At Wits End....Help!!

StormsMum74

Hi,

This is a bit embarrassing for me :oops::oops:, but I need to try and find some answers, if at all possible, as my life is being ruined by this terrible condition I have developed. :(

End of first week in Feb this year, I started getting an itchy rash on my bottom and like a cut in the crack which has split open, is very sore and doesn't seem to be healing. My rash is much worse when it is hot and in bed at night is a complete nightmare, as is sitting for a long time, which is very difficult when driving and it's hard to concentrate once the itching starts! :( Also, when I am just walking about it will start itching too, as it gets hot down there and not long after, my bottom started itching, I also started itching in my vaginal area and the external parts have started to itch like mad when I am walking about, as if they are constantly rubbing on my knickers, but it's never been a problem before! :confused:

The rash is red and dry on my bottom, kind of like exzema or psoriasis and the skin around there has become all thick, dry and horrible, though I do manage to keep it moisturised with shea butter cream. There is no discharge, except from when I itch the rash and make it weepy. The rash and vagina itching get very hot and then the itching gets worse.

Over the weeks since I developed this awful condition, I have applied (Externally and internally), ACV, lavender and tea tree oils, calendula oil, some over the counter anti itch creams (Which you can only use for a short time and they weren't that effective anyway!), aloe vera and witch hazel gel to cool the burning down and more recently, I have been trying dead sea salt and epsom salt baths (Though I haven't had that many of these) and been using blackseed oil externally and internally for a week and three days and finally, colloidal silver, in a cream and I also consume a little bit each day. Oh and I also bought some baking soda and made it into a paste, but I think it was much too strong as it burned like you wouldn't believe and I had to wash it off! :roll:

I am totally at my wits end with this, it is so debilitating and nothing I do seems to work, the itching and burning will stop for a while, but then it's straight back again and if I'm out and it starts, it's a complete and utter nightmare!!!

I don't eat a high carb diet, or lots of sugar and I consume raw kefir every day and have done for a couple of years now. I am very healthy apart from this itchy nightmare that seems to have no cure!!! :(

Surely if this was a fungal/bacterial infection of some kind, then all the anti fungal/bacterial/viral things I have tried so far, would have killed it off? I don't want to go the doctor because I am too embarrassed and I really don't think they will be able to give me anything if all the things I am trying are having no proper, long lasting, effect. :(:(
I did consider it being some kind of cancer down there, which I am not that worried about as I know about natural cures, blackseed oil being one of them, so maybe it will just take a while to heal me.

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
Sounds terrible! I've had some itching at times and those OTC anti-itch creams really don't help, after awhile they seem to make it worse, I've tried several.

What seems to help a bit is Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, both externally and internally, at least one spoonful taken daily. It is oily, so if you have to get dressed right away before it soaks in, you have to wear undergarments that you don't care about. Are you sure you don't have a vaginal yeast infection in your private area?

More about coconut here. https://www.natmedtalk.com/wiki/Coconut

Coconut oil is an anti-viral, antibacterial, anti-fungal and antioxidant. It's been used to kill viruses in cases of influenza, herpes, measles, hepatitis C, SARS, AIDS, etc. Some conditions where it proves to be effecive as an antibacterial are ulcers, throat infections, urinary tract infections (UTIs), gum disease, pneumonia, etc.

Conditions such as candidiasis, ringworm, athete's foot and diaper rash are improved with the use of Coconut oil due to its anti-fungal and anti-yeast properties.

StormsMum74

Original Poster
Sounds terrible! I've had some itching at times and those OTC anti-itch creams really don't help, after awhile they seem to make it worse, I've tried several.

What seems to help a bit is Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, both externally and internally, at least one spoonful taken daily. It is oily, so if you have to get dressed right away before it soaks in, you have to wear undergarments that you don't care about. Are you sure you don't have a vaginal yeast infection in your private area?

More about coconut here. https://www.natmedtalk.com/wiki/Coconut
Hi,

Many thanks for your reply.

