Hello Everyone

liverock

Just to introduce myself because it appears that a few members think I could be a spammer impersonating somebody else known on another forum.

Well Im not a spammer-this is the real Liverock in the flesh (which I can assure you is not a pretty sight) ;)

I visit a few health forums, not all of them natural. I am interested in health advancements wherever they come from.

My interest in alternative health stems from the time when I went down with CFS a long time ago and found that allopathic medicine didnt have a clue about CFS. They still dont BTW.This forced me to search for help in the alternative health field.

Nice to meet you all.

Matrix

Admin
I'm very sorry, liverock, I made a terrible mistake. :oops:

I hope you will enjoy your stay...from now on. :)

:welcome:

just me

Hi Liverock!! Im the one who sent you the private message from the other side!! Im glad its you, I have always enjoyed your posting! Glad you made it, hope you enjoy the board, it is definitly alot less stressful!!!

scorpiotiger

Welcome, Liverock!

Welcome, Liverock!

I, too, have enjoyed your posts on "other" forums. ;)

Glad to see you here.

liverock

Original Poster
Hi Liverock!! Im the one who sent you the private message from the other side!!
So sorry to hear you have passed over Just Me, I didnt even know you had been ill. Presumably future contact will be by ouja board. :D ;)

For all the other members, all presumably still alive, thank you for your warm welcome.