Eyesight restored as side effect

maitaman

I was taking a natural medication, Artemisia, for cancer - which cleared up in days. There were side effects, all good, from the medicine.
I have had to wear reading glasses for more than fifteen years or more. My sight was deteriorating to the point I was up to 350 magnification.
Three or four days after the second dose,11 days after the initial dose, I was working on research for a murder mystery (I write) on the comp and noticed I wasn't wearing my glasses. I don't know if I was using them the night before. I am not wearing them now. If I put the stronger ones on, everything blurs. The only ones that do not blur are the original 100 magnification.
I cannot find any research on this. Has anyone heard of it? Is it just one anecdotal fact or is this known?

Ajax

Wow. I am going to try this. Nothing more annoying than to have to lug around reading glasses every place you go.

maitaman

Original Poster
I was doing research for prostate and other cancer cures. Artemisia cures several cancers quickly and definitely. I used the plant, dried. The dose was extreme, 35gm dried plant in 1 L milk taken in 4 doses 4 hrs apart. I repeated it in 8 days. The cancer I was treating is gone, eczema is gone, resistant parasites (cystocircosis) I have been fighting for years are down to next to nothing, and other things.
I wrote an eBook about preparation and dosage that is available at B&N, Apple, Lobo, Sony and most others. Common Herb Cures Prostate and Other Cancers.
It cures leishmaniasis and temporarily stops malaria. I plan to plant Artemisia and make it free to the Indigenos here in Panamá, where leishmaniasis, visceral, is second only to malaria as a killer. Anything I get for the book, as well as anything else I can get money for, will be used for that project.