Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Pet Health

Old 08-08-2016, 08:51 AM
Observer

Pinche002 is on a distinguished road
Default Prostate Health Male Dog

Hello all,

I'm very thankful I've found this forum and I'm looking to see if anyone has any information regarding natural prostate health in dogs.

I have a 5 year old in-tact heeler which has recently been diagnosed with Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH). The vet has advised me that neutering my is the only cure for this enlarged prostate. He shows very little symptoms of BPH, his stomach is only tender to touch in the mornings only.

I'm not fond on the idea of neutering my dog, and I'd like to see if anyone has ran into this issue as well and can recommend a natural method of helping my dog.

Thanks for any advice.
Old 08-08-2016, 06:57 PM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor

kind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to behold

Hello and welcome! I don't have any personal experience with this, but some advice for natural treatment is Saw Palmetto, Quercetin and Cleavers. Hope your dog feels better soon, if I come across any more useful information I'll be sure to post it here. Read more here. http://www.dogsnaturallymagazine.com...-problems-bph/
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.