Go Back Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Women's Health

� #1
Old 01-31-2015, 02:44 AM
Observer
lisabeck28 is on a distinguished road
Question How to Cure Yeast Infection??? Please Help!

I have this problem for 3 months I thought it will disappear it self but I think it getting worst I tried antibiotic prescription by doctor but not work yes they like dry but itchy and strike again any suggestion?
� #2
Old 01-31-2015, 09:04 AM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor
kind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of light

I've only had a vaginal yeast infection once for sure, when I was younger. I used the OTC Monistat cream and it took care of the problem quickly. It's not a natural remedy by any means, but much better than taking antibiotics.

Cutting out or way down on sugars and carbs is a must, as they will create the perfect environment for yeast growth. Don't douche with vinegar, I heard that it just makes the problem worse. You can also take garlic and oregano oil, that should be useful.

Topically, you should apply virgin coconut oil, use a liner though because it will stain clothes. I believe that yeast also thrives in acid environments, so making your body as alkaline as possible will help. I use Chlorella powder daily, and natural lemon juice is good too.

Tags
yeast infection
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.