For all you cancer and candida sufferers this one is for you babies.

Mike65Denver

Janet and me we just got through studying a report from a candida sufferer who tried the typical high fat high protein low carb no sugar rigamarole that didn't cure her just gave her nasty side effects. Reminded me of when I was paralyzed with fear after hearing constant and continuous criticisms and condemnation of sugar including fruit. Eventually, just like me, she stumbled upon the 80/10/10 program and decided to experiment like I did. Within a few short days she was completely cured of all that ailed her, just like me and many others. 80% raw organic fruit, 15% raw organic nuts and seeds soaked in salt water, and 5% raw organic leaf smoothies. No super food concentrates or herbal extracts required. Just God's Goodies. I eat 1 lb. of sugar/day, mostly from raw organic fruit, raw wildflower honey, very high in fructose, and raw organic whole cane sugar. Gives me the strength and stamina of a humming bird while I buzz around like a bee.

naturegal

Janet and me we just got through studying a report from a candida sufferer who tried the typical high fat high protein low carb no sugar rigamarole that didn't cure her just gave her nasty side effects. Reminded me of when I was paralyzed with fear after hearing constant and continuous criticisms and condemnation of sugar including fruit. Eventually, just like me, she stumbled upon the 80/10/10 program and decided to experiment like I did. Within a few short days she was completely cured of all that ailed her, just like me and many others. 80% raw organic fruit, 15% raw organic nuts and seeds soaked in salt water, and 5% raw organic leaf smoothies. No super food concentrates or herbal extracts required. Just God's Goodies. I eat 1 lb. of sugar/day, mostly from raw organic fruit, raw wildflower honey, very high in fructose, and raw organic whole cane sugar. Gives me the strength and stamina of a humming bird while I buzz around like a bee.
I know this is an old post, but I can't agree with it more. Natural "occurring" sugars are something I am convinced I need (I'll speak for myself). Right now I am starting to work against what I believe could be the Candida fungus "over-growth". I am starting with using a supplement as I was overwhelmed by all the things you can use to fight it naturally. I have sinus issues 24/7 which have multiplied over the last 4 years. I've tried a lot of things, and stuck to them to find some relief. I do notice the foods that trigger them, and processed sugar items are one of them. But fruits do not, and Raw honey.

Anyway, would like to discuss this with anyone who knows they have an over-growth of candida albicans or suspects it. That's enough for now until I see if there is anyone here for me to talk to about this. In the meantime, I've taken some advice on something called Molybdenum supplements to start which will arrive tomorrow. As all supplements, it sounds like some sort of miracle pill, but there are a few, good reviews on it for Candida, specifically, to help with the "die-off" process.

So, how's your day :cool:

jaminhealth

I can't imagine all that sugar no matter how it's delivered. I have no candida issues and do pretty darn good for 81. I have cut back on sugar/carbs so much that I NOT paid a dentist for about 10 yrs now. Before in my early life, oh the dentists saw me a lot, t those were my sugar/carb days.