Old 09-01-2016, 12:20 AM
Enlightener

truestorytotell is on a distinguished road
Default Curing an Abscess?

I have a tooth that may require an apicoectomy.

My alternatives is to either have the dentist extract the tooth, or to put in medicine and give it a week and see what happens. At the end of the week, if it's still not better, I'll again have the option of extraction, more medicine, or do the apicoectomy.

Extraction is unacceptable. Apicoectomy (even though many - maniacs - refer to it as a minor surgery) is unacceptable. And putting medicine in, that's cool, but it will rape my wallet doing it week in and week out.

Now. The problem is an infection at the bottom of a tooth. Okay, so we have an infection. If I'm not mistaken, because no blood flows there or whatever (root canal has already been done on the tooth), the immune system can't really do much about it.

What I want you to give me is an alternative to this. As I tend to think, if they can take a heart out of a person and put it in another person and make it work and all, I don't accept that there's no solution for some shitty infection on a tooth. Oh hell no!!

So, give me everything and anything you've got about the topic please??
Old 09-01-2016, 06:34 AM
perpetual student

jfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to behold

I know we have discussed this very much here, but you may have forgotten.

Oil pulling. I recommend coconut oil for the pulling, but others are OK. Here is a page for other possible fixes http://www.curetoothdecay.com/Tooth_abscess.htm

http://jezebel.com/the-oil-pulling-h...e-w-1538252677

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart." Helen Keller
Old 09-01-2016, 09:45 AM
Enlightener

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfh View Post
I know we have discussed this very much here, but you may have forgotten.

Oil pulling. I recommend coconut oil for the pulling, but others are OK. Here is a page for other possible fixes http://www.curetoothdecay.com/Tooth_abscess.htm

http://jezebel.com/the-oil-pulling-h...e-w-1538252677
Hey JFH. Thanks for the info.

Well, I woke up today with a decision made. I'll fight this. The surgery is too invasive, too unacceptable!

First things first. Please rename the title of this thread to "Curing an Abscess..." or something to that extent. That's what I'll be doing.

Now, a little backstory.

About 5 years ago I got infected with an STD called HPV (Human Papilloma Virus). It's the one that causes (not all strains) the genital warts most people are probably familiar with.

After going to 3 different Urologists in 3 different hospitals (so we're talking about collectively 100 years of schooling and experience in the field between the 3 of them), I was told that the only solution is a circumcision. I looked at them with tears in my eyes asking for Any other solution. They had nothing. They all told me I have to get a circumcision; and they tried to out-price each other...

My mother, my girlfriend at the time, my friends at the time - they all told me to do what the doctors tell me because they know best! My girlfriend also tried the "I'd love to see how it is circumcised during sex," and my mother even did the "I'm upset at you for not listening to the doctors and I'm vocal about it" move.

Well, obviously, a sane person now conforms to his world and does what the doctors command him to do.

But then a little something called the internet was available. And I went on it and read about my situation. The internet was not in agreement with the doctors and the mother and the gf and the friends.

The internet said that HPV is a virus, and the genital warts were the symptoms of that virus. It said that my body/immune system is fighting the virus, and once it clears it out and gets control over it, the virus will be gone, and the symptoms will withdraw, and the problem will be solved. It also said that my diet and lifestyle play a direct role in how well and how fast my immune system will deal with the virus. It also said that in 90% of the cases the body rids itself of the virus within 2 years.

I was at a crossroads. Do what the (my) world is telling me, or go with the internet. I choose the internet (and around that time is when I registered here on NatMedTalk).

Long story short, about 1,5 years later I was cured. And I never had any problems with HPV since (though I did meet a urologist about a year ago who was sure that the virus is just dormant and it will resurface at some point in the future). This is bullshit. The only way for him to be proven right is for me to get re-infected with the virus, but with a different strain (there's about 120+ strains of HPV). So even if that was to happen, he would still be wrong because it wouldn't be a re-flare, it would be a new infection. God doctors are horrible...

Okay...

I'm at the crossroads again. And I'm ready to deal with it!!! This is war!!! And we will win!!!

