Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Off-topic > Introductions

Old 10-08-2016, 06:22 AM
Observer

Kendra0000 is on a distinguished road
Default Great to meet you all! (New Member here!)

Hi all,
I am one of the newer members here and thought I should be polite and make an introduction post. I've been observing a lot of the forums discussions for a bit and finally decided to stop being too lazy to become a member so that I could chime in!

Like many of you, my career path has gone in the direction of natural medicine/natural health. Like all of you, I have a strong interest in utilizing the remedies that nature has provided for us.

What got me interested in natural medicine was actually my own illnesses. I spent most of my mid teens to early adult years suffering from health problems until the point of becoming debilitated. Reading books that focused on natural remedies for common ailments like acne lead me to more information that included options for my own problems. It was the natural medicine that actually improved my problems and allowed me to start living again. It's still a journey though!

Well, that's just a brief personal introduction. It's great to have found a place with so much useful information and real people who share their personal journies.

Last edited by Kendra0000; 10-08-2016 at 06:47 AM. Reason: random extra spacing
Old 10-08-2016, 07:05 AM
perpetual student

jfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to behold

Welcome, Kendra, and thanks for sharing.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart." Helen Keller
Old 10-08-2016, 09:18 AM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor

kind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to behold

Hi Kendra, welcome!
Old 11-22-2016, 01:58 PM
Lecturer

knightofalbion has a spectacular aura aboutknightofalbion has a spectacular aura aboutknightofalbion has a spectacular aura about

Welcome to the forum, dear Kendra
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.