Colloidal Silver for Multiple Sclerosis

Iggy Dalrymple

What follows is the story of Nancy Delise, who, over the years, has utilized retail colloidal silver , colloidal silver made with a basic generator, basic colloidal silver enhanced with H2O2 ( orally ), and finally IV Silver ( Argentyn 23 by Natural-Immunogenics - Available only to MD's ).

Colloidal Silver: Oral Use

I drank 2 oz of Silver water twice a day - in the morning & at three PM. Day four I begin to drink 8 oz of Silver water two times per day. I seem to have more energy and the end of the day seems to come a little later. I do not drag as much to my car.

Day 12 The night paralyzation seems to be easing. I can get out of bed with more ease Day 14 thru Day 18 My fingers and toes are tingling more and more. My toes are aching. As the days go by my fingertips seem to be aching, also. Day 20 I seem to have surreal feelings in my fingers. It’s like a far away out of body feeling. They still ache.

Day 21, I am getting out of bed much easier and quicker. I climbed a ladder at work, and I am not nearly so tired when I leave work. I can actually walk to my car without holding on to the wall. I did some things on the floor at work, and was able to get up without too much trouble.

Week four, The bottom of my feet are tingling, and I could feel whiskers on Mike’s face (a surreal feeling). I could feel cool bathroom tile on bottom of my feet.

My legs ached all night. It was very painful, I wanted to scream out. My legs hurt a great deal. The next morning I was able to walk further than I had in years. Mike and I walked about four blocks that morning. I feel stronger and stronger every day.

Week five, More and more feeling in both fingers and toes every day. Less surreal and more natural. Both toes and finger get cold.

Week 10, Seem to have small changes every day. Again my toes ached for several days, then I had more feeling in my toes. It’s as though I have a non feeling pad at the bottom of my feet, but feeling all the way around. Like an animal’s paw with the padded bottom. It seems I hurt for a few days, then something feels better.

Week 12, I feel like a caterpillar in a cocoon. I wonder if they have pain during the metamorphosis. The bottom of my feet are no longer numb, the fingers on my right hand tingle only at the very tips. I don’t even think about lifting a heavy container with my right hand. For years, I wouldn’t dare lift, or I would drop whatever I was holding. I poured coffee from a pot without even thinking about it, until I noticed myself. Doing it. There is NO WAY I could be working the hours I have this Christmas, if not for the water. Last year, I had to wear my cooling vest all day every day, and when I went home I could barely walk to my car. Some days I literally dragged my right leg to get to my car. I had to hold on to the building to get around the corner and into my car. When I got home I actually crawled on my hands and knees to get up the steps. This year I never once had to wear my cooling vest. I walk normally to my car at the end of the day, and the steps are not too much of a problem. I still go up one leg only, but it is stronger. The fatigue is minimized, also. I’ve worked many more hours this year than last.

Week 14: I started making my own water about three weeks ago, and I’ve had to send samples to San Antonio for testing. It seems the probe they sent me was not working to full potential, and for about a week I was drinking water with very minimal amounts of silver. After the week I KNEW IT!!! I was regressing. Things were not working so well, again. I was regressing. Thankfully we figured out the problem and within a couple of days I was back on track. Thank God. This set back has convinced me even more. As if that were possible. I have my life back. I will never give up silver water. Week 20: Christmas Week. I had 16 people for dinner Christmas eve. I had 7 people for dinner Christmas day, I worked 11 hours the day after Christmas, and I had 14 people for dinner the next day. That is four days out of four I entertained at my house. I can’t remember when I did something like that. I still have night paralysis, but not nearly as bad as it used to be, and I have a lot of stiffness still when I sit a long time, but nothing near as bad as it used to be. My energy level is very high.

August 2002

My MS Update This is the second anniversary of my long, but wonderful journey with colloidal silver (CS). I am a 59-year-old female who had relapsing remitting MS for 31 years. About 1995 it changed to secondary progressive MS. Thus began my long road of decline. Everyday I got worse. When I discovered CS I could barely walk. I was beginning to use a cane. I could not even go up on the curb without aid. My prognosis was grim. I had some knowledge of the great properties of silver, so the idea of CS intrigued me. I researched CS. What did I have to loose?

