomited it was dark green then it gradually thinned out to yellow. I know this is terribly graphic ,but I want to share this experience with other readers. She was expelling from both ends at the same time. After she was empty she started to recover. ,that was 2 days ago. I told her that the MMs must have found something nasty to kill and when it did kill it the body had to expell it fast. Has anyone seen such a strong reaction ? She has had some constipation issues in the past, Excema on her hands ,and a little overweight, but thats it. By the way she has been spraying MMS on her hands and has seen improvement. I told her she would need to clean up inside before it would clear up totally.
God Bless you all.
George

corpus

Sometimes a person should go real slowly. No need to rush the clean-up from a whole life time.

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
Original Poster
I would say that if she can only tolerate 3 drops she does have some health issues.
Sounds like she threw up bile. Not a big deal.
She should cut down to one drop and do that for a couple of weeks. If that still causes vomiting cut back to half a drop. (mix for one drop and take half of the mix)

If she still has problems she can take one drop unactivated. or even half a drop unactived. Just mix one drop with an ounce of water and take half.

trfricke

gout cure via MMS

I have been using MMS for about a month now. I have had GOUT for 20 years. The past few years I've always had pain no matter if I was taking the percribed medicine or not. Some day or weeks were better than others. Since I've been taking the MMS, I have NO pain and have full range of motion in my knees and ankles!!! I haven't taken any of my GOUT percribed medicine for a month and no attacks! I've tried everything. All of the natural cures and percribed medicine for GOUT. Nothing worked until I tried MMS. I totally, with out a doubt believe it has helped me with GOUT. I would recommend this to anyone who suffers from it.

jumiclads

Nail bed Infection

03/03/2010 - I thought I would just let everone know that I successfully treated a nail bed infection that completely destroyed my nail and it is now growing normally. I treated it by making up MMS 4/20 and mixing with about 30ml of water to dilute, then soaking and rubbing my affested nail in the water for 3 mins once a day for 2 weeks. I had it appear in another nail 2 weeks ago and treated it immediatly this time by cutting away the affected part of the nail and treating with MMS as above. This time it saved the rest of the nail and the damaged part is growing normally. By the way the doctor told me that there was no actual cure for what I had wrong but gave me antibiotics for my finger which was becoming infected. These did absolutley nothing so I left it 2 months then thought I would try MMS. Glad I did.:)

Not sure wether its bacterial or fungal as the doctor did not do any tests. All I know is that it started underneath the edge of the nail right next to the cuticle. It was kind of green in colour and hurt when pressed. I have not seen any puss but it was a little moist where the infection was. It spread across the cuticle area until it had gone right across and the nail just pulled away from the cuticle very easy once infected. It stayed attached in the rest of the nail bed until it grew off but never came back until I used MMS to kill the infection. The finger below the last knuckle was as inflamed red colour all the time.

27/03/2010 - Damaged nails have nearly completely grown out now and my fingers are looking good. I am happy. I hate horrible finger nails.

Catseye

I am presently recovering from CFS after a seven year bout with it. It was a horrible nightmare which I had to pretty much pull myself out of because the medical profession can't treat chronic diseases successfully. But that's another story.

About 6 weeks ago, I started having these terrible headaches. They were excruciating, unlike any headache I've had before. And I've had dengue fever twice. Anyone who has had dengue knows how bad those headaches are. And these were worse. I was having to give myself injections AND take pills for the pain.

I went to a few doctors, had a CT scan of my brain, some other tests, got treated for a sinus infection in the middle of this, but nothing helped. Nobody had a clue what was causing them. I have some liver problems so I was always a bit scared of trying MMS, even though I had MMS and the activator bottles in my house - I had given plenty of it to friends. I spoke with a naturopath about it and he said he didn't see any major problem, if I had bad effects I could just stop. And there is an antidote: 5 grams vit C and activated charcoal.

So I started with one drop twice a day. After 3 days, I felt the headaches becoming less in intensity. So I increased to 2 drops twice a day. Now, after a week and 2 days of MMS at 2 drops twice a day, the headaches are almost completely gone! I just felt mild pain today! I can't believe it! I wish I had tried it weeks ago, I was running out of room on my butt to give myself injections - it's all numb back there! Apparently, it was some bad bugs in a place where they've never ventured before and that was causing the pain. And to think all the money I wasted on doctors.

Since there's no patent, there's no money for testing. So that means the only way to really know about it is word of mouth. So this is my 2 cents.

The worst side effects I have read about are nausea and vomiting. Some drugs list worse side effects than this. I have read some very negative things about MMS, claiming how dangerous and unwise is it to use it. But all these people who bash it have one thing in common: they have never used it. Personally, I am only interested in firsthand experiences from people about any alternative medicine. :)

Anything else is just a guess.:roll:

hobo

Servant
On Earth right now, Tomorrow ~ who knows?
Very interesting to read about your experiences with MMS, Catseye.
Most all Liver problems will improve with taking MMS, though it could take some time for you to see drastic improvements with overall liver functions....but if you are also experiencing the hot flashes ~ then chills, and/or bruises on the back of the hands and arms that is slow to clear up, then after your last daily dose of MMS, wait 2 hours and finish the day out with taking~ Xiao Chai Hu Tang 5:1 every other hour for up to 4 doses... It comes in a 100 gram bottle, in the powder form, so you'll have to stuff the 00 sized capsules yourself to take it. But you'll notice improved liver functions within 48 hours.. It's not advisable to take any more than 4 capsules per day, as too much can give you restless leg feeling.. Also you're not suppose to take this if you are taking any other prescription meds. Best of health and well to you!

BobbyBoffers

Thinking about trying MMS

Hey guys!

I'm new hear and I've heard some good things from friends about mms. Though they have displayed great results I'm a little worried about trying some of this "alternative medicine." Are there any side effects either in the short or long term I should know about. Also, what should I expect after taking it?

Thanks for the help everyone!

P.S. are there any other natural medicines I should think about trying?

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
Original Poster
This thread is for testimonials only. Please start a new thread with your questions.

A few days ago my husband was bitten by a spider. It created a red whelt about 1/2 inch across with a white blister in the center and a black dot in the middle of that. We lanced and drained it and applied neosporin.

The next day it had almost doubled in size and the blister reformed larger than before. We applied topical MMS and after 2 applications 12 hours apart the bite was fully healed..

But the MMS did make the surrounding skin red, which has faded now.

About two years ago my son had a similar wound on his backside that was extremely painful. To me it looked like a MRSA boil but he was condident that it was a spider bite. This wound was a full inch across in the form of a red welt and a large blister in the center. MMS cured it fully in about 2 days. I don't know how many times he put it on.