I'm scared

spideyfanman

:( Remember I was making threads o how my penis was curved and how it twists? well... now Where it is curving it looks like it might have gotten swollen or something, idk. It might but it is twisting even more than it was before!

could the "swollen" part just be it getting wider? As in it gets wider on one side and gets wider on the other side?

just me

Well the only thing I could even think of considering, is that maybe you are just masturbating a tad bit too much and it needs a rest!!!! Ya know even the ex president took a day off everyonce in awhile!!!!

EarlyBird

Scared!

I suggest you see a Doctor, preferably a male Dr. 8)
and ask him these questions. That way, you're more
likely to get a straight answer and you can stop your
worrying. :roll:

just me

Very good suggestion early bird.
I had an email from a male member of this board, and he also suggested that you see a doctor. Apparently the way you are describing the swelling it seems like it might need medical attention. I am not trying to scare you, but since we dont exactly know what the problem is, there is no way to know for sure what to tell you.... In my opinion, it would be better if you saw either your doctor, or go to a free clinic.

spideyfanman

It is not neccesarily swelling... one part of it swelled a little. And it seems to put a little weight on it pushing "it" downard. I noticed this happened when I started using my whole hand to masterbate... this never happened when I used two fingers...