I began drinking 16 oz per day. In about three weeks I began to notice a difference. You already have a log of my first year’s progress. I seemed to reach a plateau about this time. I did not improve, BUT I never got worse.

I have since had an MRI and it showed that at this time Aug 2001, I no longer had MS. I have had no new lesions for well over a year. What I was working on at the time is to now repair the damage. Since the damage is to the myelin and not the central nervous system, I was quite confident I could improve.
1 year-6 months: Hydrogen Peroxide Added

I have researched adding hydrogen peroxide to the CS. One drop of H2O2 per 2 oz. of CS. I learned this would cause the tiny silver particles to break up into even more minute particles. After 15 minutes, the peroxide was evaporated out of the CS, so it is not harmful to the body, but the tinier particles of silver got into the blood stream quicker. All this time it was a slow process because by the time the silver got to the myelin where it was needed, it was so diluted, it couldn’t penetrate the lesions and kill the mycoplasma (MS virus). Within a week I began to feel old symptoms again. This is what I call a healing crisis: I would get symptoms of the MS as the virus was dying and the dying pathogen aggravated the nerves, so for 2-4 days I would feel like I was having varying degrees of exacerbation. After a short period, it would end and I was improved again.

If I had known about this earlier, I am convinced my recovery time would have increased a great deal.

1 year-9 months: I am sure there is a way to go even quicker……… I began to research IV drips. There are cases of HIV-AIDS infected patients going into complete remission after three infusions. I worked on this project for about six weeks. I finally found someone with a protocol of infusing CS intravenously. I also found a doctor willing to work with me and give this a try.

1 year-11 months: Colloidal Silver IV Administered

First IV: I had my first IV. By that evening I had my first healing crisis; my legs became extremely heavy (like they were 2 years ago). My fingers tips were still numb, but the numbness was extremely exaggerated. All was better at day four.

Second IV a week later: My legs are again aching a great deal, the numbness in my fingers is very intense. It almost feels like they are not attached to me. All better by day three.

Third, fourth, fifth IV: Each time I experienced a reverse of some symptoms I had either forgotten about over the last 40 years, or didn’t realize over the years were actually MS symptoms. I’ve practically no problems at all. I feel better then I have in 15 years. I will have no more IV’s, but I will NEVER stop drinking CS.

If I had known about the IV’s I probably would have had full recovery even sooner. I am quite sure the old lesions are going away. I am anxious for another MRI to prove this also.

TWO YEAR ANNIVERSARY: No more MS, no more symptoms. Most myelin repaired.

PS: My friend, also an MS patient is on the IV drip. She also no longer has MS (By her MRI), but she was sores than me, and not able to get out of her wheel chair. Since IV’s she has given up all her spasm medication and has begun to take STEPS ON HER OWN.

I would be happy to share what I've learned with anyone. Call me, Nancy Delise, @ 708-442-6229 https://testimonials.silvermedicine.org/content/ms-cured-argentyn.html

Blue

hummmm...

Don't see any mention of one of the side effects, of permanently turning blue or gray here...

Blue

Argyria - Guess how you get this?

Had to go do some research so that I could post more detailed information here. Checked out the site and Nancy Delise comments on the link provided.

I want to make sure that anyone with MS or any of the 650 other diseases claimed to be "cured" by colloidal silver, have the "con" to balance out the "pro" being posted here in "her" testimony of being cured.

Make your own decision and do as you think best. However do so being informed, as possible.

Go to Medline and put in "argyria" in the search line. Here are some from the first page of 360 entries:

Argyria following the use of dietary supplements containing colloidal silver protein.

Gulbranson SH, Hud JA, Hansen RC.
Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center, Phoenix, Arizona 85006, USA.
The onset of argyria following the use of dietary supplements containing colloidal silver protein is presented. The patient was using a silver-containing product for cold and allergy prophylaxis. We review the past and present medicinal roles of silver and include a differential diagnosis for argyria. The hyperpigmentation of argyria is usually permanent, and it follows a sun-exposed distribution. This case report highlights the potential for toxicity following the use of dietary supplements and demonstrates the importance of physician inquiry regarding alternative medicines. Finally, we examine the limited role of the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in regulating alternative medicines marketed as dietary supplements.
PMID: 11107524 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
Severe generalized argyria secondary to ingestion of colloidal silver protein.

