Go Back Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Men's Health

� #1
Old 06-25-2011, 08:39 AM
Reader
HarryCrumb is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinni View Post
hi boots.

i wake up with no pain at all and than after bowl movement the symptoms start.

it usually starts about 1 to 2 hours after bowl movement.

also i have clear fluid sometimes after bowl movement. this is prostate fluid i think.

it seems we have similar symptoms
yeah this is common with the prostatitis after a bowel movement. after a bowel movement my a-hole burns and hurts and my back hurts and burns more same with testicles. when the crap comes down out of you its gonna bump against the rectum wall and probably flare it up a little bit. I'm almost afraid to let any doctor even do a dre on me. because it hurts so bad and any time any doctor even touches my prostate symptoms start getting worse. ((( also i have clear fluid sometimes after bowl movement. this is prostate fluid i think.))) it's possible or could be a sign of an STD but I don't know your sexual history or if you were battling an STD and ended up with prostatitis. But it would be either some kind of pus from an STD or some prostate fluid
� #2
Old 01-29-2011, 06:20 AM
Reader
lovelife is on a distinguished road

Hi helpmyprostae thanks for getting in touch and Hi to boots.
Right I remember when I had chlamydia I did have some foamy dishcharge both times but this time its always clear with this infection.Its not always there you have to squeeze it out.
I would say helpmyprostate the tests they do are not good enough and they dont pick the infection up.I can remember going to the std clinic having the tests done then two days after going to another one and they said I was positive.
I honestly think if your prostate is inflamed you have some kind of infection till you get completely rid of it you will not feel 100%.I am no expert I dont claim to be clever but I spent two years going to std clinics and chatting to guys in the waiting rooms with the same problem.
Its like when you cut your finger and it gets infected gets inflamed you sometimes get clear fluid coming out,then you get abx it clears up the infection goes then you heal up.
On with allicin,I was pretty negative about it at first but I do feel I am starting to very slowly get better.
I took 30 a day for two weeks now I am down to 20 a day splitting the doses to 5 every six hours and they are working.I can feel it burning away at my nuts lol betwen doses and it never seems to stop working .I dont think it has become resistant to the bugs .Usually abx just stop working .
I am getting less and less pain very slowly though and my cum has changed colour for some reoson.
I have to remember I have not treated this thin for 12 years so its going to take.
time.
Can you feel the allicin working helpmyprostate when you take a dose.
� #3
Old 01-29-2011, 07:12 AM
Observer
boots is on a distinguished road

if you guys are taking 30 tablets i couldn't expect much from the 3 a day i was taking.
i can't get allimax in Australia and importing it from the UK costs too much
� #4
Old 01-29-2011, 09:07 AM
Reader

How much is it costing you boots?
� #5
Old 01-29-2011, 07:04 PM
Observer
boots is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelife View Post
How much is it costing you boots?
i can get 2 packs of 90 allicin max AU $62.19 +AU $4.77 postage
but there out of stock

i got allimax 2 packs of 30 cost $40 inc post
� #6
Old 01-29-2011, 09:20 AM
Guide
larryberry is on a distinguished road

boots, if you can't get allimax, I think eating copios amounts of raw crushed garlic will do the same thing. I know it sucks, but it is an option.

lovelife, have you been doing any of the prostate massages? I think they are key to helping beat the infection. Its hard to get fresh blood into the prostate, and its kind of like a sponge with lots of little chambers. Bacteria, fungus, or any pathogens can hold up in these chambers and hide from what ever your blood is carrying to destroy them, ie allicin. I have read lots that when you massage it, you stimulate new fresh blood flow, as well as break up pathogen infiltrated areas of the prostate. I know my wording is less then technical, but you get the idea.

I am starting to wonder if it is my prostate that is causing my problem. I don't get any discharge like most of you guys. I don't have any pain in the perianum area. My testicles are redder and seem to hang looser and feel heavier then normal, does anyone else notice this?

