Fulvic Acid ??

d0ug

Original Poster
I order some of this acid and here is a report. The first time I used it 7 drops in a glass of juice I became slightly light headed. The second time a lot less and now nothing. I gave it to my son who has a very violent side to him and after the second day I could see changes for the better. Now he is a different child. I had a quick temper and it has gone. My wife feels better and has changed the way she thinks about food he appetite has decreased. This is just my personal experience.
Maybe these micro minerals have more value than one might think.

saved1986

In seaerch of spicy food
I bought a bottle of black water once that had fulvates in it. Did not notice anything, maybe I should try again for a few days.

Derrick

I have tried the pill form and it gave me some energy. Not a lot or like an energy drink, just mild alertness. No other benefits for me...

proudtulsan

For over 10 years, I suffered from a severe skin condition on my hands. They would itch, become inflamed, and swell. Then my fingers would crack and bleed, resembling a corroded battery terminal. It was very painful, looked horrifying at its worst state, and made my life miserable. No matter how much I spent on organic foods, supplements, and natural remedies, I could never totally get rid of it. I even tried about six different fulvic acid products--including several of the popular ones on the Internet--with zero improvement. Then in 2015, I tried a new fulvic product from the company I am affiliated with and before I finished taking the second bottle of it, my condition was 100% gone. I could hardly believe it! My hands looked as though I had never had any skin condition before. When I ran out of it on several occasions, my symptoms began to return. But they were reversed once I added this particular fulvic to my daily regimen again. This is one anti-aging and regenerative dietary supplement I never want to be without. And if I was ever restricted to only one dietary supplement for the rest of my life, this is the one I would choose without hesitation. My full review can be read here: https://www.natmedtalk.com/showthread.php?t=30364.

Babyblue

Shilajit is a good source of fulvic acid. It helps minerals get to where they need to be in the body. Minerals and fulvic acid should be a daily supplement for all. You feel the effects build over time. Helps the nervous system operate. I found an amazing source of cheap, high quality shilajit for people who are interested. It's called Altai Black and is far cheaper then most of the brands coming from the USA, like by a third at least, if not more. I think the stuff from Russia is best as it's regulated over there compared to the stuff coming from India. Not sure if I'm allowed to posts links on this forum to things but the website is called pleasingpartners. I only buy from them. Some shilajit can have heavy metal contamination so you have to listen to recommendations to get the real deal and protect yourself from toxins. I did a lot of research first before buying any.