Governor/Mayors Spend Millions$$ to Buy Masks for People

jaminhealth

I need to vent. I hear this a few times daily on my radio and it makes me sick, just sick. Spending Millions on these bandaids....Nothing ever about getting one's Immune System in good Health. This is #1 and never any words from these higher ups.:mad:

I'm In CA and this is probably true for all states.

On a favorite radio show the commentator discusses all the supplements/vits/minerals he takes....and has guest speakers who say the same.

If these people had any smarts about health, they could easily help those who can't afford Vit C and Vit D and give them some allowances in this area....they choose to miss it all, the most important areas to this virus issue.

Last edited:

jaminhealth

Original Poster
On this issue a friend sent me a message this morning, the pharma and medical world has so much power over it all, they won't allow the higher powers to preach and talk nutrition and supplements, etc...sad but probably very true...doesn't stop me from harping as someone MAY hear and do their own healing.

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
I need to vent. I hear this a few times daily on my radio and it makes me sick, just sick. Spending Millions on these bandaids....Nothing ever about getting one's Immune System in good Health. This is #1 and never any words from these higher ups.:mad:

I'm In CA and this is probably true for all states.

On a favorite radio show the commentator discusses all the supplements/vits/minerals he takes....and has guest speakers who say the same.

If these people had any smarts about health, they could easily help those who can't afford Vit C and Vit D and give them some allowances in this area....they choose to miss it all, the most important areas to this virus issue.
You can't boost your immune system overnight, but I agree having a strong immune system will help to lessen the effects of many illnesses. Masks are helping to stop the spread of the virus by those infected, including those with no symptoms. I wear on whenever I'm near people and luckily many of the people I see in stores, etc. are doing the same. Common sense, IMO.

jaminhealth

Original Poster
I don't own a mask and hope I can escape this MAYBE germy thing. I have people coming in my apt often, with and without mask and I wear none and we sit and talk and don't hug and kiss each other>>>>>> and don't get up close to each other's face....

So much misinformation from all the POWERS...

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
I don't own a mask and hope I can escape this MAYBE germy thing. I have people coming in my apt often, with and without mask and I wear none and we sit and talk and don't hug and kiss each other>>>>>> and don't get up close to each other's face....

So much misinformation from all the POWERS...
I wear a mask to avoid spreading the virus to others, it's the smart thing to do. There is a lot of disinformation online, but it's not coming from the scientists and experts in the field. If more people in the US would do something so simple as wear a mask as recommended, there wouldn't be over 150,000 Americans dead from COVID-19, and the numbers of infections in certain states would not be rising again. People who refuse to wear a mask would not be invited into my home.

Reactions: jfh

jaminhealth

Original Poster
Well, just about everyone who comes into my home are mostly maskless....one person who shops for me won't take off mask, and I have no idea what he looks like, he works for a service, so one day I said I'd like to see your face, so he obliged, very quickly.

I do not expect others to protect me, I take care of ME, and when they are around we don't stand up close. hug, kiss etc....keep our distance and we see our faces and smiles.

It's massive paranoia out there...and I believe I did post about the masks being ineffective big time....I think I did.. by Denis Rancourt out of Ottawa.

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
I do not expect others to protect me, I take care of ME, and when they are around we don't stand up close. hug, kiss etc....keep our distance and we see our faces and smiles.
It's not just about YOU. The point of wearing masks at this time is to control the spread of the virus throughout the United States. If you have it and don't wear a mask, you can spread it to others. If they have it, they can spread it to you. You and the other person can spread it to many more people. That's why infections have gone up in so many states, people are too stubborn to use common sense and be inconvenienced for the time it takes to get this virus under control.

My heart goes out to those folks who had loved ones contract the COVID-19, had to go to a hospital alone, be put on a ventilator, only to die all alone. Family couldn't even be near to say goodbye and hold their hand one last time.

• Love

jaminhealth

Original Poster
You make it sound like it's all about the mask...forget urging people to get healthy with Vit C, D, E, etc etc etc...... cheap cheap insurance.

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
Of course people should build a strong immune system with healthy foods and supplements....but we're talking about the novel coronavirus here, and the spread of it throughout the US. It is all about the mask in addition to social distancing and hygiene, not a big mystery.