Old 05-30-2017, 10:41 PM
Observer

killamch89 is on a distinguished road
Default Magical Mushrooms recipe

Long story short, I nearly lost my life to an unknown illness about 5 years ago and thanks to these 3 magical mushrooms, I was able to recover fully. I have been dwelling on the idea of writing this recipe for years but finally started and finished it this year. I am giving away free copies of this powerful recipe so that it can benefit anyone else whom modern medicine has failed in addition to some feedback about the recipe itself - areas I can improve etc.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf The Magical Mushrooms recipe.pdf (136.0 KB, 1 views)
Old 05-31-2017, 05:03 AM
perpetual student

jfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for that. Very good info on these three mushrooms. Chaga, alone, is very powerful. I'd say people should start slowly. Chaga gave me detox symptoms that were intolerable, until I used much less than recommended.

My detox symptoms are fierce itching in the sweat areas of underarms and groin. Embarrassing in public.

And welcome to the forum.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart." Helen Keller
Old 05-31-2017, 08:14 AM
Observer

killamch89 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfh View Post
Thanks for that. Very good info on these three mushrooms. Chaga, alone, is very powerful. I'd say people should start slowly. Chaga gave me detox symptoms that were intolerable, until I used much less than recommended.

My detox symptoms are fierce itching in the sweat areas of underarms and groin. Embarrassing in public.

And welcome to the forum.
Thank you very much and yeah they are all very powerful adaptogens. This is the recipe that has allowed me to go 5 years without any illnesses except for that one time where I was catching the flu and the symptoms went away the very next day. Before my whole near-death experience, I was used to getting the flu when the seasons changed.
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.