Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Systems & Organs

Old 10-19-2017, 03:59 PM
Observer

C87 is on a distinguished road
Default Dumping Syndrome - No Surgery?

Today I ate lunch and 10 minutes later I felt dizzy. I was dizzy for about 3 hours, I went to the dr and she said it was Benign positional vertigo? I googled it and I found Dumping Syndrome. This has happened to me before and it happens after I eat.
Old 11-19-2017, 09:56 AM
Frater Aegagrus

Solstice Goat has a spectacular aura aboutSolstice Goat has a spectacular aura aboutSolstice Goat has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by C87 View Post
Today I ate lunch and 10 minutes later I felt dizzy. I was dizzy for about 3 hours, I went to the dr and she said it was Benign positional vertigo? I googled it and I found Dumping Syndrome. This has happened to me before and it happens after I eat.
What did you eat?
"We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means; it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power. Now you begin to understand me." George Orwell
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.