About Nordic Naturals and Ultimate Omega+CoQ10

Newton

Hello to all members,

I’m new here on this forum, this looks like a great resource to improve the most valuable facet of our being (health).

In case my spelling would be off I apologize English is not my native language. (I do my best and learning everyday).

My questions:

About Nordic Naturals and Ultimate Omega+CoQ10 I wonder if anyone here is familiar with this product and had positive results.

I’m curious as well about this company and the quality of their products.

I’m a 61 year old male and on Crestor 10 Mg for Coronary Heart Disease as part of my treatment.

According to the maker (Nordic) this product promotes healthy blood vessels and circulation.

Ultimate Omega+CoQ10:

100 mg of CoQ10 to help supply the heart with the energy (ATP)it requires*

Double-strength EPA+DHA for more omega-3s in fewer softgels
Promotes healthy blood vessels and circulation*

Ultimate Omega+CoQ10 provides the same powerful EPA+DHA formula as our Ultimate Omega, with the added heart health benefits of CoQ10. CoQ10 levels have been shown to decrease with age and in people with heart disease or those taking statins.* This formula helps prevent this decrease, supports the heart’s overall energy needs, and protects heart tissue from oxidative stress and damage.*

Thank you - Newton

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
NUTRIGOLD

You may want to look into NutriGold brand http://nutrigold.com/. They offer some of their Omega 3 fish oil products in the preferred "natural triglyceride" form, and most of their products, including CoQ10 are also GMO-free. Omega 3s and CoQ10 are known for their benefits in heart health. Here's more info on Omega3...https://www.natmedtalk.com/wiki/Omega_3

millelau

Nordic Naturals are wonderful! I get most of mine from Natural Healthy Concepts. Great price, even better product!

saved1986

In seaerch of spicy food
It is but way overpriced, you can find better supplements for less money.

Balanced Body

It may be worth sending a link to the product that you are thinking of buying to your doctor as they will be able to confirm the exact ingredients against their knowledge of your condition.