This thread will be one of the epic ones again, where I will document everything I will do. I will do this to help others, to keep myself motivated, and to get any help our forum members can offer me.

We'll talk again.
Old 09-01-2016, 09:56 AM
Enlightener

Goals for the next 2-3 days:

1) Make Liposomal Vitamin C
2) Make Rice drink/milk
3) Clean the house up and down with vinegar, lemon and baking soda

Goals for the extent of this journey:

1) Reduce smoking
2) Cut meat completely out of my diet (except Tuna)
3) Cut milk completely out of my diet (replace with rice drink which I'll be making myself)
4) Do Oil-Pulling multiple times a day (starting out with coconut oil, and I may change it up later on)
5) Make Liposomal Vitamin C, and drink it daily, go crazy with it (I know, small doses multiple times a day in order to keep the vitamin c levels in my bloodstream high throughout the day)
6) Go Vegan-ish

The good thing this time around is that I work from home, so I have all the time in the world!

What I need help with is about my dentist. I have an appointment tomorrow, and I plan on telling him to put medicine in the root canals (like they initially try in such cases, but then if that doesn't work they do an apicoectomy). By the way, the same tooth has already had medicine in it and I had taken antibiotics for the abscess (I know, I shouldn't have done that - I just wasn't up for the battle a month ago). That did 'clear up' the infection and the pain and swelling went away. But now it's back - it was to be expected. Fucking antibiotics. So actually tomorrow the dentist was going to take a print to make a crown for that tooth. That was the original plan. That is off now.

What do you guys think about that? Tell him to open it up, clean the root canals again and put in the medicine? By the way, they have different kind of medicine they put in. Anything specific I should demand?
Old 09-02-2016, 02:26 AM
Reader

Beach Man will become famous soon enoughBeach Man will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by truestorytotell View Post
I have a tooth that may require an apicoectomy.

My alternatives is to either have the dentist extract the tooth, or to put in medicine and give it a week and see what happens. At the end of the week, if it's still not better, I'll again have the option of extraction, more medicine, or do the apicoectomy.

Extraction is unacceptable. Apicoectomy (even though many - maniacs - refer to it as a minor surgery) is unacceptable. And putting medicine in, that's cool, but it will rape my wallet doing it week in and week out.

Now. The problem is an infection at the bottom of a tooth. Okay, so we have an infection. If I'm not mistaken, because no blood flows there or whatever (root canal has already been done on the tooth), the immune system can't really do much about it.

What I want you to give me is an alternative to this. As I tend to think, if they can take a heart out of a person and put it in another person and make it work and all, I don't accept that there's no solution for some shitty infection on a tooth. Oh hell no!!

So, give me everything and anything you've got about the topic please??
Prior to the development of the pharmaceutical industry and the subsequent use of commercial antibiotics around the middle of the last century, colloidal silver was used extensively by the medical profession as a natural and effective antibiotic.

A colloidal silver solution called MesoSilver has been used to eliminate various infections including tooth infections. I have used it myself for that very purpose. You can read all about it, as well as purchase it here:

https://www.purestcolloids.com/mesosilver.php

To read testimonials about the use of MesoSilver to treat various conditions, click on the below Link and scroll down through the active titled Links on the left hand side of the page. Note in particular the two testimonials regarding tooth abcesses by Dr. Bill Bagioli, N.MD and by Jan Carl under the title/Link, "Tooth infection":

http://www.colloidal-silver-colloids...stimonials.htm

Here is how I used it. I poured one ounce into a glass measuring cup and then poured one third of that into my mouth. I then swished it thoroughly and forcefully into the tooth area of the problem tooth. I did that for about 30 seconds, then swallowed the solution to get the full benefit of its antiseptic properties.
I then repeated that with the next third of the ounce. I used the final third of the ounce to gargle with and then swallowed that as well. I followed that routine twice a day, morning and night. After three weeks the problem had been eliminated. No more painful molar!! However, I still use the Mesosilver once a day, three or four times a week as preventive insurance !
Old 09-02-2016, 08:04 AM
Enlightener

Well guys, I have some bad news. I had the apicoectomy. I just came back home from the dentist.

