croonprince

Hi Everyone,
Great to find this site! I've been a vegan since 1996 (raw since 2001) and it has certainly been an amazing and wonderful trip in so many ways. Yes, my health is through the roof but also going vegan inspired me to really look at certain things much more deeply related to mind/body/spirit and the earth itself. As a filmmaker and writer I have incorporated so much of what I've experienced over these years into my work - including my book "A Banana In My Pocket (but I'm still happy to see you)" and my current feature film-in-development "Will o' the Wisp". Are there any other holistic filmmakers, writers, artists here? Would love to hear about you.
Dave

jaminhealth

Greetings from the other "big" state on the West Coast, California. I'm 81, born and raised on good cooking and am a pretty healthy gal who has enjoyed a lot of life....lots of fun and food etc etc.

I have no interest in vegan world and for sure raw food world...although there are some delicious raw foods if one has a chef to prepare them for one. We have a lot of alternative healers in CA.

I'm pretty new here and it's a slow group but I believe it was busy and interesting years ago when it formed.