Had a horrible night, itching and this morning the red dry rash was really bad! Also, I have noticed that I have two lumps either side of my groin, which I think are swollen glands, so I don't know what that's all about. :confused:

I have considered coconut oil and my friend who makes natural health products actually sent me some cream the other day, which was a mix of coconut oil, aloe vera, eucalyptus, peppermint and colloidal silver, but when I put it on, I had to wash it straight off at it stung and burnt like mad! That could have been the other ingredients though, so maybe I could just try coconut oil on it's own. The thing is, all the things I am already trying externally (Plus internal small amounts of colloidal silver, blackseed oil, garlic and kefir daily) are anti fungal, anti viral etc. So why aren't they helping??? :( Anyway, I will try the coconut oil and fingers crossed it will be the thing that finally helps!!!!! :thumbsup:

Edited to add.....I just looked up possible allergic reactions to peppermint and eucalyptus oil and both can make rashes and burning worse!!!

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
There are so many things that are supposed to help with raw, sore skin, sunburn, rashes etc. that just make the problem worse.....like Aloe Vera, I would never try peppermint either.

I think a lot of those prepared creams with numerous ingredients are overblown, and not worth it. Trying on thing at a time and sticking with it for at least a week to see if it's starting to work is the best thing to do IMO.

With the EVCO, you'll have to apply several times a day as it disappears, and take it internally once or twice a day, starting with once.

You may need to get checked out by a doctor for those lumps to be sure there's nothing serious going on. Sorry you had a bad night, but I definitely understand...I hate itching, it drives me crazy.

The things you're already trying may be helping to a degree, but if it's not noticeable I'd move on to something else.

Good luck with the coconut oil, I use the Nature's Way brand for years now.

StormsMum74

Original Poster
There are so many things that are supposed to help with raw, sore skin, sunburn, rashes etc. that just make the problem worse.....like Aloe Vera, I would never try peppermint either.

I think a lot of those prepared creams with numerous ingredients are overblown, and not worth it. Trying on thing at a time and sticking with it for at least a week to see if it's starting to work is the best thing to do IMO.

With the EVCO, you'll have to apply several times a day as it disappears, and take it internally once or twice a day, starting with once.

You may need to get checked out by a doctor for those lumps to be sure there's nothing serious going on. Sorry you had a bad night, but I definitely understand...I hate itching, it drives me crazy.

The things you're already trying may be helping to a degree, but if it's not noticeable I'd move on to something else.

Good luck with the coconut oil, I use the Nature's Way brand for years now.
Aloe Vera can make things worse?? :shock:

Yes, think I will just stick with the coconut oil and add a little tea tree in too, for now. I have been applying the coconut oil quite a lot today, but when I first put some on this morning, it seemed to itch and burn worse after a few minutes of it being on and getting warm down there! :( So, I then decided to mix it with some natural Shea butter cream I have (Which also has a little bit of colloidal silver added and a few drops of lavender oil), to see if that would help because I know I am fine with Shea butter, but after a few minutes that was the same! I think it's just because it starts getting hot down there and as it's quite cold here and I feel the cold, I often wear two pairs of trousers, or tights/leggings under and my trousers, so don't think that helps. I had to drive a few miles earlier today and then do a bit of walking and it was unbearable and I nearly crashed the car at one point when the itching suddenly got really intense! :shock::(

Anyway, thanks again and if the coconut oil does help cure this, I will be forever grateful to you for suggesting it and giving the push I needed!!!!!!!!!!! :heart: Also, the lumps (swollen lymph nodes) in my groin have gone down now, I think it was just to do with the infection, so nothing serious.

I am also starting to wonder whether I should stop 2nd fermenting my milk kefir, which I consume on a daily basis. 2nd fermenting is supposed to massively increase the nutrients in kefir, but I think it can increase yeast levels too and I know before I started to 2nd ferment my kefir, I never had any yeast infections (If that's indeed what this is).

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
What about the material on your tights or leggings? If it's a tight stretchy polyester, that can definitely cause irritation to the skin when it gets warm and will certainly cause itching in those areas. Can you wear something else, maybe made of undyed cotton, something that's not skin tight? That in itself might solve the problem.

StormsMum74

Original Poster
What about the material on your tights or leggings? If it's a tight stretchy polyester, that can definitely cause irritation to the skin when it gets warm and will certainly cause itching in those areas. Can you wear something else, maybe made of undyed cotton, something that's not skin tight? That in itself might solve the problem.
Yes, that's a good idea. :)

Have you tried Sudocrem? I would normally go for a natural treatment but Sudocrem has helped me in the past with 'delicate' situations such as this. It's very cooling and calming.

