Back and joint pain

d0ug

I live in the Dominican Republic and lots of farmers here complaining about joint pain. I have help many many people first I ask if they have any digestion problem acid reflux diarrhea or constipation if so have to fix that first. Next pure gelatin and a copper bracelet. Gelatin is cartilage and copper is needed in the body to make elastin which is all the flexible parts of the body even the walls of arteries. For pain DMSO and tell them to get off drug pain killers because the limit the ability of the body to produce cartilage.

Very few need to come back to see me and the word is spreading and more people show up weekly

jfh

perpetual student
Staff member
As farmers, are they exposed to herbicides or pesticides? You earlier posts suggest that you are very aware of the health damage caused by these chemicals. Of course, it is difficult to feed a large population with organic farming. I suppose it is even worse in the tropics, where you are.

d0ug

Most of the cattle are moved around a lot from a field down to the river and then back to the fields. not pend up. So chemicals are limited. Herbicides and pesticides are limited but do exist the average farmer can not afford to use them only when necessary

d0ug

For me it is paradise My pension give me a good life. I bought a flour mill so make my own rice,and corn flour because they do not have GMO corn here but import it for the food processing factories