Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > General Discussions

Old 09-29-2017, 12:48 AM
Observer

Helen2007 is on a distinguished road
Default What can you tell about iherb vitamins

Hi everyone, I would like to know more about iherb supplements and vitamins, any feedbacks? A lot of people recommend them but I am not sure, hope you will shed a light on my dilemma.
Thank you.
Old 09-29-2017, 03:39 AM
Reader

Audi will become famous soon enoughAudi will become famous soon enough

What's your dilemma?, you can go to their website and read customer feed back on any supplement they sell and their service.
Old 09-29-2017, 09:06 PM
Observer

neotheone is on a distinguished road

I buy supplements from iherb, they have products from many different vendors and manufacturers.

If you're in a 'dilemma' regarding the usefulness of a particular product, do some research on online to determine the effectiveness of the product you're interested in, as well as any possible side effects.

I avoid advertising, and commercial web pages, and tend to prefer Wikipedia for vetted articles.
Old 10-09-2017, 06:36 PM
Explorer

Mike65Denver is on a distinguished road

Don't eat frankenfood then take supplements cuz it won't work. Eat raw organic food cuz God make it. Believe in
god and eat his goodies.
Old 10-12-2017, 06:43 AM
Reader

larryz has a spectacular aura aboutlarryz has a spectacular aura about

I've used iHerb before. Completely competent and great service.
Old 11-13-2017, 05:22 AM
Observer

jinni73 is on a distinguished road

Iherb is one of the only sources you need,
they are the only company that provide B15 in a form that works in the body (apart from the russians version of Calgam)
Also I used to talk to a pharmacist who said it is the only brand he and other oncologists would

There are other reputable suppliers depending on what you want metabolics UK are good as well as garden of life in america
Royal Lee also has a company called standard process here is an overview of what you need to be looking for http://www.doctorsresearch.com/royallee.html
You can tell how succesful Lee was/is (they killed him in a prison just like Dr Sebi) they even got quackwatch to do a piece on him a clear sign you are right on the money when these monsters go after you.

you need to find out if the company grow their vitamins or just synthetically manufacture them, growing means that they have the etheric field that binds everything together.

although the best way to attain health is to eat fruit that you pick yourself and no hybridised rubbish which is nutritionally unbalanced.
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.