Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Dentistry

Old 12-13-2015, 08:12 AM
Lecturer

liverock is a glorious beacon of lightliverock is a glorious beacon of lightliverock is a glorious beacon of lightliverock is a glorious beacon of lightliverock is a glorious beacon of light
Default The Surprising Link Between Vitamin B12 and Periodontitis

http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/n...periodontitis/

Quote:
A new study has revealed the startling connection between vitamin B12 and periodontitis, a reversible condition commonly referred to as gum disease. [1] In particular, an inverse association between serum vitamin B12 and the progression of gum disease and tooth loss risk. In other words, the lower a personís B12 levels, the higher the risk of tooth loss and advancement of periodontitis.
Old 12-13-2015, 09:57 AM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor

kind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Liverock, I have some gum issues in my old age. I take a B-50 complex now, but need to get some B-12.
Old 12-13-2015, 03:31 PM
Lecturer

liverock is a glorious beacon of lightliverock is a glorious beacon of lightliverock is a glorious beacon of lightliverock is a glorious beacon of lightliverock is a glorious beacon of light

KTC

Make sure its a Methylcobalamin sublingual, this is better absorbed than the cheaper versions.
Old 12-14-2015, 10:36 AM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor

kind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Liverock, I knew there was a preferred type, was going to look it up before I went to the health food store, you saved me the work.
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.