Old 10-14-2017, 08:57 AM
Observer

raidencmc is on a distinguished road
Default Tooth powder

Has anyone ever tried them? Did you feel they were helpful improving health of your teeth? Dirty mouth from Primal life organics popped up today and made me curious. It seems quite easy to make my own.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Old 10-15-2017, 06:16 AM
perpetual student

jfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to behold

You should be able to make your own. First try straight baking soda (not baking powder). If you like it, you can experiment with bentonite clay added. I'm not sure about that charcoal.

I make my own sometime, when not travelling. I mix baking soda with coconut oil for a paste. If you don't like the taste of that, add peppermint essential oil.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart." Helen Keller
Old 10-17-2017, 05:18 AM
Observer

raidencmc is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfh View Post
You should be able to make your own. First try straight baking soda (not baking powder). If you like it, you can experiment with bentonite clay added. I'm not sure about that charcoal.

I make my own sometime, when not travelling. I mix baking soda with coconut oil for a paste. If you don't like the taste of that, add peppermint essential oil.
Do you feel it made any difference?

Old 10-17-2017, 06:39 AM
perpetual student

jfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidencmc View Post
Do you feel it made any difference?

Any difference from what? I never use toothpaste which contains fluoride, so I can only compare other tube brands that are made naturally. I find the tube toothpastes more convenient, but it seems to be the same as homemade.

I feel like the homemade has more control over plaque, as it is more abrasive than the manufactured tube type. Baking soda is only slightly abrasive and dissolves well while brushing, so I guess it is psychological. I suspect the bentonite clay or charcoal is more abrasive, so I would personally stay away from that.
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.