Global Warming

Matrix

Admin
I was quite convinced by "An Inconvenience Truth", but after reading some debate, especially the unusually high electric bills of Al Gore (confirmed?), now I'm not sure about it. What's your take?

Matrix

Admin
Original Poster
If that can really save our Earth...in some level, he surely deserves it. If the electric bills are true, I will feel bad.

just me

from what I have read, and according to snopes, the electric bill thing was true... gee, I would hope he does better now.... Actually, it was pretty interesting reading the difference between his house and the bushes ranch....

I saw a commercial the other day, which states exactly what I would believe.... I dont remember the exact wording, something on the lines of stop global warming, before all the reeses melt.... I totally agree!!!!!

Matrix

Admin
Original Poster
Thanks for the link, just me, it's a very interesting read. :)

Mad Scientest

[FONT=&quot]While there maybe a consciences among global warming scientists that the world is heating up there are many other scientists who strongly disagree. Of course to Al these other scientists don’t count for only his scientists know what they’re talking about, consequently further debate is not required. All that is required is that you pay your carbon tax thus allowing them to control how you can live your life.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]He is telling everyone that if we do not follow his path that the world as we know it will cease to exist, however he doe’s not tell us if they do follow his new world order path their world as they know will also cease to exist. Do we really want government to be micromanaging or lives?

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For example we currently we have politicians talking about banning the incandescent light bulb. While there is no question at the incandescent lamp is miserably inefficient still is this something that politicians should be banning? Obviously the compact florescent lamp is way more energy efficient so does that mean it should be our only light source? Can a CFL be used in a refrigerator or oven? No. Want to dramatically shorten the live of one of these long live lamps? Use it in closets or bathrooms were it will be turned on and off frequently. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]

While I am all for energy conservation, higher efficiency appliances, better mpg, etc. still we must not loose sight of and forget about common sense. [/FONT]