Integrative Stroke Recovery

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer

Yearly, almost 800,000 adults in the United States will suffer a stroke. Of those, approximately 77% will be first time strokes. The remainder are classified as recurrent attacks.

While sobering, there is also some optimistic news to report on the stroke front. Between the years of 1999 and 2009, incidents of stroke have declined by 33%.

According to the American Heart Association, this improvement is largely attributable to better management of blood pressure, diabetes and other modifiable risk factors, including smoking cessation and weight management. In addition, dietary changes can also play a valuable role in preventing so-called “brain attacks”.

Full story with informative links...http://www.healthyfellow.com/1608/integrative-stroke-recovery/

jfh

perpetual student
Prevention is important of course. The medical industry would like for you to take a daily aspirin, their miracle cure.

I strongly recommend either or both serrapeptase and nattokinase. Nattokinase will has been shown to cure thrombosis.

jfh

perpetual student
But check out the side effects of daily aspirin.
Agreed. I have anaphylaxis reaction to aspirin. Epi pen is required.

It is hard to believe how many people I know that take aspirin daily. How many stories of heart attack victims, who call 911, only to be told to immediately take aspirin. It seems to be the allopathic cure for heart problems, just like statins are now becoming the cure all.

Nattokinase is my "go to" supplement for many problems that most people would instead reach for aspirin. And it can definitely dissolve blood clots, curing thrombosis.