Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > General Discussions

Old 09-10-2017, 11:42 AM
Observer

Only_me is on a distinguished road
Default Herbal supplements that give a natural high

Hi there,

I'm wondering if there are any herbal supplements that produce a high feeling (legal of course!)

Thanks
Old 09-25-2017, 10:12 AM
Observer

AndyBrine is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to AndyBrine

There are herbal teas that you can buy that are legal and they produce a natural high. You can often find them in spiritual shops. I came across a shop that sold them recently in Boscombe in the Uk.
Old 09-25-2017, 11:13 AM
Observer

Only_me is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the reply.

Do you know the names of them?

Thanks!
Old 09-25-2017, 01:48 PM
Observer

AndyBrine is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to AndyBrine

Sadly, I dont remember the name of them. I will have a look around and come back to the post though. If you search for herbal teas to get high, you will find them. They are very good for healing as well.
Old 10-09-2017, 06:46 PM
Explorer

Mike65Denver is on a distinguished road

The best way to get high is to blast off into the stratosphere of optimal functioning by raising the energy level of every electron in the body. Eat high energy living foods that contain high energy living water. That is mainly raw organic and raw grass fed. Watch raw food videos.
Old 10-12-2017, 06:42 AM
Reader

larryz has a spectacular aura aboutlarryz has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike65Denver View Post
The best way to get high is to blast off into the stratosphere of optimal functioning by raising the energy level of every electron in the body. Eat high energy living foods that contain high energy living water. That is mainly raw organic and raw grass fed. Watch raw food videos.
Yes to this.

But my secret is yerba mate loose tea, brewed in a french press.

Namely Guayaki. Gives you a super even keel high buzz all day long. No crash. It's so good I can only drink a few days a week lest I'd be obsessed with it. Try it!
Old 10-31-2017, 04:49 PM
Observer

goatsncows is on a distinguished road

Not an herb but I can attest to the subjective feelings of being high on it; Piracetam or any of the racetams.

I agree with @Mike65Denver in that you need the good stuff, but also you need to eliminate the bad. Environmental toxins, metabolic poisons, etc will keep your mind and body from functioning on good clean and nourishing food and water just as much as chemical laden food and water.
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.