Old 11-06-2015, 06:40 PM
Observer

Lukejohns is on a distinguished road
Default Hello everyone

Hi everyone, I 'm new to the forum. I live in Ohio and have 2 kids and my boxer bella.I have been suffering from severe migraines for the last 12 years. I feel like I have tried everything to help them but so far nothing permanent. So I'm always looking for ideas. So I started my own site homeremedyadvisory.com for all things natural. Anyway looking forward to all the great information.
Old 11-06-2015, 09:33 PM
Explorer

Firekin4 will become famous soon enough

Hello I'm a short-tempered, socially awkward, strongly anti-pharma, though generally well-intentioned artist, scholar, survivalist, and amateur herbalist who also has migraines. Nice to make your aquaintance. :P This forum isn't particularly active, but it's a good place for good people with good beliefs, so I hope you enjoy your stay and find the truth you seek.
Old 11-07-2015, 04:19 PM
Enlightener

D Bergy is a jewel in the roughD Bergy is a jewel in the roughD Bergy is a jewel in the rough

Hello.

I only know three things about migraines. I had one in my life as a teen, and I never want another one. Magnesium helps some people with migraines. I had a relative who got migraines as a result of eating chocolate.

I hope you both can find a solution. I still remember how painful that one migraine was. It is truly one of the most miserable experiences I have ever had.

Three people in my family will get a headache, but not a migraine, if they consume Aspartame.

Dan
Old 06-04-2016, 01:01 PM
Lecturer

knightofalbion has a spectacular aura aboutknightofalbion has a spectacular aura aboutknightofalbion has a spectacular aura about

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Luke