My symptoms got real bad on thursday, I felt like I had to urinate almost all day, but everytime I went I could barely dribble anything out. My cats claw, and cayenne pepper pills came in that day and I started using them. My symptoms started to improve a bit, not sure if that is what helped.

Last edited by larryberry; 01-29-2011 at 06:59 PM.
� #7
Old 01-30-2011, 10:18 AM
Reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by jofus View Post
boots, if you can't get allimax, I think eating copios amounts of raw crushed garlic will do the same thing. I know it sucks, but it is an option.

lovelife, have you been doing any of the prostate massages? I think they are key to helping beat the infection. Its hard to get fresh blood into the prostate, and its kind of like a sponge with lots of little chambers. Bacteria, fungus, or any pathogens can hold up in these chambers and hide from what ever your blood is carrying to destroy them, ie allicin. I have read lots that when you massage it, you stimulate new fresh blood flow, as well as break up pathogen infiltrated areas of the prostate. I know my wording is less then technical, but you get the idea.

I am starting to wonder if it is my prostate that is causing my problem. I don't get any discharge like most of you guys. I don't have any pain in the perianum area. My testicles are redder and seem to hang looser and feel heavier then normal, does anyone else notice this?

My symptoms got real bad on thursday, I felt like I had to urinate almost all day, but everytime I went I could barely dribble anything out. My cats claw, and cayenne pepper pills came in that day and I started using them. My symptoms started to improve a bit, not sure if that is what helped.
I am not at that stage yet but I did have a massage for six weeks with doxy about 12 years ago and it did nothing.This treatment is doing more.I have a urologist apointment in March its probably going to be a waste of time.
I am not sure today if I have gone as far as I can with allicin.It does not seem to be able to completely cure it yet but I am a lot better than I was a month ago.
Not sure If I am going to try silver water yet,I found a guy in the uk who makes his own and he would sell me some.
I cant beleive nothing has changed in nearly 15 years ,they just dont seem to want to get more advanced in treatment with this thing.
� #8
Old 01-29-2011, 07:01 PM
Guide

Does anyone else notice more bubbles or foam in their urine?
� #9
Old 01-29-2011, 11:10 PM
Reader
helpmyprostate is on a distinguished road

hey i had help with sulfa trim and allicin at day 3-4 by day 10 i was milder but heading back backwards. i too was hoping for the synergy effect that iwillbecured posted from our old forum. as you said they started to beat this treatment. i had a big break through with magnesium. it helped sooth the pain. when my abx ran out i started to feel bad againb but not like before. i was scared and thought i might get worse. i take 12 allicin a day but it is not cheap and dont know if i would go for more. your post makes me think to bite the big bullet and get some more. glad you are getting better. i had it bad after cipro for 8 weeks. i too have discharge after urinating. clear and not like foam or coloured. so if allicin works we are in luck. the theory is maybe we should do the massage and help the allicin get in the prostate kegel and ejaculate to get fresh blood and fluid in the prostate the best we can. i am on so much its hard to gage what is working for me. it may be allicin related so i may up the doseage and report back. i am done 380 pills already. i think you can do the whole bottle and not have a problem. so i might do 40-50 a day and see if that works.
� #10
Old 01-30-2011, 10:31 AM
Reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmyprostate View Post
hey i had help with sulfa trim and allicin at day 3-4 by day 10 i was milder but heading back backwards. i too was hoping for the synergy effect that iwillbecured posted from our old forum. as you said they started to beat this treatment. i had a big break through with magnesium. it helped sooth the pain. when my abx ran out i started to feel bad againb but not like before. i was scared and thought i might get worse. i take 12 allicin a day but it is not cheap and dont know if i would go for more. your post makes me think to bite the big bullet and get some more. glad you are getting better. i had it bad after cipro for 8 weeks. i too have discharge after urinating. clear and not like foam or coloured. so if allicin works we are in luck. the theory is maybe we should do the massage and help the allicin get in the prostate kegel and ejaculate to get fresh blood and fluid in the prostate the best we can. i am on so much its hard to gage what is working for me. it may be allicin related so i may up the doseage and report back. i am done 380 pills already. i think you can do the whole bottle and not have a problem. so i might do 40-50 a day and see if that works.
I think 20 a day is enough but no less.I am a big tall guy and I think 20 a day is working as good.
� #11
Old 01-30-2011, 10:35 AM
Reader

jofus i too have had bubbly urine at times. sometime shockingly. i asked around i search the internet but all i could find really was dehydrtion to be the cause. i think it is more than just that.