White JM, Powell AM, Brady K, Russell-Jones R.
Department of Dermatology, Ealing Hospital, London, UK. [email protected]
Argyria is a rare cause of cutaneous discolouration caused by silver deposition. We report a case of dramatic and diffuse argyria secondary to ingestion of colloidal silver protein over a 1-year period. Stained electron microscopy with spectral analysis was used to confirm the clinical diagnosis. Silver-protein complexes are deposited in the skin and reduced to inert silver salts by sunlight in a process similar to that harnessed in photography. Our patient had obtained the silver for consumption via mail order. It had been advertised as a cure for a variety of diseases. Colloidal silver protein is commercially available as a 'food supplement', hence circumventing the strict controls placed on medicines.
PMID: 12780705 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
A case of argyria after colloidal silver ingestion.

Chang AL, Khosravi V, Egbert B.
Department of Dermatology, Stanford University Medical Center, Stanford, CA 94305, USA. [email protected]
BACKGROUND: Argyria is often considered an entity of the past, one which has largely disappeared with the cessation of silver usage in oral medications. However, with the practice of colloidal silver ingestion in current "alternative health" treatments, argyria should be considered in the differential diagnosis of blue-gray hyperpigmentation. METHODS: A single case report with clinicopathological correlation. RESULTS: Histological examination of skin biopsy specimen, which showed perieccrine brown-black granules, verified that colloidal silver rather than a prescribed medication was the source of the patient's dyspigmentation.
PMID: 17177941 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
[Argyria--an almost-forgotten dyschromia]

By Rosemary Jacobs, (has had argyria – gray skin for 40 years due to nose drops prescribed for allergies as a teenager)
The condition, argyria, is well-documented in the medical literature. All the evidence indicates that CSP is at best useless and at worst harmful and that it is snake oil and an 80-year old-scam.
I included fraudulent ads and articles presently circulating touting CSP as a safe, all-natural antibiotic that treats and prevents 650 different diseases including acne, AIDS and cancer with promoters claiming that silver is an essential mineral and that even a trace amount in the body keeps people from getting sick. They quoted turn-of-the-century quacks pretending that they were researchers living today, misquoted reputable authors and published anecdotes selectively chosen to sell CSP. Many of the products were labeled pre-1938 OTCs.
In October 1996 the FDA published a proposed rule in the Federal Register stating that CSP is not a pre-1938 OTC (Attachment 1).
If manufacturers want to make drug claims for it they will have to apply to have it approved as a new OTC. The FDA has seen no evidence that CSP is safe and effective. They know it can cause argyria. CSP is still being sold. You can buy a machine to make your own (Attachment 2). The same promotional material is still out there making the same drug claims. (Check the Internet.) But now instead of being sold as a pre-1938 OTC, it is sold as a "dietary supplement" (Attachment 3).
Council for Responsible Nutrition
When the FDA published the proposed rule, they requested comments. One received from John N. Hathcock, Ph.D. from the Council for Responsible Nutrition explicitly states that, "In any further publication or communication on this topic, FDA should explicitly state that this rulemaking does not apply to dietary supplements." (read his letter) (Attachment 4).
Dr. Hathcock doesn't present any evidence indicating that CSP is safe or that it offers any nutritional or health benefits. Why in the world would he want to make sure that his industry is guaranteed the legal right to sell a product that is at best useless and at worst harmful?

Xania

When I was first introduced to colloidal silver, I learned to avoid silver solutions containing protein, salt or anything other than distilled water and silver. I make my own, usually around 10 ppm. We use it in times of infection e.g. colds, flu, etc.

