help, Im to young for arthritis

About 2 years ago a sprained my wrist, or broke it, on my right hand wile snowboarding, when to the doctor, they "fixed" it up, and for about 2 years I had no issues with it.

Now I have a job that requires me to be at my computer all day and my right wrist (my mouse hand) is killing me...
1. what is a natural QUICK pain reliever recommendation
2. Is there anything I should do/buy a wrist wrap, or do yoga or something?

jfh

perpetual student
Staff member
I recently saw a TV commercial about some cream with capsaicin (cayenne pepper), but I don't know the brand. Contact you local drug store and ask. That is best for quick relief.

http://www.natural-arthritis-pain-relief.org/arthritis-cream.html
In one famous study, 70 osteoarthritis patients and 31 rheumatoid arthritis patients received either a capsaicin cream or a placebo for four weeks. At the end of the four weeks, the patients who received the capsaicin cream experienced significantly less pain the patients receiving the cream with the placebo ingredient.
Other studies have shown that in many arthritis patients, capsaicin arthritis cream works as well as COX-2 inhibitors for pain relief. This is a significant finding since COX-2 inhibitors have many more potential side effects and come with an increased risk for heart attack or stroke. Capsaicin cream can be a safe alternative to drug treatment, or they can supplement a lower dosage of drug treatments for arthritis, thus reducing the side effects a patient faces.
For long term look for info on serrapeptase.

BigAl

Look up a source for Myristin. It comes as both a cream and as capsules. Others refer to it as CMO. But be sure you have arthritis and not this carparal tunnel thing.