Old 03-29-2017, 03:23 PM
Observer

mdvir is on a distinguished road
Default Too many?

Hey guys! This is my first post here. I was just wondering if what I'm taking every morning during breakfast is too much and/or if you have any tips regarding what I take.

Here's the list:
Omega 3

Vitamin B Complex
Ginkgo Biloba
MuscleTech Platinum Multivitamin

Thank you very much!
-Mor
Old 03-29-2017, 05:40 PM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor

kind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to behold

I don't think it's too many, I take a lot more supplements than that on a daily basis. How old are you, are you trying to use Ginkgo for memory?
Old 03-29-2017, 08:59 PM
Observer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kind2creatures View Post
I don't think it's too many, I take a lot more supplements than that on a daily basis. How old are you, are you trying to use Ginkgo for memory?
I do take Ginkgo for memory. And I'm 19 years old currently. Active and trying to stay healthy.
Old 03-30-2017, 08:38 AM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor

kind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to behold

Interesting, I always think of Ginkgo for older adults. What kind of omega 3 are you using? I've been using the liquid NOW brand lemon flavored fish oil (triglyceride form), I think it's a good choice for not too much expense.
Old 03-30-2017, 09:21 AM
Observer

tamara is on a distinguished road
Talking I take way more then that.......

It does not appear that you are taking too many supplements. I take almost 2x as many to get all my numbers in and I have not experienced any problems.
What is your experience with Ginkgo, do you feel like it's helping your memory?
Old 03-30-2017, 04:06 PM
Observer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kind2creatures View Post
Interesting, I always think of Ginkgo for older adults. What kind of omega 3 are you using? I've been using the liquid NOW brand lemon flavored fish oil (triglyceride form), I think it's a good choice for not too much expense.
I use the Natrol Omega 3 1000 mg
Old 04-03-2017, 08:18 PM
Lecturer

pinballdoctor will become famous soon enoughpinballdoctor will become famous soon enough

Its not really the quantity that you take, but the quality of each product. For example, the B complex is usually made from synthetic ingredients that the body cannot absorb, thus you just pee them out. B2, riboflavin is a good example of this. Even if you take a small amount your pee becomes fluorescent yellow.
Old 10-19-2017, 07:26 AM
Explorer

Mike65Denver is on a distinguished road

The most important supplement is msm. Methyl is the most important nutrient and sulfur is the most important mineral. Methyl mops up the pollution in the mitochondria. Sulfur activates all the other minerals.
Old 10-19-2017, 01:19 PM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor

I've been using MSM for years now, as a preventative for inflammation, pain, etc. Currently using a combo Glucosamine and MSM.....also used it in the past for my elderly dog.