High Silver Concentrations Found In Silver Protein Products
An unsuspecting consumer might be impressed by the high concentrations of silver found in these products, but in fact high silver concentrations are not a good thing.
The problem with the high concentrations of silver is two fold:
  1. It is particle surface area, not silver concentration (ppm), that determines a colloid product’s effectiveness. Unscrupulous promoters of silver protein products will claim the oposite is true because thier products must have a very high silver concentration to generate a usable particle surface area. This is true because the large particles found in silver protein products produce a very low particle surface area for a given concentration of silver.
  2. Ingesting high concentrations of silver is undesirable for human beings and can result in a condition called argyria, a blue-gray discoloration of the skin. For this reason most producers of silver protein products containing high silver concentrations (over 100 ppm) will recommend that their products not be taken for more than ten consecutive days. This is to help reduce the possibility of getting argyria from using these products.
There are additional problems associated with silver protein as well:
  1. Unhealthy bacteria have been found in silver protein products.
  2. Products made with casein may cause alergic reactions in individuals who are allergic to milk. The presence of casein can cause anaphylaxis, a life threatening reaction, in susceptible individuals.
https://www.silver-colloids.com/Reports/reports.html

Iggy Dalrymple

Original Poster
Had to go do some research so that I could post more detailed information here. Checked out the site and Nancy Delise comments on the link provided.

I want to make sure that anyone with MS or any of the 650 other diseases claimed to be "cured" by colloidal silver, have the "con" to balance out the "pro" being posted here in "her" testimony of being cured.

Make your own decision and do as you think best. However do so being informed, as possible.

Go to Medline and put in "argyria" in the search line. Here are some from the first page of 360 entries:
Blue, are you "Blue" from argyria?

I agree with Xania. Argyria is caused from ingesting poorly made colloidal silver product. Only use CS made with distilled water and without salt. Use a "constant current" machine. As silver is electrolyzed, the water becomes increasingly conductive, causing the electrolysis to run wild, unless there is a "constant current" electronic control device built into the machine.

Nevertheless, I'd rather be blue from agyria, than from asphyxia.

I know a person that is dying from an infectious disease that refuses to take CS for fear of argyria.

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
Blue, if you are blue from argyria I have read that there are supplements that can be taken to chelate the silver particles out.

I have been supplying a friend with CS for almost 2 years and he was on it for a few years before that. He is taking about 1 quart a month, sometimes more. Not blue yet!

Xania

Somewhere on this hard drive is a way to treat argyria with natural means.
Going hunting -

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
Where can someone get IV treatment with colloidal silver? Anyone know of any docs?

Xania

Somewhere on this hard drive is a way to treat argyria with natural means.
Going hunting -

A Cure for Argyria: The Formula</U>

3 Vitamin E 1000 mg 100% Natural d-alpha Tocopheryl
1 Selenium 100mcg yeast free
2 vegetarian Vitamin C 1000 mg
1 teaspoon MSM organic
1 super potency Vitamin B 100,
1 teaspoon of Kelp powder:

Taken every morning with 2 16oz glasses of water, with close to 3/4 of
a gallon drinking water a day.

Drink a normal humans' intake of eight 8 oz. glasses of water per day,
so that your body can function normally and excrete the silver normally.

This was posted on the OLD hsibaltimore forum, on 2.26.04

Blue

Xania, Iggy, & Arrow - Thanks for putting more information on this thread regarding CS. If there are do's and don't's with the use of this "food supplement", than it is good to get it out there, for those considering its use.

No, I am not literally blue. I was looking at my dog named "Blue" when I signed up here, and put his name in as my caller name.

Since you all seem to experience a benefit with this product, then it would appear you have made the correct choice for yourselves.

Having looked into this product Colloidal Silver myself awhile back, I didn't see any rational or scientific information to support the "claims" of health benefits, cures, etc. This does not mean that there isn't. This is just my own conclusions and in no way should effect anyone's decisions to do otherwise.

I am glad that you are happy with its usage and find it a benefit. As I stated, I wanted to see the "con" posted along with the "pro" of an individual claiming to of been cured...of anything frankly. There are visitors or members that may come here looking for information and the more information, the more informed their choices.

Arrowwind, like your signature. Reinforces simple Good Sense.

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
Actually there have been lots of studies done on CS in vitro. And it is used in a number of products for cleaning and nano silver for air purification. Silver dressings have been used for a long time in wound healing and one of my favorite prescription medicines is silvadine cream. It will heal hard to heal wounds, burns, bedsores, etc. Dr Donsbach makes a silver ointment also that is very good and I used it on my son when road rash from a boarding accident peeled his skin off. The wound healed well without infection. He did keloid scar but that is of genetic origin and not related to the medicine.

