Are MOST here living in High Fear of the CV mess?

jaminhealth

On another group, it's out of sight with Fear, Paranoia, etc etc...mask, sanitizers, distancing and more and more...so so much fear.

Just hearing our Fear Mongering governor and all his figures, graphs, masks, etc...BUT absolutely Never about Getting One's Immune System strong and healthy. Never.....

The genius that they are, NEVER go to getting healthy and strong...

The only political figure that mentions supplements is the potus and the zinc he takes with his pharma drug for prevention!!!!!

Last edited:

Lindy62

No fear at all here, and we have the same type of governor in my state. Just really frustrated with the whole thing. Can’t help but wonder if the level it’s been taken to is because of politics. Media certainly fuels fear with only reporting on the negative. I’m avoiding the news for the most part. Helps keep me sane!

jaminhealth

Original Poster
No fear at all here, and we have the same type of governor in my state. Just really frustrated with the whole thing. Can’t help but wonder if the level it’s been taken to is because of politics. Media certainly fuels fear with only reporting on the negative. I’m avoiding the news for the most part. Helps keep me sane!
I believe so much misinformation being fed to us and I also TRY not to listen but I'd live in a silent apt if I didn't at least turn on my radio .. got rid of TV totally a few yrs ago.

I agree with you totally, and if my body were NOT so messed up from hip replacement almost 10 yrs ago I would be taking a walk in our neighborhood but my walking is horrid and went thru all the MESS of a replacement and worse off. And I'd be walking maskless.....

My immune system is strong as I've made it that way and all the media talks about is masks, distancing and sanitizers.....fear mongering and nothing positive to tell the people on their own Immune.
Our great town is like a morgue. Very very pathetic.

jfh

perpetual student
This virus is a pandemic. Global. Worldwide. In all nations, the media reports on daily cases and deaths. I know that media has a tendency to report with drama. Politics is too involved. In the USA, the federal government has shut down the flow of data from hospitals. Now the manager of that data will be the US government instead of the Center of Disease Control. We will be given only data which the government wishes. Meaning political. That is not trustworthy. This will feed into the panic. Already, the president says that less testing means less cases of virus. Huh?

And this virus is avoidable. If everyone would wear a mask for a couple weeks, the virus would have nowhere to go. Science has already proven that just the process of exhaling spreads the virus. Not just talking, singing, or shouting. They keep learning more as new experience occurs. That's how science works. Autopsies show that it creates blood clots in nearly every organ. That's relatively new info. We need science, not politics. Young people are being reckless because of misinformation. They are passing this virus to their families and other friends, thinking that it will just be similar to a cold for them. Two nurses in my family tell me that there are lingering effects that last a long time, maybe even a lifetime. Those effects are mostly to the lungs and heart. It is not good enough for me to just get real info from family or friends.

What it means for me is that no clear data means more anxiety. Data are important to me, as I worked with computers all my career. I have already cancelled my Dental Hygiene appointment 3 times. It's not worth the risk for me at 71 y/o. I only go to the grocery store. I'm tired of this. I'm tired of it being political. All these people don't need to die. I want real statistics.

jaminhealth

Original Poster
Well, we are NOT getting real statistics...It's so blown out of the SKY and who I wish I knew, so much speculations out there...Why would agencies of any kind want people to lose their livliehoods and lives and companies go under which is happening.

Data and stats change faster than I change my underwear and so so depends on who gets paid for the changes...

I've never had a mask on and I'm 82 soon and my immune system is strong and I get my food supplies delivered and friends help me. I was not walking great before all this mess and I'd love to walk about my block now and I'd wear no mask out in the fresh air.

And IF all this Mask Wearing Push worked we would not be in the 4 levels of testing...no testing here either for this ole gal.