StormsMum74

Original Poster
Have you tried Sudocrem? I would normally go for a natural treatment but Sudocrem has helped me in the past with 'delicate' situations such as this. It's very cooling and calming.
No I haven't, though I have considered it. I prefer to buy all natural products normally, but IF it could help, I will definitely try it. I am absolutely desperate at this point, nothing I try seems to work and I can't live a normal life at the minute, I dread going out (Because I can't obviously scratch there in public, but need to all the time!) and going to bed at night because that's when the itching is so much worse with the heat and I also seem to have developed an obsession of scratching all the time when I'm in bed, so I barely get any sleep. :(

I think the coconut oil is making the itching worse. :(:(:( I will try some Sudocrem today, thank you. :)

jfh

perpetual student
One thing that helps me with itches of all sorts is calamine lotion. I don't know where you live, but I get the clear calamine lotion from Wal-Mart. It next to the regular pink stuff. It dries quickly, so you don't have to worry about it getting on your clothes.

If you prefer natural, here's how to make it yourself https://nourishingjoy.com/homemade-calamine-lotion/

I have friends who use it under bandages, when wearing bandages for a long time. I've also used it for jock itch.

StormsMum74

Original Poster
One thing that helps me with itches of all sorts is calamine lotion. I don't know where you live, but I get the clear calamine lotion from Wal-Mart. It next to the regular pink stuff. It dries quickly, so you don't have to worry about it getting on your clothes.

If you prefer natural, here's how to make it yourself https://nourishingjoy.com/homemade-calamine-lotion/

I have friends who use it under bandages, when wearing bandages for a long time. I've also used it for jock itch.
Thank you, I have been debating trying Calamine for ages now, but it's the ONE thing I haven't tried yet! The Sudocrem is working to a degree and I don't really want to spend any more money, as I have spent so much already, but I will have to give it a go I think, or try and make it myself.

Thank you, I have been debating trying Calamine for ages now, but it's the ONE thing I haven't tried yet! The Sudocrem is working to a degree and I don't really want to spend any more money, as I have spent so much already, but I will have to give it a go I think, or try and make it myself.

I'm glad to hear the Sudocrem is giving you some relief. I'd keep going with it to give your skin some time to settle down and heal.

StormsMum74

Original Poster
I'm glad to hear the Sudocrem is giving you some relief. I'd keep going with it to give your skin some time to settle down and heal.
The Sudocrem is working, slowly, though sometimes, after a night of scratching, I'm back to square one because it gets all red and inflamed all over again. :( Also, regarding night time, things have really taken a turn for the worse now, as the rash either has just started, or I have just started noticing it, tingling non stop and this is now stopping me sleeping at night and even causing me to have panicky feelings, because I can't turn off from the tingling feeling from the rash and then my legs start to jerk just as I'm dropping off as well! I literally have only had one or two hours sleep the last two nights and the nights before weren't that great either. :( I feel utterly shattered and dread going to bed at night now. I bought some over the counter, one a night, sleeping aid tablets the other day and took one the first night and had my first proper nights sleep in ages, which was absolutely lovely, especially not having to wake up and scratch, or feel the horrible tingling and I was really hopeful that these would work every night, at least until the rash went away (If it ever does!). But, unfortunately when I took one last night, it had absolutely no affect and I even ended up taking another one, which didn't help either to my total dismay!!!! :shock::(

I'm beginning to worry I am being targeted in some way, firstly with a rash that won't go away, no matter what I do and then with sleep deprivation! I know that may sound really out there and wacky, but I have my reasons for saying this and it's really not as wacky as it sounds, these things do actually happen to some people, unfortunately.

