Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Women's Health

Old 04-29-2015, 12:26 PM
Observer

Sweetaschoc84 is on a distinguished road
Default Natural ways to manage PCOS-acne!

Hi, I suffer from PCOS-mainly its just the acne that's a problem. I've been on the pill for years but all my symptoms have been suppressed by that and my skins been ok. Now I've been off the pill for about 4 months ,my skin is awful, greasy and spotty. My hair is greasy too! What I can do/take to sort my skin out. I don't want to go bad on the pill but I feel so bad about my skin that I feel I might have too.
Old 07-21-2016, 06:20 AM
Observer

heartgrain is on a distinguished road

hey,
it looks like one of the problems I had. I tell you- hormonal imbalances are individual - I think there is no general remedy.
I consulted a nutritional therapist- awesome from the UK- (i consulted her online as I live in Germany) she is specializing on hormonal imbalance and gave me a diet plan tailored to my symptomps, psychic constitution and lifestyle!
I am so happy! not only the skin problems faded but also my long term digestion issues, beadaches and itchy body skin!
I found her on Heartgrain which is a platform for alternative remote consultations and detoxes!
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.