• Due to lack of activities, this forum is set to be closed at the end of this month (Aug 31), the forum has been set to read-only mode. Thanks for all your support over the years!

Dr. Mercola's website being taken down

JanH

I just found out that Dr. Mercola is going to take his web site down in 24-48 hours because of numerous death threats! I guess his book "The Truth about Covid-19" hit a bit too close for some. You may want to log on to the site and check out information you want to make sure you have. What a sad, sad day for us all!

• Sad
Reactions: jfh

JanH

Original Poster
Dr. Mercola has made an announcement on his website explaining in further detail, so please check it out very soon. Apparently he will continue to post new information, but the posts will remain for only 48 hours. All the years of helpful health information are going to be gone.

jfh

perpetual student
Dr. Mercola has made an announcement on his website explaining in further detail, so please check it out very soon. Apparently he will continue to post new information, but the posts will remain for only 48 hours. All the years of helpful health information are going to be gone.
This is sad to hear. It's become too easy for anonymous threats of any type. What else can he do?

I've always enjoyed Mercola's advice. He is the only celebrity doctor who has demanded that this forum quit quoting or copying his info. Copyright stuff. We've honored that as much as possible. I understand. We were answering so many questions with the use of his website reports. I hope he and his family will be safe. I can't imagine what I would do in that situation.

larryz

I think this announcement will actually benefit us and him even further. More people will check out his website on a daily basis. I know I will. The book has hit home with many many people. We know our health best, not government and govt-controlled pharma profiteers. We are winning the battle. Stay the course!