Men-Friendly Supplements

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
Male-friendly supplements and herbs
help boost a man’s well-being.

September 2013

Stress, toxins, meals eaten on the run, nights out with the guys, evenings when the tube and the couch seem a lot more welcoming than the gym and the track: There’s a lot in modern life that can take a toll on male health. Throw in aging’s insidious effects and soon enough a man might wonder where that rough-and-ready-for-anything guy in his early 20s went to.

Fortunately, natural ways to feel more energetic and vital abound. In addition to the standard advice—clean up your diet, desert the couch (however reluctantly), find ways to blow off steam—there are certain nutrients, herbs and supplements that have been shown to improve energy and libido levels while protecting against the kinds of chronic disorders that can send you to the sidelines in a hurry.

Read more here...https://energytimes.com/pages/features/0913/chart.html

Ajax

Important ones the article missed are Ginko Biloba, L-Tyrosine, L-Arginine, and Ashwagandha. Everyone is pretty familiar with Ginko, the other three naturally improve testosterone levels after age 40, especially Ashwaganha. I will attest that after 30 days of taking these my energy level has improved as well as those personal areas.

Ajax

I forgot lecithin. I have an organic tomato or minestrone soup with lunch every day and I add lecithin granules which thicken the soup and put fenegreek seed in a pepper grinder and pepper it with the seed. Gives it extra flavor much like black pepper but more subtle and tangy.

d0ug

organic fruits and vegetables are good and better than normal but unless there is minerals in the soil there is no minerals in the food. Things like zinc,selenium which where mention and very important.