Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Dentistry

Old 10-07-2015, 12:39 PM
Guide

JanH has a spectacular aura aboutJanH has a spectacular aura about
Default Blueberry Extract Prevents Gum Disease

From the October 12, 2015, issue of the National Examiner tabloid:

"We know that blueberries can stain clothes, but they can sure brighten a smile! An amazing new extract from blueberries has been found to prevent plaque from forming on teeth. That's a big step in fighting gum disease, and also a big deal as a natural alternative to treating gum disease with antibiotics.

"Researchers discovered that the wild lowbush blueberry is especially effective at battling certain bacteria that cause plaque. Their blueberry extract even went past protecting the teeth, and went on to block the plaque from affecting the gums and causing inflammation. Now the researchers are planning to develop a blueberry blast that will keep protecting dental patients after a deep tooth cleaning!"

More here:
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/298988.php
Old 10-28-2015, 03:53 AM
Observer

crazy23 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for this post, but unfortunately I found this a bit later. I had yellow teeth and tried rubbing with fresh orange peel to get rid of yellow color. It was taking a lot time to show the result, so I gave up that procedure and went to Dr. Hagi, a dentist in my locality (Thornhill) and had done in office teeth whitening. Now I have white color teeth and Iím really happy with it. Anyways, I will definitely share this post, I know many people will be looking for tips to whiten their teeth and Iím sure this post will help them.
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.