EFT - how to cure emotionally based disease

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
The following I posted on another site. It is my first experiences with EFT and I wanted to share it with you all. Xania, you may be real interested as it works with meridian concepts.

Here's a little video on the topic:
/www.youtube.com/watch?v=2L9UHeBpf_s

And here is where to download the free manual:

EFT Home - World Center for EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques)

Well I went and downloaded the EFT manual and started practicing it.

First I want to say that it is not about just positive thinking.

It has to do with acupuncture meridians and learning how to use them in a new and simple

way. It has to do with rebalancing the energy field in association with particular emotional

issues, and possibly also just physical issues that have trauma and pain associated.

The download offered is a newer one that the one I downloaded a couple of years ago and it is

much easier to follow and to learn to do. I read the material and started practicing in just a couple of hours.

It was easy to learn and they give you a little process form that I pasted on my bathroom wall to keep

me on track. It takes less than 5 minutes once you have it down.

So the first issue I dealt with was my job. Things are not going well there due to down census All employees are heading

for across the board cuts in hours. Of course this brought anxiety that I have been dealing with all week, thoughts of angst in

having to go look for another job etc.

So I worked on that first in the early morning. The rest of the day and the subesquent next day was anxiety free and

I've started looking for work with a positive attitude.

The next thing I worked on was my neck. I've had chronic neck pain for 30 years which has gotten progressively worse this last

5 requiring frequent visits to the chiropractor to stay out of pain.

So I took that issue on. I searched my mind for all possible associated emotional issues that could possibly or not even possibly

be associated with my neck pain going back to a fall I had in high school that may have started the whole mess.

I was really in quite a bit of pain when I did the EFT and kicking myself for not going to the chiropractor that day.

So I did the EFT and the pain went and immediately.

Two days later now and I am still pain free.

There is some discomfort in one part of my neck where there is a chronic misalignment that I am continuing to work on.

All in all when I palpitate my neck I feel much less congestion and tightening of the muscles that pull on the vertebra.

I will start working on a plantar fastitus issue that started last February that has not fully resolved in spite of lengthy medical treatment.

So, at this point I am glad that this EFT was brought to light on the forum even it it came in a ruckus.

I recommend that folks try it and see what happens.

You make a living with what you get.
You make a life with what you give.
Love, live, laugh and give.

Last edited:

Ryan V.

This is great. Sounds a lot like Holodynamics . . . though holodynamics includes both feelings, reason, and a kind of sixth sense perception.

jw8725

I'd like to add a few things here myself.

I first came across this on the Mercola website. I used to get headaches from being in close proximity to my wifi router. One of the things I tried was EFT. I can't explain it but it seemed to numb the dull aching pain. I now partake in EFT often, I do swear by it actually.

What really infuriates me is that people are so dismissive and see it as a comical exercise. How wrong they are!

jfh

perpetual student
I'd like to add a few things here myself.

I first came across this on the Mercola website. I used to get headaches from being in close proximity to my wifi router. One of the things I tried was EFT. I can't explain it but it seemed to numb the dull aching pain. I now partake in EFT often, I do swear by it actually.

What really infuriates me is that people are so dismissive and see it as a comical exercise. How wrong they are!
I don't think it is comical; but I just can't seem to get it to work for me. Maybe it is attitude. Maybe it is like placebo. I'm not good at self accupressure either; so this is not good testimonial.

michellescott200

EFT

This is an awesome place! I am researching about the effectiveness of EFT, and I do not really have plenty of sources for this. But, judging on comments here, I would want to believe that it is really effective. I have read about the TAPAS technique and would like to practice this more.

Thanks,

Michelle