Old 04-13-2016, 05:09 AM
Explorer

bulrush is on a distinguished road
Default Can't edit post

Firefox 43.0.1 on Windows 7.

I'm trying to edit a post I just made and when I click the EDIT button I just get a blank text box. Post is here:

http://www.natmedtalk.com/showpost.p...7&postcount=20

Any idea what's going on? I do have uBlock Origin installed in Firefox. But I have never had a problem with it on any other forum site, even forums that use vBulletin (like this site does).
Old 04-13-2016, 12:24 PM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor

kind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to behold

Sorry Bulrush I can't offer any advice. I'm using Windows 7 and Google Chrome or IE 11, and don't have any problems editing. The text box should not be completely blank, did you try clicking on Go Advanced? Maybe that helps?
Old 04-14-2016, 07:12 AM
perpetual student

jfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to behold

k2c, once upon a time, members could only "edit" a few minutes after posting. Admins had no limitations. I can't find anything on this. Do you know of this limitation?

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart." Helen Keller
Old 04-14-2016, 07:24 AM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor

kind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to behold

It looks like there's a 4 hour time limit for members to edit their posts Jfh. So the time constraint shouldn't have been a problem in this case.
Old 04-14-2016, 07:27 AM
perpetual student

jfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kind2creatures View Post
It looks like there's a 4 hour time limit for members to edit their posts Jfh. So the time constraint shouldn't have been a problem in this case.
Well then sorry, bulrush. I don't know either. I'm using Windows 10 and Google Chrome extensively.

Tags
posting
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.