I wish somebody could help me, I really can't go on not sleeping it is making me feel really awful, much worse than the rash does!! :(:(:(

ETA: With the combination of Sudocrem, some raw, virgin coconut oil mixed with shea butter and also consuming coconut oil, has really seemed to have made my rash a lot better since earlier when I last posted, it just doesn't look so angry and red now and. So, things really could be starting to improve down there, finally! :) Will see how it goes tonight though when I go to bed though. I'm going to have an epsom salt bath (And maybe also add in some magnesium chloride to make it even more relaxing) before I go to bed, so hopefully this will actually help me sleep, at least initially and fingers crossed I won't wake up later in the night and not be able to get back to sleep again! I will also take another sleeping tablet, for what it's worth.

Last edited:

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
These are some side effects from Sudocrem, I've never used it before but it looks like that's happening with you. Also read that when it's rubbed on fabrics like sheets, it can be highly inflammable.

(from healthfully.com)Minor side effects have been linked to the skin cream, including irritation and allergic reaction. Symptoms may include itching, burning and soreness where the cream is applied.

Severe allergic reaction may result in swelling, redness and the development of sore and itchy bumps. Should irritation occur, you should stop using the ointment immediately. If symptoms persist or worsen, you should seek medical attention.
What OTC sleeping aid are you using? I've used Unisom in the past which is really an anti-allergy ingredient, but using it more than one night in a row can cause nervousness during the night and really disrupt sleep.

You can also take a magnesium supplement daily to relax your muscles, I use magnesium citrate.

Beach Man

From the description of your symptoms, it appears that you have a classic, or more accurately, a raging yeast infection. The good news is that there is a particular brand of colloidal silver that others have found to be very effective in treating and eliminating such infection, as well as many others. The brand name is MesoSilver which you can read about here:

http://www.colloidal-silver-colloids.com/contrib/mesosilver-testimonials.htm

I suggest that you begin by scrolling down to and clicking on the active Link entitled, Conditions that Respond to Colloidal Silver, or just click here: http://www.colloidal-silver-colloids.com/contrib/silver-conditions.htm

Then scroll down through the topic/Links and click on Yeast Infection. Read about it and see if the symptoms pretty much match up with the ones which have been plaguing you. Then at the bottom of that section, click on the Link entitled See testimonials and read about how others have fared treating the condition with MesoSilver. Also note how effective Mesosilver has been when used to treat a number of other listed conditions.

Note that it is taken internally as well as applied externally. For easier application it can be purchased in a spray bottle, which of course can be refilled from progressively larger bottles if desired. Unfortunately, however, it is a little pricey, but it does the job! Also note that it's available in a cream.

You can read about it here (and note the Links for the various products on the left hand side of the page):

https://www.purestcolloids.com/mesosilver.php

Beach Man

From the description of your symptoms, it appears that you have a classic, or more accurately, a raging yeast infection. The good news is that there is a particular brand of colloidal silver that others have found to be very effective in treating and eliminating such infection, as well as many others. The brand name is MesoSilver which you can read about here:

http://www.colloidal-silver-colloids.com/contrib/mesosilver-testimonials.htm

I suggest that you begin by scrolling down to and clicking on the active Link entitled, Conditions that Respond to Colloidal Silver, or just click here: http://www.colloidal-silver-colloids.com/contrib/silver-conditions.htm

Then scroll down through the topic/Links and click on Yeast Infection. Read about it and see if the symptoms pretty much match up with the ones which have been plaguing you. Then at the bottom of that section, click on the Link entitled See testimonials and read about how others have fared treating the condition with MesoSilver. Also note how effective Mesosilver has been when used to treat a number of other listed conditions.

Note that it is taken internally as well as applied externally. For easier application it can be purchased in a spray bottle, which of course can be refilled from progressively larger bottles if desired. Unfortunately, however, it is a little pricey, but it does the job! Also note that it's available in a cream.

You can read about it here (and note the Links for the various products on the left hand side of the page):

https://www.purestcolloids.com/mesosilver.php
In order to restore a healthful balance to both your internal and skin bacteria/flora, it would also be helpful to supplement with one or more high quality probiotic formulas such as the following:

Lee Swanson Signature Line Probiotic Formula - 66 Billion Organisms per Capsule https://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson-probiotics-ultimate-probiotic-formula-3-pack-3-30-ct-bottles-veg-drcaps

Scroll down and read some of the 79 "customer reviews".

Swanson Ultra FemFlora Probiotic for Women https://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson-ultra-femflora-feminine-probiotic-formula-60-caps#reviews

Scroll down and read some of the 132 "customer reviews".

