Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Skin Health

Old 02-13-2016, 06:45 AM
Guide

revzen will become famous soon enoughrevzen will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to revzen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola1988 View Post
Oh God ! It's such a terrible situation. Wish you both all the best. Hope someday she will be cured , I believe in science.
I am hoping for a cure from either science or natural remedies. On top of this she has Fibromyalgia, H Pylori and IBS !!! Past karma being extinguished maybe ? Our combined illnesses hit around the 20 mark !!!
Old 03-02-2016, 07:38 AM
Guide

Anyone with any remedy ideas ?
Old 03-02-2016, 01:38 PM
Observer

RaspberryNurse is on a distinguished road

My heart really goes out to both of you, that sounds like an intense challenge. I think the best home remedies are probably the same that are used to treat hives. I would trust those over most prescribed medications. This isn't for everyone, but I really do believe in the healing powers of the mind as well. If you're open to anything like that, I recommend the teachings of Dr. Wayne Dyer as a nice gateway. Meditation actually rid my sister-in-law of inoperable cancer masses. She's totally cancer-free today and she did it through meditation as far as she can tell. Our bodies store an entire pharmacy of chemicals within them - we just need to understand how to activate them.
Old 03-03-2016, 10:20 AM
Lecturer

Ted_Hutchinson is a jewel in the roughTed_Hutchinson is a jewel in the roughTed_Hutchinson is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by revzen View Post
I am hoping for a cure from either science or natural remedies. On top of this she has Fibromyalgia, H Pylori and IBS !!! Past karma being extinguished maybe ? Our combined illnesses hit around the 20 mark !!!
All these and uticaria point to severe vitamin D deficiency.
this paper suggests that raising vitamin D levels may provide improvement in both the severity of symptoms and the quality of life scores in these patients
Does replacement of vitamin D reduce the symptom scores and improve quality of life in patients with chronic urticaria?
But don't use their vitamin D protocol. DAILY vitamin D3 supplementation with 1000iu daily for each 25lbs bodyweight should be fine.
The aim is to raise 25(OH)D vitamin D levels to 125nmol/l or 50ng/ml or just above. That provides a reserve of cholecalciferol in tissue which enables your body to respond effectively to inflammation.
You can only get the maximum resolution of inflammation in fibromylagia when 25(OH)D is at or above 50ng/ml 125nmol/l.

With H Pylori Cathelicidin protects against Helicobacter pylori colonization and the associated gastritis in mice.
In humans cathelicidin is upregulated by the autocrine system as well as the endocrine system. The autocrine system produces the natural antimicrobial peptide cathelicidin locally at the first sign of infection however it's response is dependent on the availability of CHOLECALCIFEROL in tissue and there simply aren't measurable amounts of cholecalciferol in tissue below 40ng/ml and we can only guarantee to measure it above 50ng/ml 125nmol/l. It's not just H pylori that gets zapped by cathelicidin but other bugs as well so there will be a reduction in other infections if 25(OH)D is kept above 50ng/ml with DAILY effective strength D3 5000iu/daily minimum it may make sense to take a higher amount for a couple of months.

Vitamin D3 as a novel treatment for irritable bowel syndrome: single case leads to critical analysis of patient-centred data But again don't follow their vitamin D protocol. In practice 5000iu daily is generally required and only reduce daily intake AFTER 25(OH)D tests show vitamin D is above 60ng/ml or 150nmol/l. The toxic level of vitamin D is 200ng/ml so there is a huge safety margin. 50-60ng/ml is the level normally found in indigenous peoples.
Old 04-09-2016, 09:27 AM
Guide

Ted, I appreciate the information you have provided and I will definitely try the VitD protocol. This allergy in particular is really affecting my wife, as water is something we can't do without for a variety of reasons. I see how upset and down she gets after a bath or shower so if this can help I will be overjoyed.
Old 09-12-2016, 05:05 PM
Guide

My wife has seen the doctor, she suggested taking Piriton, and although its not cured her condition its eased the problem somewhat.

Thanks for your concern.
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.