In the old days they would cure serious disease with almost pure silver in very large doses. These people turned blue but they got to live. I met one in her late 90's. She was given it as a young woman to cure a pneumonia when they thought they were going to loose her. She turned very blue, but went on to marry and have children, which she out lived. She was quite beautiful.

Xania

Arrow, thanks for the reminder that argyria, while cosmetically inconvenient, is not a fatal illness!

JonB

Is argyria permanent?
I have been using CS for years and so have many, many of my clients. No-one has ever had argyria.

Xania

Jon, on the previous page I posted a treatment for argyria, taken from the earliest HSI forum!
I have never seen anyone with argyria, either, but then I don't know anyone who uses the protein or salt versions.

Blue

Go to links for images

From what I researched last night, there are supposedly over 300 cases of argyria that have been reported and these numbers were from an article I read from 2001.

This is relatively new, since colloidal silver was replaced by antibiotics in the 40's. Some Doctors continued its use up to the mid 50's, until the product was removed by the FDA due to argyria.

Read about a Senate candidate that turned blue due to use of colloidal silver, at : https://archives.cnn.com/2002/ALLPOLITICS/10/02/offbeat.blue.candidate/index.html

pictures can be viewed at:

https://www.motherjones.com/images/stan_jones
https://www.motherjones.com/news/update/2006/1

Montana's Libertarian candidate for senate has turned blue from drinking a silver solution that he believed would protect him from disease. He started making his own in 1999 and by 2002 was the permanent color blue/gray. Article tells how he made his solution with heating silver wires in a cup.

He was going to try to reverse this, and it would be interesting to see what he used to try, and if he had any success. Anyone finds out more, post it here for us. Thanks.

Xania

I have read about this person before. He suffered from irrational fears (Y2K) and didn't read the CS instruction manual properly. I understand that he used tap water, not distilled water.
They live among us -:banghead:

Blue

I have read about this person before. He suffered from irrational fears (Y2K) and didn't read the CS instruction manual properly. I understand that he used tap water, not distilled water.
They live among us -:banghead:

Well, he is a politician, afterall. :p

pinballdoctor

Colloidal Silver..

Interesting article using colloidal silver for MS.
I am a big believer in colloidal silver, and believe that the key to having a good quality solution is to use distilled water, pure silver, and also a small pump, like the kind in a fish tank. That is very important as it does two things. It pumps carbon dioxide into the solution, and continually mixes it.

Its also very interesting that Edward Cayce used gold for MS, many years ago:

https://www.edgarcayce.org/health/database/health_resources/multiple_Sclerosis.asp

scorpiotiger

I was looking over the silverworks site, and found this:

"Blue Man" Makes the News

at the bottom, they have a note:

Our ionic silver can't turn your skin blue, ever!

• Silver ions are different than silver compounds, and even in large amounts can not cause argyria as ions are too small to get trapped in the skin.​
  • Silver ions are so small; they can only be seen with an electron microscope and are invisible in water. A glass of ionic silver is crystal clear. He drank a full glass of �cloudy� water per day!​
  • Silver ions do not oxidize (turn blue) when exposed to sunlight like other forms of silver. Silver ions can never turn your skin blue; no matter how much you drink.​
  • Our water is only 10ppm - not the 300ppm Mr. Karason was drinking!​
but... no date as to when Paul Karason started this "ion food spa" treatment. So, I wrote the site and asked about this, and they wrote back that night.

They said they had contacted Paul about six months ago to offer him my foot spa and to give him our silver water for free. Paul began using the foot spa then but because he didn't really believe it would work, he seldom used it. Then his girl friend noticed some freckles on his face for the first time! He started using it more often, but not everyday like he should. Plus, Paul went back to Oregon for some treatment for his heart and didn't take the spa with him, but he plans to start using it again when he returns to California.

Anyway, the owner of Ionic Silver works is hoping that Paul will start consistently using the ionic foot spa and that he can get some pictures. If they do, they plan to post them on the website with an update.

Should be interesting if they do.