Nature's Way Primadophilus Optima Women's 90 Billion

https://www.swansonvitamins.com/natures-way-primadophilus-optima-womens-90-billion-30-veg-caps

Scroll down and read the 5 of 6 "customer reviews".

Nature's Way Primadophilus Bifidus for Adults

https://www.swansonvitamins.com/natures-way-primadophilus-bifidus-adult-90-caps

Scroll down and read the 10 "customer reviews".

StormsMum74

Original Poster
These are some side effects from Sudocrem, I've never used it before but it looks like that's happening with you. Also read that when it's rubbed on fabrics like sheets, it can be highly inflammable.

What OTC sleeping aid are you using? I've used Unisom in the past which is really an anti-allergy ingredient, but using it more than one night in a row can cause nervousness during the night and really disrupt sleep.

You can also take a magnesium supplement daily to relax your muscles, I use magnesium citrate.
It's weird, sometimes I am ok with the Sudacrem and others not so. It's currently 2:30 am here and I haven't slept a wink yet, just been constantly scratching the rash because it's so tingly and itchy. :( I bought some carrier sweet almond oil today which has been very moisturising but still I can't get much relief tonight and I am so, so tired and wanted to be up early in the morning too, which will now be an impossibility. :( I didn't use any Sudocrem unto just now and put it on over the top of the almond oil with some tea tree mixed in, but still itching. I'm using a Superdrug's own sleeping tablet and took one again tonight, but obviously it hasn't worked. :( I have also covered my feet and arms with Magnesium chloride oil but that hasn't even helped. :(:( This is such an absolute nightmare, today (Daytime) I was actually feeling really good for the first time in ages, but now it's back with avengence just when I need to sleep! :(

StormsMum74

Original Poster
In order to restore a healthful balance to both your internal and skin bacteria/flora, it would also be helpful to supplement with one or more high quality probiotic formulas such as the following:

Lee Swanson Signature Line Probiotic Formula - 66 Billion Organisms per Capsule https://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson-probiotics-ultimate-probiotic-formula-3-pack-3-30-ct-bottles-veg-drcaps

Scroll down and read some of the 79 "customer reviews".

Swanson Ultra FemFlora Probiotic for Women https://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson-ultra-femflora-feminine-probiotic-formula-60-caps#reviews

Scroll down and read some of the 132 "customer reviews".

Nature's Way Primadophilus Optima Women's 90 Billion

https://www.swansonvitamins.com/natures-way-primadophilus-optima-womens-90-billion-30-veg-caps

Scroll down and read the 5 of 6 "customer reviews".

Nature's Way Primadophilus Bifidus for Adults

https://www.swansonvitamins.com/natures-way-primadophilus-bifidus-adult-90-caps

Scroll down and read the 10 "customer reviews".
Beach man, I know it sounds like a yeast infection, but it's not internal now, just external (Surely it would be both?), although it did start as both and over the past few weeks I have been using so many anti fungal treatments (Including 'some' colloidal silver for a short time) such as tea tree, vinegar and black seed oil which is anti fungal and extra virgin raw coconut oil (Mainly internally, as it can make my rash worse) which is also anti fungal. I also take have milk kefir every day which is full of probiotics. So, how can it be a yeast infection???? :confused:

I'm thinking that 'maybe', IF I could stop putting things on the rash that aggravated it AND if I could stop scratching at it all night, then it may actually go/have gone by now. Maybe I will try leaving off ALL creams/essential oils tomorrow and see if it starts to clear up. The only problem is, if the skin around the rash area gets too dry, then it will be itchy.

Anyway, I'm going to TRY and get some sleep now before morning....Please keep your fingers crossed, as I am so desperate to sleep and it's torture hearing my partner laying fast asleep next to me since we both went to bed and he hasn't woken up once, despite me getting out of bed countless times to go to the bathroom to put something on my rash, to try and get some relief so I can sleep! :evil: Lucky him!!! :(

Thanks both for your replies.

Beach Man

StormsMum74,

I realized it might not be a yeast infection when I wrote that reply. That's why I stated, "Also note how effective MesoSilver has been when used to treat a number of other listed conditions."

