Is supplementing the first step toward...

uniden

Original Poster
I figure it is because it's easier than eating healthy. I think that's what I did years ago when I finally got myself to commit 100% to eating a healthy diet. I stayed on the diet for sixteen months. I was on the diet from September 2008 to January 2010. What I'm looking to do this time is to eat even better than I did back then. Back then, this is what my diet was comprised of:

vegetables
fruits
legumes (soy beans and beans)
whole grains (brown rice and quinoa)
cooked chicken for about a three-week duration from April 2009 going into May 2009

Each food that I ate had only one ingredient; the food itself. My drink of choice was plain water; it was the only drink I drank.

This time, I want to go on a more difficult diet: the raw food diet. Here's what I see myself eating for this diet plan:

Vegetables
Fruits
Nuts

And my only drink will be plain tap water. Well, the plainest that's available to me.

Babyblue

Healthy eating and supplements are the way to go. I am a firm believer in high dose vitamins, liposomal.

jaminhealth

For me nutritional supplementing is to add to my body what my foods are not giving me. And keeping me healthy and away from doctors and their drugs.

Grape SEED Extract has been my #1 supplement for about 25 yrs now. No drugs, and a doc once a year to check in.

Lilly-bo

Healthy eating and supplements are the way to go. I am a firm believer in high dose vitamins, liposomal.
I am vegan however everyday I take Citrate Magnesium BComplex and a multivitamin all from Viridian. B12 1000ugs is important for all of us
Warm regards Margaret