Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > General Discussions

Old 06-09-2017, 06:45 AM
Observing cool stuff

happy2bhere will become famous soon enoughhappy2bhere will become famous soon enough
Unhappy Odd Blood Test Results and sort of - WORRIED!!!

For years I have had elevated LDL in lipid tests. But my HDL and ratio is good, so I keep on with a good diet. Exercise? Not so much.

The last couple of years *after a one-time kidney stone stenting* I have had low levels of uric acid, which I took as a good sign, since I could not find anything on low levels of uric acid. Just HIGH and gout.

My recent blood tests have found some new items:

HIGH Red Blood Cell Count 5.30 -- ( 3.80 - 5.10 Million/uL Quest Labs)

HIGH hematocrit 46.1 (35.0 - 45.0 % Quest labs)

WHY? HOW?

All I can find is really bad outcomes: kidney cancer. Stroke. Ok, I've been somewhat tired. I thought it was laziness. No blue color of nails. No wheezing. I am eating PLANTS and doing hgh levels of Vit C: 2 grams. Could this be it?

Doctor appt for next wednesday...should I try something to help it? Could it have been dehydration from the 12 hours of NOTHING TO EAT OR DRINK? IS it TIME to FReAK???
Old 06-16-2017, 07:55 PM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor

kind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to behold

I'm not sure about your problem, but I read that elevated red blood cell counts can be caused by something as simple as stress.

I wouldn't search the web for answers, it could be anything really, and you'll only work yourself up even more.

I think it could very well have to do with dehydration too, 12 hours of not eating or drinking will definitely affect your system.

Please try to drink plenty of filtered water, but not too much of course, and eat well until your doctor visit. Good luck on Wednesday, I hope it's nothing serious and you show some improvement. I'll be thinking of you, let us know how things go....hugs.
Old 07-06-2017, 04:48 PM
In seaerch of spicy food

saved1986 has a spectacular aura aboutsaved1986 has a spectacular aura aboutsaved1986 has a spectacular aura about

I agree, probably dehydration. Drink an EXTRA glass of water when you wake up and one before bed. Also, take some IP6 capsules (follow serving size on label) for 3 months
Old 07-13-2017, 04:45 PM
Observing cool stuff

happy2bhere will become famous soon enoughhappy2bhere will become famous soon enough

Thank you both and you are right! I tend to let myself get dehydrated and I know how important water is. The blood results sure pushed the stress up a bit

I am making sure to keep hydrated!! Checking into the IP6 now
Old 10-09-2017, 06:54 PM
Explorer

Mike65Denver is on a distinguished road

Vitamins and minerals need to be in the right ratios and dosages. Try a raw food diet. You can watch the videos.
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.