Old 01-06-2016, 09:20 PM
Guide

revzen will become famous soon enoughrevzen will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to revzen
Default Penile Psoriasis

Oh no !!! What a shocker !!! It appears my penis has psoriasis !!! I would love to hear about any natural remedies instead of the allopathic way. Thanks folks.

http://www.papaa.org/further-informa...ital-psoriasis

part of the article: In men - the appearance of psoriasis on the penis may consist of small red patches on the glans (tip of the penis) or shaft, and the affected skin may appear to be shiny. Scale is not usually present. Circumcised and uncircumcised penises can be affected.

Don't be shy

Ah, may try coconut cream/oil.
Old 01-10-2016, 11:49 AM
Guide

no one else suffers with it huh
Old 01-28-2016, 01:44 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by revzen View Post
no one else suffers with it huh
Don't be shy !!!

Progress report: currently all is clear, I used first Black Seed Oil for three days and then changed to Coconut Oil. Not claiming I am cured, but currently I'm on a three day clear spell.
Old 01-29-2016, 09:38 PM
Reader

Beach Man will become famous soon enoughBeach Man will become famous soon enough

Psoriasis on your penis? Man, where have you been hanging out !?

Sorry, it was so easy I just couldn't resist.

On a more serious and hopefully helpful note - extra virgin coconut oil taken internally as well as applied externally seems to have exhibited a genuine healing effect for a number of people. Read about it here:

http://www.earthclinic.com/cures/psoriasis3.html#co

A number of people have also found a favorite remedy of mine, a particular brand of colloidal silver called MesoSilver - also taken internally as well as applied externally, to be very helpful for various skin conditions. Just scroll down through the active Links on the left hand side of the page. Although Psoriasis isn't specifically listed, the Link entitled Skin Condition has at least one testimonial which looks as though it may be Psoriasis.

http://www.colloidal-silver-colloids...#skincondition

Last edited by Beach Man; 01-29-2016 at 11:56 PM. Reason: Additional information
Old 01-29-2016, 10:30 PM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor

kind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to behold

Good to hear it cleared up for you Revzen. Thanks for sharing what worked for you, I'll recommend those things if I come across anyone suffering with that condition...must be painful, uncomfortable for sure.
Old 04-09-2016, 09:58 AM
Guide

Werd what the body can conjur up. A lot of our health issues are down to geo engineering(barium-strontium-aluminium), GMO's and stress. Sadly I don't hang out anywhere as I'm housebound I must have negative karma to shift.
Old 04-09-2016, 05:09 PM
Enlightener

d0ug has a spectacular aura aboutd0ug has a spectacular aura aboutd0ug has a spectacular aura about

Psoriasis in any location is the same problem it gets related to an intestinal problem usually gluten intolerance. They will soon ask is the psoriasis on your right elbow or your left and make it a difference disease.
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.