How to regrow teeth and make old fillings pop out?

naturalway22

I got a filling in one of my teeth a while ago and would like to have a natural tooth instead.
What can I do naturally to regrow the tooth and make the filling pop out?

I can't remember how deep it was (not to the root though).
Thanks.

jbaerbock

To my knowledge there is no way to regrow an adult tooth, especially not just a part of it. There are some studies in Europe that have had some success stimulating enamel to reform with electrical pulses. But that would be for minor enamel loss only [for now]. I have a mouth full of fillings so trust me I'd love if what you're asking for was possible.

knightofalbion

It is possible to remineralize a tooth, but it is not possible to regrow a new adult tooth.

Are you talking about a silver amalgam filling? My advice would be to leave it be.
Silver fillings can be taken out and replaced with the composite white fillings. Though this should only be done by a dentist expert in this field. Preferably one who is also a holistic dentist.
Dislodging and removing silver fillings can release mercury, hence the need for caution.

truestorytotell

There's nothing I wouldn't do to be able to regrow teeth.

I mean, anything at all, I'd do it.

However, unfortunately, it's not possible yet...

RaulCruz

Of course, there is no way to regrow an adult tooth. Actually, We only get one set of 32 adult teeth. Once an adult tooth is removed, another tooth does not grow into its place. An implant or root replacement, would be the proper choice for this problem.

iLuvGr33N

I'm not sure if it could pop out. I have healed some of my smaller cavities that weren't to the dentin with diet.

No, I don't have pictures.

I did it with Raw Veganism, high greens. I have talked with others that have done it the Paleo way.

Have you read, Cure Tooth Decay by Ramiel Nagel? (however he does say that people eating Vegan diets can't heal their tooth decay, which wasn't true for me. Although, it may be for the really bad decay - I have a couple other one's that are much deeper. The decay with those did slow down, with how I ate than. :)

& there was this young lady I went to high school with many moons ago, that had a second set of Adult teeth.

If something doesn't work for YOU, try a different way. There is never only one way, since we're all different.

iLuvGr33N

I just came by this article online, in regards to, possibly making a filling loosen.

healingteethnaturally dot com - Dr. Herbert Shelton's book extract

I just remembered this post, hence I'm posting it here. If anyone were still interested.

JimBrown

This is impossible that you can regrow your adult teeth. You may prefer tooth replacement or implant for your issue.

iLuvGr33N

Ramiel Nagel's protocol is following off of Weston A Price's Diet - which I believe to be a Paleo diet. In where many people, have found they've been able to cure tooth decay.

Our bodies are always healing on a daily basis, why not our teeth? Our teeth decay because of poor nutrition for oneself, why can they not heal? If given the proper nutrition that the body needs?

Good questions to ask ourselves. ;)

Firekin4

You aren't gonna grow a whole tooth back, but vitamin D, oil pulling, and remineralizing toothpaste with coconut oil and calcium carbonate can heal cavities. And nix fluoride if you don't want anymore.

uniden

This is a topic I am really interested in. I have a large cavity in my lower right wisdom tooth which I would like to remineralize naturally. I want to go on a partial fast in which the only foods I eat are white vegetables and almonds; and the only beverage I would drink is water - the purest that is available to me. Sun gazing is another subject that I find interesting; I would like to try it sometime, but I live in an area where the ground is covered by grass - no bare earth to stand on.