hi-

Felice

Hi. My name is Felice and I joined to find out if anyone has had any success with getting over levaquin toxicity. I have been suffereing for about 6 weeks now after taking levaquin for 4 days. Now have tendon pain all down my forearms, sometimes biceps, wrists, etc. Saw a naturopath and am on a healthy diet now with tons of vitamins. Also downloaded the book "Healing from Levaquin toxicity" . Anyway, wanted to make new friends and maybe hear some positive news instead of all the terrible news I keep reading on the internet about people who have used this drug.:roll:

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
Hi Felice and welcome to the forum. There is little known about your situation and I ses that you already found the one post we have we have on the topic. I know a lot about ozone therapy so ask any questions you want and I may be able to assist.
arrow

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
Hi Felice, welcome to the forum! :welcome: If I come across any information that may help, I'll post it on the forum.

pinballdoctor

Welcome to the board.

Anytime you take antibiotics it is necessary to balance that by taking a good probiotic.

The older antibiotics were general purpose, and would only kill small organisms such as bacteria. The newer antibiotics are special purpose, and kill bigger organisms, such as people.

Lucky they can be neutralized by the probiotics, which by the way, everyone should be taking on a daily basis anyway.

Antibiotics have a dark side that most doctors don't know exists..