Forum Games

jaminhealth

Could we have a Section for Games. I'd be happy to start with a few that I really enjoy and go from there....it's good to get some FUN going amongst all the health concerns and issues. Please advise....

A new area called Games could be started or in the Humor area or or or...please think on this. jam

jaminhealth

Original Poster
That sounds like a good idea!
Good to hear a positive reply, this will only ADD to the forum and give others a distraction from health issues etc....now I need the moderator to OK it and where it can be started.....I would start with a few games I really enjoy and along the way, members can add games too.....thanks....

Matrix

Admin
Thanks for your suggestions! Unlike other fun or hobby forums, this forum is about a serious topic, the majority members come here to look for health information, I'm afraid the membership doesn't warrant a game forum.

Reactions: jfh

jaminhealth

Original Poster
Well thanks, it's not that the games would take over, BUT a fun diversion is GOOD for soul and health....at 82 I'm finding that more and more....living with chronic pain for so long and the games do give a nice outlet....laughter is good medicine. Too bad....it's not seen that way by those in charge. The games can and do fit in many forums with or with out health issues...

Matrix

Admin
@jaminhealth Please feel free to start game threads in the chitchat forum, if there is enough interest, we will create a new forum for it. This is usually how a new forum is added.

jaminhealth

Original Poster
Well, aren't you the dear and thanks for considering this....I'll start out with a couple Simple games and go from there....people can add some games too....Thanks my dear.

You just brought me so much JOY as I was looking for a great forum with Games....thanks again xo