i too believe in the massage theory. a guy has dedicated a extensive web site to it, not only that but it seems logical too.

i would think that we suffer enough so get over western views its therapy and try it with all treatment plans. i know i feel better after doing it. more relieved less swelling more blood in my testicals and shaft.
� #12
Old 01-30-2011, 11:01 AM
Guide

I have read that foamy urine has to do with the kidneys excreteing protien. It is sometimes a sign of kidney problems. I believe it has to do with what our bodys are fighting, and stuff that is getting flushed out of the system. I am glad to here I am not the only one, as I have never seen it as a symptom of prostate issues on any of the sites I have visted.

That William guy that has the prostate massage website is a lifesaver if this all works, I am inclined to thank him personaly. I am fed up with western medice. Last week I just got a refusal letter from the urologist that my first doctor refered me to. It says I probably have some chronic testicle pain or something and I should go to a chronic pain support goup. WOW, didn't even see me, my only treatment was anti-boitics and my only tests were for std's and an ultra sound of my testicles. No tests of my bladder, kiddneys, prostate. No blood in urine tests, no other bacterial cultures. They really tried hard. I am under thirty and healthy in every other regard, and they just say " o well anti-boitics didn't work, so you have chronic pain syndrom caused by nothing and no treatment except pain killers and support groups". That makes me very upset, and I am glad I had already found new doctor before I waited for that letter. First thing he did was send me for blood and urine tests, and set up an ultra sound of my kidneys, bladder and pelvic area. He also checked my prostate first visit. I feel bad for people that just take what the doctor tells them as fact, and don't realize that they are not right all the time. Infact the stats are probably simmilar to the weatherman being correct.
� #13
Old 01-30-2011, 11:17 AM
Reader

agreed jofus. i had bad doctors too that most like made this problem worse. i was given 8 weeks cipro when i had no issues. i got sick while the last week was wrappping up and by the 9 th i was severe. strengthened bacteria? poisoned my prostate? i dont know.

my hair is falling out and i have no baldness on either side. i had lots of hair before my first mild issue over a year ago.

i think massage works for some more than others. when i was severe it sometimes caused problems but i was i so much pain. i think it pushes out toxic poison down your penis or bacteria and that made my penis hurt even more.

i think i gave up too early and am now finding it helps more and more. i do it 1 to 2 times a day. i need too.

i too had a doctor tell me he wouldtreat me. i have just had my uro who i believe is responsible try and get my to see one of his staff. he is the head of the biggest hospital in my city. he also wants to get me to see a doctor about food allergies. anything to get you out of their door. these people dont like to fail or hear they arent doing their jobs. they also dont like to do the tests. wll if you dont want to work with butt holes semen penises testicals dont be a urologist! like really! be a fukcin eye doctor! tests are the most important so we get the right abx the 1st fn time!
� #14
Old 01-31-2011, 08:19 AM
perpetual student
jfh is just really nicejfh is just really nicejfh is just really nicejfh is just really nicejfh is just really nice

helpmyprostate, please watch your language.

"We all love ourselves more than other people, but care more about their opinion than our own." - Emperor Marcus Aurelius
� #15
Old 01-31-2011, 05:32 PM
Reader
I wiil beat this is on a distinguished road

Does anyone know where I can get allicinmax in the states cuz with shiping I'm paying close to 30bucks a pill I have been feeling a lil better as of late dont if its the aliicin or the probiotics I'm out of allicinmax yesterday was my last got more on the way but it takes days to get here dont want to go backwards

Tags
discharge, massage, pain, prostatitis, rectum, testicles, urethra
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.