Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Vision & Hearing

Old 12-03-2015, 07:11 AM
Observer

pdiddles03 is on a distinguished road
Default After Shingles, blurry vision

Hey all,

I'm 30 years old and last June I got shingles after being sick for about a month. I got put on an anti viral medication and the shingles were located on my left forehead. My immune system became active in my eye and ever sense, my vision has blurred and been hazy unless I take a steroid drop prescribed by a doctor. She told me younger people have this kind of problem where your immune system will not go back after shingles and keeps staying active in your eye. While I am taking the steroid drop my vision is better but still a little blurry but I can handle that. When I get off the steroid drop that is when it gets hazy. Is there some natural remedy I can pursue to get this under control instead of taking the steroid drops?
Old 12-03-2015, 07:55 AM
Enlightener

D Bergy is a jewel in the roughD Bergy is a jewel in the roughD Bergy is a jewel in the rough

I do not know of a natural way of addressing this but I would guess the herpes zoster virus is still present in your eye.

I have treated shingles when my wife broke out with them.

I used a Rife machine and ran the frequencies for herpes zoster. The Shingles dried up and healed in a few days after treatment.

She had no eye problems so I don't know how the treatment affects the eyes but if it is caused by the virus, I would expect the problem to resolve itself.

The herpes zoster frequencies can be found here:

http://www.electroherbalism.com/Bioe...dotes/CAFL.htm

Dan
Old 12-03-2015, 08:13 AM
Observer

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Bergy View Post
I do not know of a natural way of addressing this but I would guess the herpes zoster virus is still present in your eye.

I used a Rife machine and ran the frequencies for herpes zoster. The Shingles dried up and healed in a few days after treatment.

She had no eye problems so I don't know how the treatment affects the eyes but if it is caused by the virus, I would expect the problem to resolve itself.

Dan
According to my doctor, the virus is not active. She said it's the immune system and in younger people, the immune system tends to stay active once it becomes active in the eye.
Old 12-03-2015, 08:30 AM
Observer

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Bergy View Post

Dan
She said there is no virus in my eye. It has been dormant for a while. She said it's my immune system which younger people tend to have that problem. It remained active in my eye.
Old 12-03-2015, 04:18 PM
Enlightener

D Bergy is a jewel in the roughD Bergy is a jewel in the roughD Bergy is a jewel in the rough

I guess I would question how anyone could possibly know if a virus was present in the eye or not. You can't see it or detect it.

A younger person would respond more to a virus simply because the immune system is stronger than an older persons.

The immune system does not generally react for no good reason.

Dan
Old 07-27-2016, 06:29 PM
Observer

ShortStop is on a distinguished road

D Bergy: I don't want to be pushy but MMS worked for me, period. Your virus is part of the same Herp family and it can be easily destroyed by using MMS. I used MMS protocol 1000 for 3 weeks and eradicated the virus. I hope you find this message and look in that direction because I bought a rife machine (GB4000 with MOPA) and it did nothing for this virus. I also used ozone…yes ozone works to eradicate if you can get enough of it intravenously in your body and for enough duration without any problems with your veins.

That being said …good luck!
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.