Anyone else got Asperger's?

Firekin4

What do you do about it? No manmade drugs please, though I doubt I'll get a lot of that here. xD

ozzie

I have two beautiful grandchildren with Aspergers and Autism,and I believe that getting rid of artificial colorings and flavorings out of their diets has helped them,aspartame is also not good for them,it might help you to be checked for gluten intolerence as well.

Firekin4

Original Poster
Yeah can't give up my gluten. xD Too tasty. Already cut out aspartame and MSG though, that shit just makes me sick.

larryz

I've been on a gluten-free diet for almost 14 years now, and it's done wonders for me. :)
Great for you. Taking control of your own health is really the only way to go. Relying on the failed conventional medical system of drugs is foolish.

Love your ID/name. Ha!

Fluorescent

I'd say a healthy diet is the best choice! Besides, I don't think there's a pharma drug out there which helps with Asperger's.

bulldoglvr1990

My kids use meditation and deep breathing as treatment. They also use hemp paste- it's all natural and organic. Only has two ingredients and helps with their social anxiety and mood swings.