???? (erection)

I wiil beat this

Is there a such thing as a broken erection Im saying I get an erection but he dont get so hard that he stands straight out he kinda slumps as if too heavy ( I know that not the case I wish lol ) its hard to put into words

He is not as hard at the base as he is in the shaft and the head and there is one point near the base where he will bend. At that point there is a slight dent on the bottom in that tube that runs the length of the penis should I bring this to the attention of my doc??

Even if I do I wonder is anything that could be done

someguy

I have similar thing at the base of my penis. I still get decent erections.. Did you ever injure your penis? You can fracture it from rough sex or bending/falling on it, or rolling on top of an erection (eek)..

weak erection can be caused by so many things though.. not neccesarily a phsyical deformity.

Prostatitis can cause weak erection btw..

someguy

yup :)

I had really weak erections, ed issues for a while when I first started having the prostate problem.. its definitely gotten better over time.. dunno if im quite where I once was but I can function normally now.

Thers a few different theories.. the inflammation from the prostate irritates/inflames the erectile nerves that run alongside the prostate.. and/or your have tight pelvic floor muscles/trigger points which are squeezing the nerves/blood flow down there. Also potentially a larger physiological thing in your body which caused you to get the prostatitis aswell and is causing ed too, maybe hormonal.. hard to say.. You will get better though :)

larryberry

Definitely related to the prostate IMO.
My naturopath Dr. thinks that my problem is caused by over exerting my self over a long period of time. More specificaly in the prostate/groin area. I don't know about you guys, I didn't have a healthy diet before this happened, and I only now realize how bad I was starving my body of vital elements. That coupled with over use of your testicles can cause great stress on your body. He says, and I tend to agree with him, that it takes a lot of energy for your body to produce sperm. As well your adrenal glands are on your kidneys, and have a lot to do with your prostate and testies. This is why I think some of us get the lower back/kidney pain as well, but check out with good kidney function. I look back and notice that I was getting more and more fatigued over the last year or so leading up to this. I read somewhere that your ejaculating to much if you are fatigued. My dr. told me to stop working out at the gym until I heal, and no ejaculating. I also had a mercury filling removed 2 months prior to my full blown prosatitis symptoms. I found this little gem of a post here. https://www.natmedtalk.com/showthread.php?t=2466 And realized that mercury messes with your thyroid as well. Funny how so many have also mentioned the seeming link between ibs, or at least bowel movents and prostate problems. I know that I was also experiencing bouts of depression leading up to this. I wonder if perhaps my mercury filling, coupled with my poor diet, cronic dehydration of my body, and over use of my manhood has put me in this postion. Then I started hitting the gym hard 6 months ago, putting a lot more stress on my body, and not allowing it to properly detox it self or give it the nutrients it needs.

I know this is a long clumsy post, but I just wanted you guys to see what I am throwing around in my head incase it might help some of you.

I am going to post this on the main prostate thread as well. I should also mention my Nat Dr says this could take a long while to reverse the damage.

I wiil beat this

Original Poster
I have had few times where he did not act right at all but for the most part just weak erection.....I want my trooper back!!!!

someguy

mm yea, my problems were worse in that department before.. in general my guy works pretty well but its not as strong as it once was.. its like 80% of where it used to be, and despite me getting better in every other way, still some lingering weakness down there.. dunno if its a physical/muscular thing, or physiological.. havent figured it out yet.. working on it.. but as long as I still have a tiny post-void dribble, I think its connected.. could be a weak bulbospongious muscle (at the base of penis)...