I have used it myself over the years to save two teeth from having to be pulled (4 years ago and I still have them today) and to completely eliminate a rash similar to the one you describe. In both cases I applied it externally and took it internally.

You need to eliminate everything else and apply the MesoSilver topically and also take it internally. By eliminating everything else (creams, etc.) from the surface of your skin, the MesoSilver will have unimpeded access both from the surface of your skin and from beneath the surface of your skin (via the bloodstream by taking it internally) to the pathogens causing your problem and it can wipe them out and finally restore you to some degree of normalcy and comfort. You owe it to yourself to try it!

Reread my previous Posts and note the experience of others who have used it successfully to eliminate similar conditions. Note how they used it (e.g., one lady soaked her tampon with Mesosilver) and how much they took. It tastes and feels just like water - no stinging on application - so don't worry about taste or pain.

StormsMum74

Original Poster
StormsMum74,

I realized it might not be a yeast infection when I wrote that reply. That's why I stated, "Also note how effective MesoSilver has been when used to treat a number of other listed conditions."

I have used it myself over the years to save two teeth from having to be pulled (4 years ago and I still have them today) and to completely eliminate a rash similar to the one you describe. In both cases I applied it externally and took it internally.

You need to eliminate everything else and apply the MesoSilver topically and also take it internally. By eliminating everything else (creams, etc.) from the surface of your skin, the MesoSilver will have unimpeded access both from the surface of your skin and from beneath the surface of your skin (via the bloodstream by taking it internally) to the pathogens causing your problem and it can wipe them out and finally restore you to some degree of normalcy and comfort. You owe it to yourself to try it!

Reread my previous Posts and note the experience of others who have used it successfully to eliminate similar conditions. Note how they used it (e.g., one lady soaked her tampon with Mesosilver) and how much they took. It tastes and feels just like water - no stinging on application - so don't worry about taste or pain.
Ok, thank you Beach Man, I will look into it. I have heard of Meosilver and just hope I can get it here in the UK. To be honest, the normal colloidal silver did seem to sting a bit, so I stopped using it externally and didn't bother internally with it either, so it HOPEFULLY the Meosilver WILL help, because otherwise I feel my life is ruined right now and nothing is really working to alleviate it at all. I didn't get back to sleep for about another hour or so after I posted last night and then slept in until 10:30 this morning, which is something I never, ever do! :cry:

Thanks again Beach Man.

StormsMum74

Original Poster

StormsMum74

Original Poster
Well I got the Colloidal Silver today and just as I feared, I seem to be allergic to it as each time I have sprayed it on, the rash has got very red, itchy and stinging! I have carried on spraying the area though a few times today, regardless, as I really want to get rid of this horrible, weird rash, especially after having a whole night of NO sleep last night due to constant itches everywhere around that area and the rash having now spread down to the tops of my thighs and lower stomach. :( I have had to add some aloe vera gel to the rash, which seems to have worked in making it a bit less red and will persevere with the silver, both internally and externally.

FINGERS CROSSED it will work eventually, otherwise I fear I will have this rash for the rest of my life the way it's going!!! :evil: :(

JanH

You might want to try hydrogen peroxide if the problem is yeast. You can get wipes (Amazon sells them, maybe some drug stores do too). I'm diabetic and if I allow my blood sugar to get high I get yeast breakouts (hot, itchy and painful "down there,") so you perhaps want to find out your blood sugar numbers).

StormsMum74

Original Poster
You might want to try hydrogen peroxide if the problem is yeast. You can get wipes (Amazon sells them, maybe some drug stores do too). I'm diabetic and if I allow my blood sugar to get high I get yeast breakouts (hot, itchy and painful "down there,") so you perhaps want to find out your blood sugar numbers).
Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I don't think I have a problem with my blood sugar as I regularly eat kefir which keeps it low, supplement with Magnesium which does the same and eat more fat than carbs/sugar which also helps keep blood sugar levels stable. :confused:

Babyblue

Can you explain a little something as to what was happening in your life before the rash broke out? What emotional trauma had you been through? Anything special in the last 6 months happen? Anxiety? Fear? Anger? Can help to understand the emotional trigger when healing the problem.