Afib supplements

Hwkmn05

Ive been on a regimen of supplements for 1 year for atrial fibrillation, and have been able to get off the meds 100% recently. Wondering if anyone has any suggestions for any and all cures for this condition? I have gone out of rhythm just 3 times in one year now and recently converted on my own (first time ever) with huge amount of Mag and Hawthorne, Taurine.

fcunsrial

Magnesium is OK but not if you are older or suffer from left ventricular insufficiency. Check to make sure your thyroid or your adrenal glands are not overproducing. Excess thyroxine or epinephrine will cause taquichardia. Berberine is also good, Huang, W. Ventricular tachyarrhythmias treated with berberine. Chung Hua Hsin Huseh Kuan Ping Tsa Chih. 18(3):155-156, 1990.
Vit C helps also Papoulidis, P., et al. The role of ascorbic acid in the prevention of atrial fibrillation after elective on pump myocardial revascularization surgery: a single center experience-pilot study. Interact Cardiovasc Thorac Surg. 12(2):121-124, 2011. Finally caffeine, IGF-1, Aspartic and Glutamic acid- containing foods, MSG, and excess of vit D can cause taquichardia as well. Cheers

d0ug

A-fib are you shorter than when you where twenty years old if so. You might have a degenerating disc at thoracic vertebrata 1,2,3, or 4 this aggravates the nerve leading to the heart and causes it be beat erratic. It is like hitting your funny bone and your hand feels weird. Doctors never look for this and miss it. Go to a chiropractor and ask if he can check it out. Doctors only check the heart and not the wiring
I will PM you a video

Hwkmn05

Original Poster
dOug, makes perfect sense. Doctors tell patients all the time, your heart is healthy and in perfect working order, its your electrical system that is the problem. Then they proceed to put you on a regimen of anti coagulants, anti arrhythmia, beta blockers, and warn that you may be getting some nodes burned off. All have nothing to do with nerve issues but plumbing problems they just told you , You dont have!

Hwkmn05

Original Poster
fung, I have a thyroid issue also. Just taking iodine for that now. Not sure if the tachycardia throws me out of rhythm, but Im sure it doesnt help. Ill check out the berb

Hwkmn05

Original Poster
saved, yes, O3, however I have heard that the EPA should be a smaller dose than the DHA for my condition. Fish oil is great for several issues. The first and foremost was to stay healthy in cold and flu seasons for me. And have not had the flu in 3 year since taking it. I used to get the flu every season, sometimes twice. Last time I got it, I had gotten the flu shot. Go figure!

Hwkmn05

Original Poster
I watched that video and have concluded that it just aint that simple with this condition.Tho I do believe Glidden is on the right track with relating this to a nerve issue vs a cardio issue, its evident that there are other deficiencies in our diets and intrusive negatives like MSG,alcohol, etc , that exasperate this condition. I would be surprised if applying ice to C1-5 area on my back would get me out of AF when I consume too much alcohol or have become dehydrated or am low on Mag or other nutrients. Id lick a frogs arse if it got me back to NSR, so ice on my back is worth a shot.

Hwkmn05

Original Poster
Kwittsit1 video is so basic and when someone cant pronounce Herbs without the H, I get a bit suspicious. Maybe not linking Uboob tube would be a start. Backyard doctors should come with warning labels. Just saying

Ron Brown

I cured my 24 hour a day afib with magnesium.It is a miracle mineral and a shortage is responsible for many conditions afib just being one. I used magnesium citrate and magnesium chloride.

Ron Brown

The problem is with mineral balance and has nothing to do with the back unless you are referring to the vagus nerve that comes out of the spine which is affected by magnesium depletion.

Juby

magnesium Taurate

I have had good luck with magnesium taurate but only the cheap kind I buy at Swanson supplements. They are big chalky tablets but the only kind that seem to work for me. A friend recommended them to me. I hardly ever have any palpitations since I started taking them.

Ron Brown

magnesium taurate

Magnesium Taurate is sold as a product specifically for the heart. It is also a good type. I have a bottle but prefer the Remag because it is a liquid

DavyKOTWF

I'm with Ron here. I also took the ReMag for a month (along with some Mg Citrate) because was low in Mg. Took 2 months and got my electrolytes back working. Important to keep the other electrolytes in there too. Take 4700mg Potassium and around 2300mg of sodium via Real Salt or Himalayan pink salt. Would help to take 4000iu of D3 and at least 100mg K2. They must all work together; not good to just take one. These will get your electrical system back in good order. Might take 2 months or more. Once I started getting dizzy, I knew I should back off on the Mg, like Dr. Caroylyn Dean said. Read her book. It'll all be worth it. If not the ReMag, at least Mg Citrate.
After reading her book several times and implementing everything in it, I'm off meds and BP is normal. Another study said it MIGHT take a year to completely get the electrical system back in good working order.
I use cronometer dot dom to get the exact measurements of all vits and minerals.

d0ug

Most people who have a-fib are older people who if measured are shorter than when they were younger this means the disc in their spine have shrunken. The nerves that go from the brain to the heart flow out of thorax 1-4 if any of these are pinched the heart rhythm will change. That is why I said a-fib is a back problem. Alternating hot and cold compresses will stop the a-fib. And getting nutrition to rebuild the discs will cure it

jaminhealth

My newer doc ordered an EKG last week and she is now wanting me to see a cardio MD..I told her what if I don't, she said she can't live with that then.

I don't have heart palps and feel fine. Been taking higher doses of mag for years, and MSM and Vit D and and and. Joel Wallach on radio the other night talked about importance of MSM and Vit D for afib...and mentioned the T issues...

And I muscle test and pendulum dowse and this tells me I don't have afib....

My former doc did three EKG's in 3 yrs and never said a word.

Thinking this doc panicked. I'm 80 and do have back issues, shorter by a couple inches over recent years.....so I'm not going to panic.

d0ug

If you are shorter that is an indication of disc thinning and that might be the cause of A-fib. Disc are cartilage so eat lots of pure gelatin which is cartilage to give your body what it needs. My father in law has regrown 1/2 an inch in height at age 50 so it is possible he also uses an inversion board.

jaminhealth

If you are shorter that is an indication of disc thinning and that might be the cause of A-fib. Disc are cartilage so eat lots of pure gelatin which is cartilage to give your body what it needs. My father in law has regrown 1/2 an inch in height at age 50 so it is possible he also uses an inversion board.
What is considered pure gelatin?

d0ug

Non flavored gelatin Knox make one and probably others as well. Check that you do not have a digestion problem so when you eat it it will be absorbed

jaminhealth

Non flavored gelatin Knox make one and probably others as well. Check that you do not have a digestion problem so when you eat it it will be absorbed
Oh thanks I've worked with Knox over the years and also Great Lakes gelatin which is comprised of 22 amino acids. Maybe I need to finish up the G.L. I have left.