HGH and FM/CFS (Dr. K Horltorf's treatment)

jaminhealth

There are other FM threads but some in women, some in bones and muscles but both male/female do end up with FM/CFS. Since my daughter and I have been using homeopathic HGH gel I've been doing a lot of searching on what HGH does for so many health conditions. Here is another set of health issues it addresses.

https://www.holtorfmed.com/can-growth-hormone-treatment-help-fibromyalgia-and-chronic-fatigue-syndrome/
We don't use this doctor's HGH but a homeopathic gel that has got to 100 times less costly. We both are getting a lot of support and health condition reversals since using it. She is 56, I am 81 and was told I had FM back in 1999..Do I? It's such a complex conditon.

Want to know what we use, let me know.

Homeschoolie

I was told in my 20's that I had Fibromyalgia...I am 63 now. Mitigated it best I could with natural healthy remedies, treatments and lifestyles. Refused to take the dangerous drugs others with FM took. Glad I didn't, one person posted she has vision and hearing damage after years of those drugs! And suffered greatly when stopped taking them because her body went through detox and rebellion.

What do you take.....like you I also wonder do I actually have FM or are all symptoms because of severe 24/7/365 (full body, not just the sinus seasonal or a couple foods/substances) lifelong allergies.

jaminhealth

Original Poster
I was told in my 20's that I had Fibromyalgia...I am 63 now. Mitigated it best I could with natural healthy remedies, treatments and lifestyles. Refused to take the dangerous drugs others with FM took. Glad I didn't, one person posted she has vision and hearing damage after years of those drugs! And suffered greatly when stopped taking them because her body went through detox and rebellion.

What do you take.....like you I also wonder do I actually have FM or are all symptoms because of severe 24/7/365 (full body, not just the sinus seasonal or a couple foods/substances) lifelong allergies.
I attempted to send you a message about the HGH and you are not set up to receive messages from members, right?