• Due to lack of activities, this forum is set to be closed at the end of this month (Aug 31), the forum has been set to read-only mode. Thanks for all your support over the years!

Bump on my anus

Vorticity

Hi,

I'm writing to you because, lately, I have been encountering problems with a "birthmark" of mine. It looks like a wart, the size of a bigger pimple and is situated right at the start of my anus. Sometimes it really hurts on touch, sometimes it's just unpleasant. When I asked my mother about it, she said It's a wound I got since my birth or something like that, can't remember.
My question is: is there a reason to be worried (can this be malignant?) and is it possible to remove it (if yes, an app. price of the surgery would be appreciated)?

Thank you in advance!

EarlyBird

I think this is something you should have your Dr. look at and then ask his/her advice.
You need to know what kind of bump it is to know which kind of Dr. to see to
have it treated/removed.
Just my opinion!

tcguy

I think this is something you should have your Dr. look at and then ask his/her advice.
You need to know what kind of bump it is to know which kind of Dr. to see to
have it treated/removed.
Just my opinion!
I agree. See the doc. I had an issue with bleeding once and put it off because of embarrassment but the thought of "catching it early" kept me thinking about it. As it turned out, it was no big deal...hemorrhoids. Better safe than sorry