I'm sorry, but, multiple things came together to trip me out and push me over the edge. First of all, reading about abscesses left me with a bitter taste in my spit, talking about the infection spreading to the bone, and to the BRAIN, and to the heart, and stuff. Then even though for 24 hours I took large amounts of vitamin C, and ate a bunch of fruits and veggies, and did oil pulling, 2 hours after falling asleep I woke up with horrendous pain. Took a pill, 20 minutes later fell back asleep.

When I went to the dentist he looked at the x-ray I took of the tooth, and he was adamant that we must do the surgery. Said I have a cyst.

While he was preforming the apicoectomy he was surprised how much white pus came out of it. He said it was inflamed. The abscess/infection was inflamed he said.

I know I said I'll battle this, but I'm not a doctor, and I didn't have a doctor on my side. I mean, one that was, like, on my side about this.

Anyway. The point is this, and the motivation is this - Get Rich!!!

Get rich. If I can get rich, I can go to the best, with the latest technology, with the latest knowledge, anywhere on the planet. For fucks sake, I watched a video on Youtube about some Russian billionaire who's actually investing his money into downloading the human consciousness in like a computer, and the putting it into a machine/robot - goal is to extend life. But I can't deal with an infection here...

So I must get rich. Billionaire would be nice, millionaire would be acceptable.

Piece of advice for all you people. Don't be poor. Being poor sucks ass. Pay no attention to people that tell you that money doesn't matter, they probably have none and they want you to have none either.

Anyway, rant over...

Tomorrow morning I'm going back to the dentist for him to see how it's healing.

So the point is - Get rich or die trying!!!!!!!!

And if you think I'm being materialistic, then I welcome you to go to my current dentist, or the previous one, or the one before that, or one of the urologists I went to years ago, or any of them really. So that they can butcher you the **** up for their own profit with their lack of knowledge and lack of latest technology.

Anyway... ... ...
Old 09-02-2016, 08:17 AM
Reader

Beach Man will become famous soon enoughBeach Man will become famous soon enough

Just a quick addendum to the above twice daily routine swishing the teeth and gums, and in particular the affected tooth and gum area, with MesoSilver. I performed that routine after breakfast and after my final meal of the day, and after first thoroughly cleaning my teeth and gums by first using dental floss to carefully remove all food particles from between the teeth, then rinsing with Hydrogen Peroxide 3% followed by rinsing with fresh water, and then brushing the teeth and again rinsing with water to remove any and all food particles from between the teeth and gums and from elsewhere in the mouth. That ensures that the MesoSilver will reach all surfaces of the teeth and gums, and in particular the affected tooth (or teeth) and gum area for maximum effect.
Old 09-05-2016, 07:57 PM
Enlightener

You can't write this stuff.

So I had the apiceoctomy for the lower left tooth number 5.

I believe the wound is healing nicely and all. However, I'm still in a considerable amount of pain. Yesterday I realized what it is.

Now the tooth next to it, lower left number 4, hurts all day, and hurts significantly on pressure.

So that means the dentist fucked up, somehow, messed up number 4, and now number 4 will require a root canal done (possibly also a crown too - depending on how large the filling on that tooth already is. And it may even require an apecioctomy too, who the hell knows).

You can't write this stuff guys...

If I was a billionaire I'd take a few 100 million and invest in stem cell regrow teeth research. This is bullshit. You can't write this stuff. And then the suspicious part of me say the dentist fucked it up on purpose to continue killing me in order to bank on it.

I am totally down at the moment. I don't go lower than this really...

How about a friendly word you guys? Like, just bullshit me and tell me that everything is going to be okay and that I should stay strong. How about it huh?
Old 10-21-2016, 11:29 AM
Observer

shakirajane is on a distinguished road

If the abscess is small applying warm compresses to the area for about 30 minutes 4 times daily may help.
Do not attempt to drain the abscess by squeezing or pressing on it.
Old 11-15-2016, 01:39 AM
Observer

Domascnn is on a distinguished road

Well I would recommend self massage method for dental problems.

Last edited by Domascnn; 11-15-2016 at 01:46 AM. Reason: Made mistake
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.